Hi ^^

misterh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silvia:

Thanks, a different point of view may be helpful for all
:biggrin1: ...I would appreciate your comments!

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I never thought to find so much italian people here or people who talks italian....thank you guys ..I really feel good in this our "little italy"
ps: Sorry Mister I dont give opions ..I am not qualified enogh
50 I know palermo I have a friend whose parents come from there too but me and my family are all from the north...

Thank you all guys..
Grazie Mille a tutti...

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ps: for all the ones that read here I'd like to say that I dont aswer to private messages like : do you like it? - wanna have fun right now? - Give me your comments.....but If I cross you on the posts on the site and I like your "gifts" be sure I will add a post of mine..ok?!
Ps: a little suggestion to some of you (not the gentlemen here).... before send a message to a person... read their posts maybe you will predict some reactions..like no anwers..for examples..

Thank you all again..

Hardylook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buongiorno Silvia !
In my mind you are highly welcome here as i am a straight man looking for some nice talks to girls and ladies, so i believe you are highest appreciated herein. Being new here since 2 hours i will check out more soon, but now i will finish for today. Tanti saluti,
ciao Hardy

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silvia vien benida a esta familia> welcome to this family we are here to help you in anything you wanted to know, you just ask,so when the time comes you will enjoy love,amor,pleasure and sex to the full sex the best thing in life, and is there to enjoyed. We will fill very proud for given you that help Chao adios hast pront

Aisliv

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you everyone..
...thank you caballo I will surely do everything when the love comes.. :)
...Supercock sorry but after I openly said my name ..it doesnt take a genius to get to it....doesnt it?!
...Chris I dont have such a passion for pantyhoses or collant like we call them but I will appreciate your posts too... ;)

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thank you everyone..
...thank you caballo I will surely do everything when the love comes.. :)
...Supercock sorry but after I openly said my name ..it doesnt take a genius to get to it....doesnt it?!
...Chris I dont have such a passion for pantyhoses or collant like we call them but I will appreciate your posts too... ;)

hahahaha gotta love that!