Hi..

pink kitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm new and I joined because I just recently started a sexual relationship with a man who has an above average sized penis. I've never had one above the average size before, and we've been frequently sexually active, so I need to adjust and adapt, but it is a fun adventure. I suppose I came here for support and information. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey PinkKitty

Girl ...you are at the right place at the right time for the right motives!!!:tongue:

I came here for the same reason..and was my first big one too :wink:

Welcome!!!

:smile:

pink kitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks, It's good to know I'm not alone. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, and it does make a difference...lol... I mean, if I am attracted to someone, the size of their penis doesn't matter to me. But I am an ample girl, and when my partner's penis happens to be particularly large (big enough for me to go :eek: ), there is most definitely a noticeable difference in feeling, orgasm and even emotion. Although I had to adapt, I must say, it has brightened up my sex life in a way I didn't think possible, with the g-spot stimulation and everything. I almost feel like I "popped my cherry" again. :biggrin1: I read some other posts around here, and some women have said they'd cried tears of joy during sex with their largely endowed partner. That's pretty amazing.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pink I saw your profile, and I wouldn't say you were "ample"...but rather "pleasantly ample" :) (I love healthy looking women).

Anyways...I am glad your having fun and welcome aboard, as I am new as well ;)

OmahaBeef

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi pink kitty,
So your new guy makes you feel like a virgin all over again. That must feel good.
I bet he's pleased to hear you talking about him in these terms too.
Thank you for sharing that with us, and welcome.

Perogee

Just Browsing
Media
Welcome to the forums, if you are looking for advice on how to handle larger than average men, this is the best place you could ever go :)

tabitha

Just Browsing
Media
Hi pink
After 16 years with a 5.5 inch man, i too experianced a true man, some one said they cryed i know i did with joy after my first large man will never go back embrace being a true woman and the joy of having a true man