an lpsg death, is hardly the real deal
good opportunity, to move on to better things
a sincere lpsg RIP to you HB

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
All banning Hick does is validate that Heart of Lion got a long time member banned by harassing people in chat and on the forum. If his banning in any way derives from Heart of Lion, Hick should be unbanned. Otherwise mods are tacitly approving of Lion's brand of trolling.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
no fucking way!!!!
:eek::mad:

this is a festering bucket of suck.

some lil troll is allowed to slink about under a new name while continuing his harassment of certain members. but someone calling slinky mctrollass on his shit gets banned???
way!:eek::biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i finished reading the thread *shock and ire is getting the better of me this am*

so slinky mctrollass is gone.
woohoo Mods.

Mr. Hickboy is still banned? boohiss!!

*goes around scribbling over all the banned thingies under Mr. Hickboy's name*

Dear Mods,

Mr. Hickboy has always been about getting himself banned. so really, banning him is rewarding him for bad behavior. if ya un-ban him, like he was never perambanned in the first place.. is the best way to learn him a lesson.

Hickboy/banned
Brer Rabbit/Briar Patch

don't give HB the satisfaction!!
he needs to be punished :smile:

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i finished reading the thread *shock and ire is getting the better of me this am*

so slinky mctrollass is gone.
woohoo Mods.

Mr. Hickboy is still banned? boohiss!!

*goes around scribbling over all the banned thingies under Mr. Hickboy's name*
"slinky mctrollass* :chairfall:
I love that.:biggrin:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
All banning Hick does is validate that Heart of Lion got a long time member banned by harassing people in chat and on the forum. If his banning in any way derives from Heart of Lion, Hick should be unbanned. Otherwise mods are tacitly approving of Lion's brand of trolling.

The majority of mods clearly do not believe that HoL was trolling and indeed by putting him and Hickboy of equal value to LPSG they have endorsed the HoL genre of trolling, despite having banned him for his grave dancing.

Incidentally, can anyone here point to where Hick breached the restriction placed on him vis-a-vis addressing HoL?

I'll answer that myself - other than myself and Hick there are only five LPSG members who saw what Hick got banned for (outside of the mod team, that is). What Hick did to get banned was posting the PM instructing him to never 'communicate with' HoL again in a social group of 7 members and HoL was not one of them.

The PM sent to Hick, a form PM sent in all such situations apparently, said this:

We therefore have decided, that from the sending of this PM, any further correspondence between yourselves either on the main forum, social groups, in chat or via PM, will result in a ban for the guilty party.

By correspondence we mean, no quoting, no insinuating, no "witty hinting", no prompting others to do it on your behalf, no sending of any PMs, forwarded or directly, nothing, you do not exist to one another.

HoL, not being a member of that group, could never have seen it nor was Hickboy asking anyone to pass any message on or do anything. Hick made no comment at all on the PM - just published it and then, when asked a question refused to comment further.

To my mind Hick was not breaching the terms of what he was asked to do as there was no attempt to communicate.

By the way, as far as I can tell from the comms I've had with him today I'm far more pissed off about this than he is. Maybe I should just be done with it and go for death my mod and get myself out of this shit-pit as well.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of mods clearly do not believe that HoL was trolling and indeed by putting him and Hickboy of equal value to LPSG they have endorsed the HoL genre of trolling, despite having banned him for his grave dancing.

Incidentally, can anyone here point to where Hick breached the restriction placed on him vis-a-vis addressing HoL?

I'll answer that myself - other than myself and Hick there are only five LPSG members who saw what Hick got banned for (outside of the mod team, that is). What Hick did to get banned was posting the PM instructing him to never 'communicate with' HoL again in a social group of 7 members and HoL was not one of them.

The PM sent to Hick, a form PM sent in all such situations apparently, said this:

HoL, not being a member of that group, could never have seen it nor was Hickboy asking anyone to pass any message on or do anything. Hick made no comment at all on the PM - just published it and then, when asked a question refused to comment further.

To my mind Hick was not breaching the terms of what he was asked to do as there was no attempt to communicate.

By the way, as far as I can tell from the comms I've had with him today I'm far more pissed off about this than he is. Maybe I should just be done with it and go for death my mod and get myself out of this shit-pit as well.
Aw, c'mon, don't talk rash there, MB. I'll hunt you down myself and if necessary drag you back literally kicking and screaming if you even think it.
So, please don't go or I'll :cry:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
please don't Ms. Manly :puppy_dog_eyes:

something about fighting the good fight.
and being a lady of awesomeness.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This. I can't believe Hickboy got banned because of that odious little troll who should have been banned ages ago.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
since i don't chat i must have missed quite a bit

i always found bottyboy, mysticwolf's posts tedious and sometimes confusing due to language issues, not to say maddening with his incessant query for data on length, girth, et al. it wasn't until the moon landing lunarcy (punny!!) that things seemed to take a really nasty turn. when he reappeared as hol, it seemed to be for no other reason than trolling and spite.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Based on what you posted, MB, I don't think that Hickboy did breach the restriction placed upon him. Under any interpretation of "communicate", what Hick did cannot be construed as a communication with HoL. Moreover, since the intent of the restriction was to avoid inflaming the situation between Hick and HoL any further, Hick's posting of the pm in a restricted social group of which HoL was not a member, was unlikely to even breach the spirit or intent of the Mods' directive. In my mind this begs the question, why would the mods inject themselves into the fray in this particular circumstance when doing so was only going to inflame the matter that their own directive sought to avoid?

I hope Hickboy returns. I don't hear "Fuck off!" enough in my everyday life.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hope that you don't decide to go Manly. It doesn't seem fair what Hick was banned for. Not at all.

since i don't chat i must have missed quite a bit

i always found bottyboy, mysticwolf's posts tedious and sometimes confusing due to language issues, not to say maddening with his incessant query for data on length, girth, et al. it wasn't until the moon landing lunarcy (punny!!) that things seemed to take a really nasty turn. when he reappeared as hol, it seemed to be for no other reason than trolling and spite.

Maybe it's because you're a guy? He had serious issues with women that were really obvious. A woman would disagree with him and he'd insult her, a man disagreed with him and he'd reply respectfully in the same thread.

He insulted me when he first joined because I said that I didn't think pumping was sexy and then began insulting me regularly when I came back, claiming that whenever I disagreed with him it was just because I had a personal issue with him and not because I merely disagreed with whatever opinion he had expressed. He eventually apologized and said that he thought I had a personal issue with him because he couldn't view my gallery. Apologizing to me raised my opinion of him, but then the moon landing stuff happened and then most recently he's been giving Mlle Rouge a difficult time, after which he made the same claims about her, saying that anything she said about him was because she's crazy and had a personal issue with him, when in fact she's been in his friend and didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Last edited: