Hiding a curved dick

How often do people misconstrew your bulge?

• Total voters

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know other guys on here must have this problem. My dick is inclined upward and the shaft is curved (I have gallery) 7.5x6. This makes it impossible to hide it when it gets errect, and what is more is that the curve causes a bulge at the fly area. Anyone find a good way to hide or prevent? I have tried pointing my dick downward in my briefs or jocks so when it tries to activate it can't get all the way there. I'm sure one day this could get very uncomfortable though.
I also can't wear boxers for the same reason, if it is hard I can't push it to the side, because it is too stiff and curved. (I am also around that age where you get boners often)

Also, have people made false assumptions about you because of it?:redface: (do the poll)

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you need a place to hide it, I'm sure many people (including myself) would offer to oblige quite readily and happily! =:)

Ok, now, seriously, I can't help because I gave up trying to hide mine soft or hard when I was teenager. Just wasn't worth the agony, worry, concern, and self-image issue.

Oh, and what do you mean by "misconstrue"?

Last edited:

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i used to push it up to the elastic part of the underwear. it keeps it in place. It can be uncomfortable, but you can move it around until it good for you...

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
I have the same issue as you musclemonkey, but I never really tried any way to hide it. If I get erections, I just sit it out (if possible) until it goes away. Not really anything effective, but it's what works for me.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know other guys on here must have this problem. My dick is inclined upward and the shaft is curved (I have gallery) 7.5x6. This makes it impossible to hide it when it gets errect, and what is more is that the curve causes a bulge at the fly area. Anyone find a good way to hide or prevent? I have tried pointing my dick downward in my briefs or jocks so when it tries to activate it can't get all the way there. I'm sure one day this could get very uncomfortable though.
I also can't wear boxers for the same reason, if it is hard I can't push it to the side, because it is too stiff and curved. (I am also around that age where you get boners often)

Also, have people made false assumptions about you because of it?:redface: (do the poll)

I have the same issues! So you are not alone. I haven't found anyway to fix this "problem" other than wearing boxer briefs but if I come up with anything I'll let you know!

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
briefs rather than boxers is a start. when I was in college my room mate one semester seemed to have a perpetual boner so wore a "heavy duty" jock under his white Levis. (that's when guys normally wore tight fitting Levis, Lees, and Wranglers.) Nobody missed seeing that bulge and he flaunted it, especially when class ended and he stood up and adjusted.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's another thread about this called "Innapropriate Bulging." Boxer briefs were the general consensus (I think), you just have to experiment with the right type. Or you can just forget it all and let yourself bulge.

musclemonkey5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks Tekken and SpeedoMike, I'll see what I can do with boxer briefs and the hand in pocket is an easy trick I'll try and employ.

someotherguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm your size and my solution is untucked shirts draped in front of my crotch. My only problem is at work where I have to tuck my shirt in. I just try to not think about sex all day cause it's way too obvious when I'm hard.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If only we lived in a world where a dick like yours did not need to be hidden. Looks good to me. But seriously... Tight underwear are best. keeps it close to your body for a little less show. Mine Curves down. So i cant hide it up because it pushes forward and when i point it down it is visible too. I tend to freeball and just wait for it to pass before. I guess it all depends on what makes you comfortable.

adam

Expert Member
Media
I also have no idea how to deal with my uncontrollable and unreasonable boner under my Levi's. Tight underwear doesn't work, either. I often use my labtop, backpack or books to cover it up with.