hi

irishmodel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i everyone! i just joined and love it here! what a great forum! i model nude part time but my secret desire is really to be a total slut on here, to please my crowd :) so if that is wanking my hard cock , or like this morning collecting my cum in a glass and drinking it for the chat room i am up for it :)
tell me what you want me to do and watch me please you

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
wow! good that you started your day with your shot of protein. I bet your hair is really shiny and your skin is beautiful :wink:

Seriously, welcome and have fun... it's all in good fun here.. welcome to the sluthood~~ hahah :biggrin1:

irishmodel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks ! i am Irish but live here :) i am in deed full of protien today :) :) next bet was to fuck a cucumber on cam in the chat room... i think that would be a big slut initiation :) think i am ready

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Greetings - thanks for sharing - the pictures of the autumn trees are beautiful....

Warm welcome to you - good to see you have arrived - all the best - cheers.

irishmodel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks everyone for the welcome :) its been a hot start ... in my climb to be top of the slut charts .. so collecting my cum and drinking it for the room! :) followed up with fucking my tight hole with a zuccini ..FancyPants above will verify that one ;)

so what next ~:) love this group