Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
^^^^^This....and I feel there is blame that can be spread around. Hick could be abrasive and Lion could be a dick...The point is it's the fucking net get over it people. MB needs to decide what she wants to do. But don't do the flaming exit okay......:biggrin1:

Where the fuck are you getting the idea that you can tell me what to do? :confused:

I need to decide? Why? what the fuck is it to you?

Fuck off!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the hating lady bit is ever so true.
Mystic Wolf has earned himself a case of whup ass in many threads.
he's dismissive to downright insulting to women who disagree with him.
have been in a few threads where i'll parrot the same opinion as other womangs, cuz Mystic Wolf thought i was a dude.. he took the time to further explain his standing. he did so in a polite and respectful tone. always adding in a "ya know how silly women can be" smirk. not necessarily in those words.

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Was it ever proven that Heart of Lion was MW? 'Cause if he was, he should have been banninated straight away, as his user info said he was from "Darwin" and the only language he spoke was English. MW was from Italy. IMO, that's deception of the membership, and worthy of at least a temp ban, if not out and out bannination.

Really makes me want to re-evaluate my participation here, 'cause if that's how it is, what's the point?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
since i don't chat i must have missed quite a bit

i always found bottyboy, mysticwolf's posts tedious and sometimes confusing due to language issues, not to say maddening with his incessant query for data on length, girth, et al. it wasn't until the moon landing lunarcy (punny!!) that things seemed to take a really nasty turn. when he reappeared as hol, it seemed to be for no other reason than trolling and spite.
English isn`t my mother tongue.
There are things I don`t understand, luckily for me, those cases are really rare.
But the thing I have noticed about him was that his English was rather good when he wanted to insult somebody but then he claimed he didn`t understand...I was like, wtf???

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait, so let me get this straight.
So HoL is really MW in disguise who attempted to troll Hickboy and stuff.
Then they were both given a warning about not contacting each other for some reason. Then Hickboy was banned for some other unkown reason and HoL was banned after hickboy and maybe not at all if MB hadn't reported him for gloating and stuff in this thread?

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything, I would have expected both members to be banned for trolling - I'm not really sure what the reason given for Hickboy's ban means.

Not that it's any of my business beyond what MB already mentioned, mind you.

Last edited:

hickboy sound like a badass! wish i could have meet him.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was it ever proven that Heart of Lion was MW? 'Cause if he was, he should have been banninated straight away, as his user info said he was from "Darwin" and the only language he spoke was English. MW was from Italy. IMO, that's deception of the membership, and worthy of at least a temp ban, if not out and out bannination.

I think you have a point. I did frown at the screen when I noticed that someone had been chastised by a mod for making fun of anyone's ability in a second language in reference to posts made about MW/HoL.

I agree with the sentiment ... but HoL presented himself as an aussie and listed his only language as 'English' on his profile. Slightly unfair to chastise someone for taking him at his word. He also tried to 'friend' people he had huge fall outs with (and been extremely abusive towards) as MW without disclosing who he actually was. Just repugnant behaviour and entirely deceptive.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Wait, so let me get this straight.
So HoL is really MW in disguise who attempted to troll Hickboy and stuff.
Then they were both given a warning about not contacting each other for some reason. Then Hickboy was banned for some other unkown reason and HoL was banned after hickboy and maybe not at all if MB hadn't reported him for gloating and stuff in this thread?

If anything, I would have expected both members to be banned for trolling - I'm not really sure what the reason given for Hickboy's ban means.

Not that it's any of my business beyond what MB already mentioned, mind you.

Hickboy was banned for posting the PM telling him not to communicate with HoL - he posted it in a 7 member private group - it was not in a place HoL could have seen it but the majority of mods decided it was a breach anyway.

hickboy sound like a badass! wish i could have meet him.

Stonzo? quiet_man? HeartofBottomWolf?

Roll up, roll up, place your bets!

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a little confused as to why MW would go to the effort of making a new account to troll people with when he could have just reactivated his old one.

And that dvdjrjojt-whatever guy is obviously a troll. He didn't even go to the effort of making a proper username.

Last edited:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I understood that - I just don't understand what breach was broken (about which you also expressed confusion, I believe). Was he explicitly told not to share that PM with any one at all? Or did he actually communicate with HoL after that PM was sent to him?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I understood that - I just don't understand what breach was broken (about which you also expressed confusion, I believe). Was he explicitly told not to share that PM with any one at all? Or did he actually communicate with HoL after that PM was sent to him?

No - what has been explained to me was that the publishing of that PM (in a 7 member group) was HB mentioning MW and that was deemed a breach. Though the PM doesn't actually say don't mention him where you know he can't see you apparently Hick was supposed to infer that.