Hickboy's Role in extinctions

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy exists because you cannot prove he doesn't.

(My favorite creationist's logical construct).

(The Tea Party never heard of Bertrand Russell's Teapot.)

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At first I had thought Hickboy was the one who shot at me in Bolivia. Then I heard - HE NEVER MISSES!:eek::eek::eek:
:biggrin1:

Media
He never misses?

Does that mean he intentionally shot cum up my nose that time?
Would that require an extremely small dick or extremely large nostrils, and where can this performance be found on YouTube?

And Sam - I have finally managed to shock you. I can die happy...
Wishful thinking on your part, Miss Banisters, but keep on trying. You're bound to have success on that account some day. I hope this doesn't mean that you will now have to live in misery. :biggrin:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Would that require an extremely small dick or extremely large nostrils, and where can this performance be found on YouTube?

Neither - the dick is not required to be in the nostril for the cum to be shot up the nose - Indeed had he been trying to get his cock into my nose (regardless of any size mismatch) I would have been certain the cum was intended to go there. As it was, at the time the cum was shot up my nostril his cock was about a metre from my nose.

Wishful thinking on your part, Miss Banisters, but keep on trying. You're bound to have success on that account some day. I hope this doesn't mean that you will now have to live in misery. :biggrin:

Well, I don't have to... :rolleyes:

Media
Neither - the dick is not required to be in the nostril for the cum to be shot up the nose - Indeed had he been trying to get his cock into my nose (regardless of any size mismatch) I would have been certain the cum was intended to go there. As it was, at the time the cum was shot up my nostril his cock was about a metre from my nose.

A power shot with bullseye aim. Yowza! I'm impressed. Unfortunately, if everyone did that, it might lead to extinction or a lot of clogged noses.

Well, I don't have to... :rolleyes:

I''m relieved. Otherwise, I would have to call you again.:biggrin1: