Hick Town Strip Bar Black Dude Pole vs White

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Beercan, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Beercan

Beercan Member

Well Guys am finally back from 3 months up at the logging camps,and on our last night me and some buds decided to check out the scene in Wianwright Alberta.
    We hit the local Strip Bar and started partying and after a few girls came on this one HOT babe came on called Brandi Snaps,she was hot I mean young great body long dark hair,real smokin,she kept coming down to my end of the stage as I was close and was really givin me a show,of course this made my buds loud and sarted ribbing me so I gave her 50 bucks for a lap dance and had a boner the whole time.
    After that I went to the can to "rearrange" myself and as I was coming out, this big black dude stopped me and offered to by me a mug as he had a proposistion for me,I accepted and we went to the bar,he then asked me if I would be interested in an after hours upstairs party, with who else Brandi,of course I had to really think long and hard about this all of 10 seconds and said sure man.
    So closing came and Dwayne the Black dude took me up into the Hotel rooms at the top and into this room,I then got a bit spooked as another guy was there and no Brandi,she wasnt up there yet so we had a few beer and there was a table full of coke so we got into that,and then in she came wearing high heels black stockings,a garter belt crotchless panties amd this amazing black top thing,her long hair flowing down and man was she hot.
    She did some coke had a large drink and then got right to it,she stood me up,and said you better be worth it as I like em big,with a black dude in the room I wasnt so sure!!
    So she said oh dont worry there just here to watch-WATCH I thought well this is a first,she got right down and unbuttoned my jeans,and said oh yeah this ones fine,took off my shirt threw off my cowbot hat and threw me down on the bed.
    The other two guys just sat which made me a bit nervous,but once she started blowing me and I could feel her toungue piercing it didnt take long and up came the beercan,she then straddled me and very slowly started putting the head of my cock in,my head is fat and when about half was in she did something I have NEVER felt before,she wanted no help from me and she used her pussy muscles to gently squezze in the full head and then squeeze every inch of my shaft up inside right dowh to the root.
    If you have never had this done, and it is fucking mind blowing as this girls muscles were strong and tight,she then rode me like a bronco got me right to the point and then stopped and started again,by this time the other two dudes were jerking off but I was having the fuck of that month anyway ha ha,so didnt care.
    Just as I was getiing ready to blow she pulled me out and I blew a huge load all over her belly and panties,she then opened her legs and said to the black dude see this is the width I like to be spread wide and then asked how big are you I said 8x7, then more coke and drinking and coke was consumed,and then Dwayne got up and produce this snake of at least 10 inches or more.
    She told me to sit down with the other guy who by the looks of it had maybe 5 inches not big at all but he didnt want to do anything but watch so we watched this length pounding and I thought She has to be loving this all that length,but he was only about 4 around kinda pencil dick.
    Then it was more booze and coke and my turn again well this time I took control and fucked her HARD real hard I could feel her cum and the hotel heard her cum.
    Little dude blew a couple of times and so did mr snake but by that point we were all done,as we were chatting she turned to her black dude and said 'See I told ya I could find a white guy that could really stretch me out and fill my belly,we had laugh and the black actually high fived me and said wel dude you log dudes maybe do rival us dudes.
    I have always thought that black dudes had one over on us poor white folk but HEY not that night!!!
    So if you ever get to wainwright theres only strip joint and your if packing a chubbie find Brandi!!!
    Cheers Buds
    AJ

2. boatnhard

boatnhard New Member

BEERCAN, Your the MAN!!! That "HOLE-STRETCHER' of yours makes my little asswant it BAD!!!Wish we all could see it!!pics?

3. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Yes, Sir, girth trumps length every time when it comes to satisfying pussy.

4. Straight_ish

Straight_ish New Member

dude... wtf is wrong with your cock????

5. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

I have had many strippers feel the bulge and get this look on there face like your kidding right? They face my cock upwards and ride me until they cum. They usually come back a few times by the end of the night for more dances, but free now. I would love to fuck the hell out of one after hours, never have.

Draft saved Draft deleted