Hi

sarah_m

Just Browsing
Media
OK I signed up and got the courage to say hi in here. I found it the other day by searching (for what I shouldn't say lol) and ended up reading tons of the forum messages. Not sure if I will post but maybe a step at a time lol.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK I signed up and got the courage to say hi in here. I found it the other day by searching (for what I shouldn't say lol) and ended up reading tons of the forum messages. Not sure if I will post but maybe a step at a time lol.

Hello and welcome Sarah. Why so shy? I'd like to encourage you to post here. I think there are plenty of members who would appreciate your thoughts and opinion.
But whatever you decide to do on here, i hope you enjoy it.

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome Sarah, no need to have courage on this site, you don't even have to have intelligence as you will see if you stay long enough. You can say what is on your mind here its ok to say what you were looking for when you found this site, no point in being on a site that is dedicated to what it is if you can get the most out of it ! Again hon, welcome and enjoy the site.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to LPSG Sarah " MUAH !!!! " I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have ....check out the chat when ever you get a chance ...cams are pretty cool ! lolz

Italian10inch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well many of us are big in here. Many are seeking different things. Some just to have someone to talk to. If you just want to chat friendly or very sexy give me a shout. I too only just joined a few days ago and would enjoy the female company.