Hickboy for President?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Soon as I'm done recalling Scott Walker I'll check in on the Hickboy candidacy.

You know, now that you mention it, I think someone should start a recall Hickboy thread. Why wait until he gets elected? May as well start the ball rolling now before he gets in and has a chance to really fuck things up.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You know, now that you mention it, I think someone should start a recall Hickboy thread. Why wait until he gets elected? May as well start the ball rolling now before he gets in and has a chance to really fuck things up.

I don't know Hickboy, but from all I've read so far, it sounds like he's fully capable of really fucking things up whether he's in office or not.

Reactions: Sexymeadow_22

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think we need another thread for the purpose, but a recall movement for someone who has not even been elected seems to me the next logical step for popular (or populist) politics in this country. Throw the rascals out before they even get in!