hiding a boner

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
since there are so many diffrent people here i just wanted to know how do you hide your boner?:)

Tuck it under my belt, and pull my shirt over it. Kinda hides it a bit.

D_Dick_Biggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol, I was thinking the same thing - when I wear boxers I often find my dick enjoying extra freedom a bit too much and getting a boner sliding down my inside leg. As such I seldom wear boxers, but when I do I often have to stuff my hands into my pockets and/or Cover myself with what is to hand ( I.e. A bag), if too bad I have to just sit it out lol

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't hide a boner if you freeball or wear boxers like you can when you wear briefs. When I first switched to boxers, I used to get embarrassed when I'd bone up and my dick would point down my right leg. I'd find a way to discreetly adjust it up toward my waist where it wasn't so visible. That always worked when wearing briefs, but when wearing boxers, it just slides back down the right leg and the entire outline shows. After a few weeks of boxers only, I got used to the loose feeling and didn't bone up as much. I also became comfortable with the occasional semi growing in my pants and got over feeling a need to hide it. When I'm out in public by myself and I get a semi or a boner, I just let it be until it goes down by itself. It's mostly guys who notice anyway.