Hick on the rampage!!!!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I knew you'd come! Now, I've had a tough week and don't have the energy to pursue this. I'm going out for drinks. Let me pay for your popcorn.

Oh, no. Not at all. You'd better fess up or shut up. And if it's the latter, I'll be coming after you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew you'd come! Now, I've had a tough week and don't have the energy to pursue this. I'm going out for drinks. Let me pay for your popcorn.

Allow me for the 1st round, and don't mind that sleepy feeling you get after the 1st swig like this- :friday: Oh, did I lace your beer with the Wild Kingdom tranquilizers? Don't worry, you'll only feel it the next day.

Media
I have a wrought iron four poster, darling. Hick's impressive but his cock ain't 2 meters long and, though it is surely very hard, it certainly isn't that cold :eek:.

Gosh, I heard the post had a smile on its face you couldn't wipe off! Damn, Ms. MB, you are good!

Sorry to shatter your illusions, Jason - but there is a man with a 2 meter long, metallic cock for you, I'm sure of it :yup::wink:

Yes, the TERMINATOR!

Last edited:

Sorry to shatter your illusions, Jason - but there is a man with a 2 meter long, metallic cock for you, I'm sure of it :yup::wink:

I couldn't do anything with that. Give me an average hung guy. It's much less work to please.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Even after a trans-atlantic flight, 3 hour wait in a draughty TGV station, 2 hour train ride and 90 min car ride he still has energy for me.

Besides.. he gets erections in his sleep too :naughty:

So do I. Am I closer than he is? I recall the gallery you had up before the Sesame Street Purge. You can't have changed that much. Hmmhmmm.