Hi!

So I was going to do the questions in the New Member Introduction...but since I'm a girl they don't really apply to me. And now I honestly have no idea what to write here - which means we'll do it the somewhat easy way for me in that if you want to know something, I'll be quite happy to answer almost anything within reason. :D

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was going to do the questions in the New Member Introduction...but since I'm a girl they don't really apply to me. And now I honestly have no idea what to write here - which means we'll do it the somewhat easy way for me in that if you want to know something, I'll be quite happy to answer almost anything within reason. :D
Welcum! Checkout my pics & tell me what you think

Mellow

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My favorite question/s are a.) How did you find LPSG? and b.) What made you decide to become a member?
Also, a bonus question, because I have always liked things to come in odd numbers;
To set the scene... You are in a social situation in which you are seeing a man most days out of the week, and you find yourself not very attracted to the man. Not unattractive, but simply not your type. Now you have heard from a good friend who has slept with said man that he is very endowed, does it change the way you would act towards the man?

Have fun around the site, the people here are one of a kind for more reasons than you would suspect.