Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STUD, Your WELCOME!!! If you have a problem the left hand bottom corner is !Report click and I believe help from one of the MODS. will work you thru the problem!!!

You're really kind.

Just one last question... I basically post the verification pic as normal like I have with all my other pics and just leave a link in the section at the bottom of the forum? Do I need to start a new album just for the verification pic?

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're really kind.

Just one last question... I basically post the verification pic as normal like I have with all my other pics and just leave a link in the section at the bottom of the forum? Do I need to start a new album just for the verification pic?
STUD, I do not know as I have not done a Ver. Photo, however did you write you user name and LPSG on something with the photo??? Bill

BleyTwo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STUD, I do not know as I have not done a Ver. Photo, however did you write you user name and LPSG on something with the photo??? Bill

Oh yes, the photo is perfect, it's just I'm not 100% sure how to post it. But I think I know now thanks to you :)

I'm kinda new. So, hello :)

Also... would anyone be kind enough to explain, in great detail, exactly where and how to post my verification pics?

Many thanks in advance :)
Hello, have fun!