Hickboy!!!!!!!!

Media
You know I only like you as a friend, Sammy.
As do I you! Did you think I was offering to stuff your box? I don't do that. I am a pillar of virtue. However, if that was your bent, I could give you the real name of you-know-who who I am sure would stuff it with more enthusiasm than a jack-hammer in overdrive.:biggrin1:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As do I you! Did you think I was offering to stuff your box? I don't do that. I am a pillar of virtue. However, if that was your bent, I could give you the real name of you-know-who who I am sure would stuff it with more enthusiasm than a jack-hammer in overdrive.:biggrin1:
Bummer. I was so hoping you'd offer to stuff his box. I'd pay good money to see that. :eek::biggrin1:

Media
Bummer. I was so hoping you'd offer to stuff his box. I'd pay good money to see that. :eek::biggrin1:
With all the legendary profressional box stuffers at LPSG, I wouldn't even rate a blip on the chart. It would be like the old classic line—"Are you in yet?" However, if you need an emergency well done stuffing, I'm sure I could accommodate your box quite nicely and in a timely fashion.:biggrin1: