Hi

georgiebean48

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I love my wife very much.We are soon to celebrate 25 years of marriage, a good marriage. You would think at 52 I would start slowing down.
But, that is farther from the truth. The only problem we have in our marriage is sex. I am VERY sexual, and creative. But my wife dont under stand the creative side.We have sex about once a month.
I have never cheated on her. But I found this site, and thought I'd give it a try,cause I love to show

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, I love my wife very much.We are soon to celebrate 25 years of marriage, a good marriage. You would think at 52 I would start slowing down.
But, that is farther from the truth. The only problem we have in our marriage is sex. I am VERY sexual, and creative. But my wife dont under stand the creative side.We have sex about once a month.
I have never cheated on her. But I found this site, and thought I'd give it a try.
congrat's to you on 25 years. Welcome.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've been married 25 years too and we still have a pretty good sex life. My trouble is i also like guys and while i would never cheat on her with another woman I have had fun with men.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome aboard... I'm married 23 years this year. Never cheated, but definitely have looked. Just always amazed at the sizes on this site.