Hi ^^

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone I am Silvia, 21, from Italy....after quite some times I decided to join the club even if maybe or surely I am the least qualified person to been here since I am a girl (I dont really even known before what were size queens and at the moment I am not one) and most of all I am a virgin...but It happened casually to find this site on the net and I thought that maybe I could learn more on sexuality..... and even more from people that are not afraid to talk about it!!
So here I am ..I really enjoy reading your posts you people even the most funny or the most intimate posts of you are like a knowledge that nobody I know will give me..
I am here not for knowing someone or for watching penis :tongue: ..(I am a virgin but some of you guys are really good endowed!! That's is being objective)....but more to know more and be less afraid about sexuality..
So I hope I dont disturb you too much in here and that you will acept me..
Thank you

Silvia

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really thank you everyone!!!

ps: Pecker ...I love your avatar!!! Everytime I see it I smile!!

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cantona thank you for the compliments in the PM and 40s I found it funny too...but doesnt that makes me original!!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Benvenuto Silvia!

I met a girlfriend on an internet chat site. Over time we started talking about sex to the point where we started having cybersex, however she seemed to be lost for words so eventually admitted to being a virgin.
From this point on I was able to teach her about sex and what to do so when we finally did make love she felt ready and not afraid.

At LPSG you can find all the information you seek and become an expert on sex (at least in theory). You will know exactly what to expect so your first time will have a better chance of being amazing!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Benvenuto Silvia!

... Actually for the next time you meet an italian girl say Benvenuta because if you say benvenuto you are meaning that she is a he.. :biggrin1:

At LPSG you can find all the information you seek and become an expert on sex (at least in theory). You will know exactly what to expect so your first time will have a better chance of being amazing!!

...Thank you you took the words out of my mouth!!:tongue:

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you guys...BJH, Hick and Chuck!! I really appreciate that and sorry if I am a bit late with the posts!!
Hickboy....I will be very careful!!! ^____^