hiding a big ass

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Baggy trousers work, and if you're casual, can be pulled off very well. They tend to bunch your waist though.

Anyway, I'm proud. Big hips, big dick, broad shoulders... I tone up a little and I'll be too dangerous to look at! :p

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Prince...if you are not ok with it than call to have an apointment with a plastic comestic doc...and he can give you the real options about that...

:wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
prince_will said:
anybody got any ideas?
Hmm, you could just do what I did. Post it in your gallery, and surprise yourself with how many people are actually attracted to it. I always thought mine was too big and chunky. Who knew some people actually like that? :wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
prince_will said:
well, i'm not that desperate to hide it. at least it has gone down these days....it doesn't stick out like it used to.

hehehe...

I understand that...u dont imagine that is difficult for me to find the perfect pair of jeans ...but sometimes we have to make little adjustaments and send clothes to a taylor to get just right...

Anyways there are many people like Novice said thatwill just love the way you are Prince!

:wink:

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I have a slightly different take!

Put yourself in situations and places where everyone else's ass is bigger.

Then you win the situation.

Remember you don't have to be faster than the bear, just not the slowest person in the group.

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was thick through the haunches as a kid, even prior to puberty. Not even fat, early on - just junky in the trunky, and kids teased me about it. Felt really ashamed about it, until the summer before fifth grade, when a leopard print speedo changed my life! Even now, with a little weight, I still get noticed for this. :wink:

The best advice I can give you is keep the fat off. If you can throw some muscles on, do it - not too bulky, but enough to turn a few heads. So long as you are trim and fit, you'll look like an adonis. Even if you've got an average face, show off that booty, and it will get you whatever you want.

Put that big ass out there, my friend, and be proud of it. Work it, like you know what you got.

wrs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
remember, as my dad once said "you can"t drive a railroad spike with a tack hammer" :smile:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JackbytheSea said:
I was thick through the haunches as a kid, even prior to puberty. Not even fat, early on - just junky in the trunky, and kids teased me about it. Felt really ashamed about it, until the summer before fifth grade, when a leopard print speedo changed my life! Even now, with a little weight, I still get noticed for this. :wink:

The best advice I can give you is keep the fat off. If you can throw some muscles on, do it - not too bulky, but enough to turn a few heads. So long as you are trim and fit, you'll look like an adonis. Even if you've got an average face, show off that booty, and it will get you whatever you want.

Put that big ass out there, my friend, and be proud of it. Work it, like you know what you got.

:smile:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
novice_btm said:
Hmm, you could just do what I did. Post it in your gallery, and surprise yourself with how many people are actually attracted to it. I always thought mine was too big and chunky. Who knew some people actually like that? :wink:

It's not chunky, you come down on yourself to hard.:cool:

Orlando_8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not a big ass.... It's a bubble butt ...and you will find people on both sides of the isle like a tush with some substance to it...