Hi

bigmut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

and thanks to all for the interesting posts I've read so far.

By way of introduction I'm bigmut and have always been pretty ok sizewise, I'm mid 40's and keep myself in shape which I am sure helps.

I had to have a hernia operation in London a few months ago and now I just seem to be permanently bigger, especially at rest. It can be quite an embarassment so I've bought different makes and looser cuts of jeans to try and hide my bulge. I've more girth too and find that tight m&s pants cause a lot of discomfort if it sit down a lot as my cock gets bent now. I'm told this is permanent so I'll need to get used to it.

This would all be ok except that I do an outdoor job and go jogging too. My nuts now hang loose and get quite sore if they get a bang or squashed when I'm cycling. Perhaps its that theyre not used to being away from my body but its a real problem and I'd be grateful if anyone has a solution.

thanks

bigmut

bigmut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi again,

and for anyone else with my situation, the latest is that its permanent, a half erect 8" cock for life. My scar is going but still hurts like F**k! I do get a few odd looks down the pub but loose fit jeans and shirts not tucked in help. Do feel like a twat sometimes though.

The solution is the tight m&S briefs with a hole cut in so my cock can be free and my nuts don't get smacked around so much. Doesn't take much to get it going but better than before.

bigmut

bigmut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And update, its not always a great thing (but usually it is :) )

Hi all, and no major solutions in sight and no change either. This really is looking permanent and I've had to be very careful with festive hugs with friends (m and f), only one real moment so far, I might be able to blame the wine, but haven't seen her since.

I've experimented with holes in pants (ok), commando (8" erections every few minutes), two pairs of pants (more erections), tight jeans (painful erections).

Luckily its the season for heavy coats and jumpers but next spring should be interesting. Also, around the office this "do you think he's got a big cock" thing is getting a bit wearing.

bmut

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry m8. I have no advise for the situation you are now in - BUT - welcome to our family here at lpsg. and there will be someone who can offer some advise to you. Cheers.

bigmut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, good to be here. I've had a look around the site, now getting a lot more relaxed with how it is and have more "sod what everyone thinks" approach.

bmut

bigmut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,

can't see much point. Usual looking cock, just half up, or fully. Usual set of nuts, nice pink 5 inch scar.