Hi

Pam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, Have I made a balls up and come on a men only site. If so, let me stay:biggrin1:

I found you peeps whilst looking for Liev, and who ever it was that said he aint good looking. Shame on you, he is a babe.

Anyway you want to know a bit about me. Well I'm a nutter, broad minded, game for a laugh. Have 2 slightly boring jobs, one as a transcriber of births, deaths and marriages, and am a moderator on a consumer complaints site

Nice to be meeting you all:wink:

Pam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, Have I made a balls up and come on a men only site. If so, let me stay:biggrin1:

I found you peeps whilst looking for Liev, and who ever it was that said he aint good looking. Shame on you, he is a babe.

Anyway you want to know a bit about me. Well I'm a nutter, broad minded, game for a laugh. Have 2 slightly boring jobs, one as a transcriber of births, deaths and marriages, and am a moderator on a consumer complaints site.

Anyway I only came on to show you a pic, if I can remember how to load it-been awhile since I have done this, so bear with me. OK pic will load but as soon as I post it just goes back to the URL

Will be nice meeting you all

Stay safe and take care :blowjob: My type of smilie

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't know who he is (Liev), but you are welcome Pam. You'll find yourself in the company of many very bright and interesting women here. (Oh, and a vast number of penis obsessed guys - a lot of whom are also very bright and interesting.) Please tell us a bit about yourself.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pam said:

We have women here too. They are generally the ones without a penis (Mme. Zora excluded). :rolleyes:

Welcome to Liev's Perfectly Sexy Gonads. :smile:

Pam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK a bit about me. I live close to Manchester, England. Am single and happy to be that way, escaped marriage 5 times.

Broke my neck in an RTA back in 78 but it sure as heck has not stopped me having fun.

Music, Soul, funk, 70s, smoochie stuff.

Am 46, but on my 30 birthday I started counting backwards, so will be 13 this year. Does that get me thrown off this forum:wink:

Hobbies- Reading, if I can every tear myself from this laptop, playing cards, going to the pub, anything that takes my fancy really.

Who's Liev, cripes, he is in the Omen and Manchurian Candidate- and looks like my ex, but I would bet my life he is a lot nicer.

Reet it is 10.10am here and I have been awake since 11am yesterday, so am going to get some shut eye.

Stay safe

Pam:smile:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you definitely need some sleep Pam. I'm a bit out of touch with movies these days as I'm spending most of my freetime playing guitar (or with my head in this forum:rolleyes:)
Sweet dreams.
(Is that the time? I must get on with something!)

Pam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Riven650 said:
From a member not so terribly far away: Welcome Pam.

Geography is my worst subject, but I don't think East Anglia is anywhere close to Man UTDs football ground- could be wrong but me thinks you are far away from me- or did you mean being in Britain? :redface:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pam said:
Geography is my worst subject, but I don't think East Anglia is anywhere close to Man UTDs football ground- could be wrong but me thinks you are far away from me- or did you mean being in Britain? :redface:

Yes, I mean in Britian. In terms of LSPG The Norfolk Broads is very close to the ManU ground, but I have to say I've only ever been through Manchester once and I was towing a sailing dinghy to the Lake District. Some short cut that turned out to be!:biggrin1:

Media
Pam said:
Hi, Have I made a balls up and come on a men only site. If so, let me stay:biggrin1:I found you peeps whilst looking for Liev, and who ever it was that said he aint good looking. Shame on you, he is a babe. Anyway you want to know a bit about me. Well I'm a nutter, broad minded, game for a laugh. Have 2 slightly boring jobs, one as a transcriber of births, deaths and marriages, and am a moderator on a consumer complaints site. Nice to be meeting you all:wink:

Welcome, Pam! You certainly have made a "balls up"! Perfect statement for this site! A lot of things up here! Hope you enjoy the site. :biggrin1:

Pam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trust me I am having a cracking time on here, and I did notice after I posted my first message that 'Ball's up' and 'come' may have caused a laugh.

Not much embarrasses me though and you all sound game for a laugh.:biggrin1:

Rubi I will leave some for you HONEST:wink: