Hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by musclebare9, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. musclebare9

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2006
    Messages:
    1,575
    Likes Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    I have been hanging around the website for about a week. I find it interesting and decided to join in by posting some of my pics.
     
  2. Pecker

    Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2002
    Messages:
    83,922
    Likes Received:
    34
    Welcome to LPSG, mb.
     
  3. Late Knight

    Late Knight New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2006
    Messages:
    343
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Hawaii
    Welcome. I see by your pics your in the right place.
     
  4. nudeyorker

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2006
    Messages:
    42,918
    Likes Received:
    38
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    NYC/Honolulu
    Nice pic's! What does 99% straight and 1% gay mean?
     
  5. Late Knight

    Late Knight New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2006
    Messages:
    343
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Hawaii
    Yes... tell us. We'd all like to know.
     
  6. musclebare9

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2006
    Messages:
    1,575
    Likes Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Male
    I am happily married (99%). Although I find some of the information provided here on the site useful and at least humorous, I also find myself interested in viewing some of the other men (1%). I am guessing that is probably typical for others who consider themselves straight. I have noticed the same thing at the gym many times. I have lots of friends who I know are straight but they like to take a peek. I just find the whole thing curiously strange. If another man offered a blow job, I may consider????? It's not really about the percentages.:cool:
     
  7. Late Knight

    Late Knight New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2006
    Messages:
    343
    Albums:
    1
    Likes Received:
    9
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Hawaii
    Hi! I am very happily married as well and just like you thought this site might have some helpful/useful info on what other guys deal with when as large as we are. I don't think there is anything unusual about guys being curious about size and such as that. I've just wondered about how other guys deal with their larger than normal size in everyday life. You know, like clothes, underwear... showing bulges or trying not to. I've always tried to be modest, but there are times it just shows so I have to make the best of the situation. My wife doesn't mind, but sometimes out in public I wish the bulge were not as obvious as it is... if you can understand.
     
Draft saved Draft deleted