Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_Taylor Tailboner, Apr 9, 2011.

1. D_Taylor Tailboner

D_Taylor Tailboner Account Disabled

Hi, I'm fairly new to this site. I'm definitely not going to be the biggest here but I joined anyway.

I believe I am what people call a "shower" (as opposed to a "grower") as I have a fairly big flaccid penis but it doesn't grow as much when it's hard.

Flaccid length: 4.5 inches
    Erect length: 5.5 inches

So yeah, it's good in the locker room and showers because I make the majority of the other guys jealous :p however not so good when it comes to doing it as the size change isn't that much lol :/

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and if anyone wants to ask me any questions or has any comments about my size then feel free :)

2. D_Taylor Tailboner

Oh and I forgot to mention my girth; I would say it is average given what I have seen in the locker room.

3. D_Taylor Tailboner

Also my biggest turn on (as you might have gathered from the number of times I have mentioned it in the two posts above) is the locker room :p I love comparing xD

4. D_Taylor Tailboner

Just about to take and upload some pics :)

5. D_Taylor Tailboner

Picture has been UPLOADED, let me know what you think :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice