hi

D_Helmer Heighballs

Experimental Member
Media
hi im new to all of this, but heres the situation, im 22 yo nearly 23 involved in a long distance relationship for 3 n summat years hopefully wont be long distance by october we are trying to move in togeather, it is a mixd race relationship.

im asian (brit born<- pak). i have a really small flaccid penis but it grows to just over 9 inches at my hornyist (just thatught id mention that peice of info seen as it is a penis forum), im a very horney person, right now me and my girlfriend cant have sex cuz of medical isues but im getting alot of blowjobs n mastubating frequently, about 4 times a day at least when im wif her going to try sex again with some new lubericant (all silicone).

i grew up in a house where being naked n sex was a nono. uni changed all of that now i spend most of my day naked.

never really much of a player but i was always the (best friend) but its pure kismet that i met my girl n i dont ever want want to loose her, n she totally know im on this site.

i dont know how far i am supposed to be going with this. i hope i havent blabbed on too much but im a totally easy goin guy till it comes to raceism and thats when ill flip. but if anyone wants to ask any questions im more than happy to answer them.

PS u sud know i am dislyexic so if i spell much wrong im not an idiot also if i say nefin untoward ive probibly just typed the compleat wrong word. anyway i look forward to making friends.

pps i study in the lincoln area

im guna shut up now

ta