Hiding a Big dick???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jessehunk, Jun 9, 2010.

1. jessehunk

jessehunk New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys n gals.
    How do we identify guys with huge dicks without ever seeing them naked? Are there specific traits that we could look out for, perhaps?
    I have this friend, when we're in changing rooms, he's always too shy to flash his crotch and changes with a towel on and turns his back to whomever is looking. Can't even see the outline. dang! I have a feeling he's got a big floppy dick that he's hiding.
    What's your opinion on his psychology?

2. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

I'm not sure if you can truly identify a guy with a big dick. I believe there are so many that wear enhancing underwear and such that even if they're smaller you might think they were big. Over the years I have noticed many men that obviously wore padding/enhancement to put their package out front. So how can you truly tell they're actual size?

One guy in particular, actually he was kind of a joke, his wad was so incredibly large you could see it coming before you'd see him. One day at work I walked in on him adjusting his appliance. He as embarrassed. It didn't look natural at all, but he was the only one that didn't know it..

3. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in my late teens I took to going comando with my cock hanging very noticably down the inner thigh of my Levi's. I normally hang between 5-6" (length and circumference) when soft: it got a lot of notice. That wasn't so bad when the young ladies I wanted to see what I was packing got an eyefull, but after a bit I wasn't too enthused about showing it off to folks like my parents, grandparents, my boss on my weekend job, and if I had a gay friend who I knew was gay, him too--especially in the locker room. I was far from embarrased about being given a large schlong--far from it--but I found that I was more comfortable when I was discrete about who, when, and where I let it be seen. So what I'm saying is that your friend most likely isn't showing any strange issues by not openly exposing himself to you, he just maybe he's developed a normal amount of socially appropriate modesty.

4. john_hiemer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it depends on his age. Young adults tend to be more inhibited with public nudity. I was very shy in high school and did the same thing.... now I don't care- I walk into the showers playing helicopter.

Draft saved Draft deleted