Hi

Dancinlikeamonkey

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Umm, hi everyone,
It was recently called to my attention that I'm somewhat above average (7-8 inches somewhere, I'm never terribly excited when I have the presence of mind to measure) and I encountered this site in my travels today.

I've traditionally been quite shy (and my face isn't terribly pretty so noone had really approached me) so had my first encounter not very long ago. The problems I encountered were quite the opposite of what I expected.

We managed to get going okay by taking it slow but, well... basically, without going into the nitty gritty of it, I kinda either wore her out before I got there, or would hurt her if I got too excited. It got quite frustrating and a bit embarrassing by the the end of the night/day.

Is not being able to cum on your first time uncommon?

I had had some alone time the night before (by coincidence, not plan) so I guess that might have contributed.

Anyone with more experience got any comments or tips on...welll....I guess being less stimulating?

PS. No propositions please, I'm happy where I am.
PPS. Also, I'm curious: How large counts as large? (mention your country as well, the figures I've read seem to vary from area to area.)
PPPS. It seems it's settled. Size does matter, as I really had no idea how to use it and it was definitely working.

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello and Welcome!
I'm probably not the one to answer your questions but I'm sure someone will there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here.
I will say about not being able to cum the first time, I'd chalk it up to nerves. Every one of my firsts have not been great but it does get better once your more comfortable with each other.
Enjoy the site.