Hi

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nowayjose289, Apr 27, 2011.

1. nowayjose289

nowayjose289 New Member

Hmm... How do I put this? I've been stalking the forum for about a month now. Ran into it when doing some self-discovery. Basically reading into male confidence related to dick size, etc. Well I've been thinking about trying the penis exercise thing, and kinda let the idea float around in my head for a while then about a week ago I say "fuck it" and just kinda try it.

It works. I've always felt my penis was capable of getting thicker, but I never really tried anything, and in three days both me and my lady noticed a difference. I haven't measured the difference between now, and before but i'm estimating about 5.5x8 (5.5 being the smallest point in shaft, but the thickest isn't much thicker). I've already noticed that you like to rag on the people that don't post pics, maybe one day I will, but for now I'll stay to myself.

I just wanted to get out of the shadows, and say thanks lpsg.org for existing, and maybe I can contribute some entertaining reading.

2. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    I haven't posted pics yet either but I too came here for similar reasons. Its not a matter of shame but rather a matter of privacy. Good luck to you on your PE journey. Don't forget to kegel heh.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Welcome - enjoy!

4. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome - good to know you have finally spoken up and introduced yourself. Always welcome here and have fun checking the place out. Cheers.

Draft saved Draft deleted