Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have an amazing resemblance to this lovely young woman on abbywinters.com.
You haven't posed for them by chance have you?
attachment.php

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know she resembles Isabel from Abby Winters. If she ever decides to post some pictures of herself naked, you'll really notice. They're almost close enough to look like twins. Willow does look very similar to her, but no, unfortunately she hasn't posed for Abby Winters.

Willow, of course you haven't scared anyone away. You're one hot chick. :wink:

If anyone's wondering, I'm not a promoter or anything. I'm just a good friend of Willow.

willowanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FI and me belong to a couple of the same forum besides here. So I have knowen him for something like a year. he tends to look out for me.

fluoro I have heard that before the first time I didn't even know who she was. From what I have learned of her she is a lot taller than me. I am only 4'-9" or 10" tall. I have never posed for anyone. Sorry your link didn't work Would have loved to seen the Pic of her. I do belive she is alot better looking than I am.

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
FI and me belong to a couple of the same forum besides here. So I have knowen him for something like a year. he tends to look out for me.

fluoro I have heard that before the first time I didn't even know who she was. From what I have learned of her she is a lot taller than me. I am only 4'-9" or 10" tall. I have never posed for anyone. Sorry your link didn't work Would have loved to seen the Pic of her. I do belive she is alot better looking than I am.
It's been 14 months, Willow. Also, you do quite a bit of looking out for me, too. :biggrin1:

Well Willow, probably everyone on this entire site is taller than you. That doesn't matter much, though. You're just a good thing that comes in a very small package. :biggrin1:

Also, I already showed you likely every picture and video of Isabel in existance. She only posed for Abby Winters something like 3 times and as far as I know, never posed anywhere else.

Tygerkat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey! Welcome, Willowanna! And Flaming! I've just found this site recently myself but it's good to see some old friends here.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry the first link didn't work, let me try these links again.
Still seems like an uncanny resemblance to your waking up shot - you could be identical twins. Nice photos.
I wouldn't say identical.Willow is far more cute! :tongue: