hiding a big ass

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Stronzo and I have had our battles and have emerged as Gay Brothers in Arms, with greater respect for one another.

Truer words 'mon vieux', truer words... :wink:

Your ASS is SO not ready!!

That's open season on novice's ass! :biggrin1: Yummay! There's plenty for both of us Lex. We needn't be greedy. The fellow seems willing enough.:cool:

"Novice, novice, lend me a cheek...."

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stronzo said:
That's open season on novice's ass! ... The fellow seems willing enough.:cool:

"Novice, novice, lend me a cheek...."
I'm not sure if it's so much that I'm willing, although, I just MAY be, but I think it's more that in just about every thread Alex has spread my cheeks just a little wider each time. So at this point, I just figure, "eh, why not?" :wink:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh novice. You just lay down and forget everything. Stronzo will take over honey.

There's a nice soft boy. Do you feel that baby? Do you like my tongue there? Isn't that better now? Pay no attention to the initial sensation and simply relax. Feel my breath on your neck? Feel my ......

Fuck! I just shot in my pants!! I hate it when that happens.:mad:

(I am such a dirty girl tonight... I haven't a clue what's going on. I'm going to go molest my boyfriend. Fuck this.)

Media
Of course, with a wide end, one could always accept the fact, do a public service, wear white pants, bend over, and serve as a double screen cineplex!:biggrin1:

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
snobbes said:
Why U wanna hide it, maybe that big ass can be your biggest assssssset

I second that. Unless the rest of you is out of shape, a big ass is great to look at, and nothing to be ashamed of.