hidden shower or hidden locker room pictures

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I went to the gym last night, there were signs all around the lockerroom and bathroom saying, "Cameras, cell phone cameras and video cameras are prohibited in these areas". Not sure what happened but somebody must have caused some trouble.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree 100% with what you've said. I'm 25 and ive never been naked around anyone besides the 3 woman and 1 guy ive fooled around with nor seen anything in person besides the one guy and pics on the net. I'm 6x5.25 hard and anywhere from 2.75x3.5 to 4x4.5 soft depending on the weather. Ive always been scared to get naked around other guys or anyone for that matter. I've always had insecurity issues about my cock, but i would like to get more familiar with the natural male body, nothing sexual just see men/ women in their natural state. I also think thats why pics like these are such a turn on cause for me, and my upbringing, nudity is taboo.

Join a gym man. I have been in a locker room so many times seeing naked men is normal for me. When I am chatting I put on boxers, but there are many guys that dont. It wont be weird once you get used to it.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll never forget my first bathhouse experience when I was about 11 years old.

I got a double eyeful of a hung, fully grown naked man, very hairy and hot.

Wish I had a picture to post of him..