Hi!

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My name is Raj and I'm glad to be part of this site. I'm sure that I'm not as well hung as many of the men on this site, but I'm certainly well above average: 8.5" long and thick (but small balls!). I've never been part of a forum like this and I have a lot on my mind to discuss because I've never been part of a community where I could discuss the kinds of questions and issues that I have. So I'm looking forward to chat.

RajDude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks! I'll browse around for awhile and get a sense of what's discussed here. Looking forward to it...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RajDude said:
Thanks! I'll browse around for awhile and get a sense of what's discussed here. Looking forward to it...

I certainly appreciate your thoughtfulness in doing more investigating before raising questions, RajDude, since you might find answers already given as well as finding clues to some specifics. BTW, you measurement is impressive:wink:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RajDude said:
My name is Raj and I'm glad to be part of this site. I'm sure that I'm not as well hung as many of the men on this site, but I'm certainly well above average: 8.5" long and thick (but small balls!). I've never been part of a forum like this and I have a lot on my mind to discuss because I've never been part of a community where I could discuss the kinds of questions and issues that I have. So I'm looking forward to chat.

Welcome, Raj
I am new myself, byt have already felt a great sense of comraderie, intellegence, and well reasoned answers. There are alo some jerks, but you find that everywhere. There is also a halthy dose of homor, whcih makes it fun as well!