Hi

turtlelover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m not really sure where to start, well I guess to make it brief I am only here out of curiosity and maybe to make some friends or whatever. I came here after hearing form tones of guys on “measurection” that this place was all a bunch of guys with nothing to complain about bitching about random stupid things and masterbating each others egos. So I decided I would investigate and see what this site is all about, I have not made an assumptions about this site or it’s participants, so I guess this is my way of looking at things on the other side. I mean I have learned that I am not small, but I am not large either, so I guess I belong at both sites.
Ok well to start I am Jon, I’m 21, ummmmmmm as I said my penis is not that big, just under 6 inches, so yeah if you want to know more get back to me.

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
welcome to the site, sure there's a lot of ego massaging, but then there's the occasional insult that flies, just look around and enjoy.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, and welcome to LPSG. So, you are average? Well, me too...nothing wrong with being average. I read on "measurection" too, but I never joined that site. There is some good info there. I like it better here, though.

Media
There'as a lot of massaging going on here. It just depends on which form you're looking for or not looking for. Concentrate on maintaining your values and worry less about what you may or may not have. You seem like a nice young man and, trust me, you have all you need. Welcome. Sam