hi

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
lurker here.
just want to thank all the core people of this forum. the advise, compassion, and intelligence is remarkable and amiable, and i appreciate it more than y'all can know.
it seems being a lurker is an ungood thing. sorry i fill this description, but there are reasons. i am shy, i don't add to conversations unless i have something to say that hasn't been said, and i am often the person in a group conversation that just listens and interjects when necessary; an observer. i am also new to the whole forum thing. the more comfortable i get, the more i will post.
that said, i will go back into the dark corner for a bit.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, feel free to add your comments or new topics whenever you are comfortable to. This place is a rare one where you can put your real personality forward and truly be who you are. As long as you are nice and respectful to others on the board, everyone will gladly welcome you here.

Again, greetings and its good to have you here stiph.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, lurkers are cool, as long as they post at least 20 messages before PMing me, Jana, or yaoi.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 15 2005, 01:50 AM
Actually, lurkers are cool, as long as they post at least 20 messages before PMing me, Jana, or yaoi.
[post=291029]Quoted post[/post]​

I could agree to that, but adding at least some info to the profiles is nice too. Sometimes a general birthdate or even a gender would be nice to see so I know some sort of details about whom I am talking to. It just seems a bit unbalanced when they know so much about some of us, and don't provide much about themselves.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by stiphphiphatumus@Mar 15 2005, 02:01 AM
hmm...
i thought i did a bit of that.
i'll work on it.
i can definately see it being creepy.
[post=291033]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually your profile is pretty good stiph. I don't mean for this to sound judgemental, but you've added enough info to show that an attempt has at least been made to put yourself out there. Only add the information that you feel comfortable putting up. I started out slow and added as I became more comfortable with the people on the boards. Eventually I put up a picture of myself as an avatar. Just take your time, and make sure you are comfortable with what you show.

freeballin87

Just Browsing
Media
I've been lurking for about a day now. I was mainly gathering information and seeing what different people were like. I've decided to get more invloved and it's cool that you're doing the same, stiph. To let you all know, I'm 17, from Cali, and a junior in high school. I'm pretty open to talking to whoever bout whatever so if you feel like it, then go ahead. See you guys around.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, stiph & freeballin. I think you'll like it here.

BTW - stiphphiphatumus sounds like that thing that used to live under my bed and kept me from getting near the edge of the mattress for fear of being touched by that hideous thing. :eek:

hung_big: Hey to all the new members!

It's good to see at least if people aren't posting they enjoy what isn being said on the board. But JonB, add me to that list of "Lurkers don't add me unless you have 20+ posts" group :)

And like everyone said, if there is one place in the world where you can be yourself it's here. Come on, even JANA, JONB and MYSELF were accepted, and that's a feet, LOL!

You can have fun on this board and the best way to do that is to post an to be yerself, like Alt said. Welcome and try to post more!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by stiphphiphatumus@Mar 15 2005, 02:19 AM
lurker here.
just want to thank all the core people of this forum. the advise, compassion, and intelligence is remarkable and amiable, and i appreciate it more than y'all can know.
it seems being a lurker is an ungood thing. sorry i fill this description, but there are reasons. i am shy, i don't add to conversations unless i have something to say that hasn't been said, and i am often the person in a group conversation that just listens and interjects when necessary; an observer. i am also new to the whole forum thing. the more comfortable i get, the more i will post.
that said, i will go back into the dark corner for a bit.
[post=291023]Quoted post[/post]​
Coming on board like you just did is a great start. Just post when you feel like it. We want to hear from you. Some of us have an opinion on everything! And welcome. I offer friendship to you.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by freeballin87@Mar 15 2005, 04:32 AM
I've been lurking for about a day now. I was mainly gathering information and seeing what different people were like. I've decided to get more invloved and it's cool that you're doing the same, stiph. To let you all know, I'm 17, from Cali, and a junior in high school. I'm pretty open to talking to whoever bout whatever so if you feel like it, then go ahead. See you guys around.
[post=291051]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome, it always pleases me to see young people getting to a site like this. I have learned a lot here myself.
I am a youth worker with youth groups. So I identify with young people. My pm and e-mail are in my profile. Feel free to contanct me if I can ever help you or you have a question. Again welcome.

freeballin87

Just Browsing
Media
prepstud, Im in contra costa county if you know that area. nothing too nice. never been to the los altos area.

Freddie, totally agree with you bout the site. I was amazed when I found it. I never really thought about it before but I think a lot of us have been waiting for something like this for a long tim.