Hi!!!

B_alex_sunshine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi everyone! My name is Alex and i'm super new here, stumbled across the site a week ago and decided to check it out and join. I'm 21 and turning 22 this march and i go to college too. Hope everyone is having a good new year so far! :biggrin1:

B_alex_sunshine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks guys!!! I don't think i ever been part of a forum before but the subject of the site interested me i guess, LOL. So how do introductions work on this site? Should i answer questions or something? Talk about myself? LOL i guess i'm really new to this.

D_5ethgrfh

Just Browsing
Media
well, based on your beautiful face and incredibly hot body, you should be expecting a lot of attention from the male ,and maybe female, members of the site. So get ready to make a lot of friends :)

B_alex_sunshine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
well, based on your beautiful face and incredibly hot body, you should be expecting a lot of attention from the male ,and maybe female, members of the site. So get ready to make a lot of friends :)

LOL, thanks! Yeah it's always my boobs, hahaha. Used to it by now!! Before anybody asks yes they are real and they are 36dd.

D_5ethgrfh

Just Browsing
Media
36dd you say? It must be hard to get men to look you thoseyour beautiful brown eyes ! Seriously though , get ready to make a LOT of friends. Also, you should get verified and become a gold member

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone! My name is Alex and i'm super new here, stumbled across the site a week ago and decided to check it out and join. I'm 21 and turning 22 this march and i go to college too. Hope everyone is having a good new year so far! :biggrin1:
Hi and welcome to lpsg. :smile:

D_5ethgrfh

Just Browsing
Media
when and why did she get banned?
Those pics were not hers were they? DAMN YOU IMPOSTERS AND HUSTLERS WHO TOY WITH MY PENIS... Lol, seriously , was she fake?