hiding it from the boss

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Marius567, Feb 12, 2006.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I hide my big penis from the boss in the restroom and cant wee with him around.

2. Chuck64

Gold Member

Unless one of you is lurking in the men's room, I can't imagine this being an issue more than twice a month tops...

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

And the reason you can't just use the stall if he happens to be in the washroom is ... ?

4. steve319

Gold Member

Well, even if it's only happened once, I'd guess it would be an unexpected phenomenon to discover.

Maybe it has to do with the authority figure thing and the way you relate to people in power? Or does he strike you as a jealous type, a supervisor who has to have all the power, all the control, and maybe the largest cock in the building?

Interesting. I'd be shy around my boss too, but she's a woman. :wink:

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    that's nice

6. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

is it?

7. maxman

Gold Member

Albums:
    is your boss following you into the restroom? is he gay?
    if you have something to show... i would stand back from the urinal and let it hang while
    peeing and then pull and jerk on it when finished...
    if it upsets you...then be a lady...go sit in the stall and piss and fart...
    men like to look at mens cocks...straight and gay...its a man thing...
    all men want to see what is neighbor has in his pants and if its bigger than his..
    doesnt make him gay...unless he says something to you...
    you getting a big raise from your cock or from the company in the next pay check...lol:cool: :smile:
    funny men go in public areas and try to stare at the walls but they all are really trying to look at the coner of their eyes to see what the next guy is doing...or has..
    nothing to do with sex... well in most cases:biggrin1:

8. B_aNMpumpCOACH

B_aNMpumpCOACH New Member

DAME , how can you hide it from the world . more puower to yah

9. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

I've heard of guys who can't piss when they are around (fill in the blank): other guys, co-workers, friends, etc... I don't have that problem, but I'm not in a position where they could watch me anyway.

10. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

You should let him see it. You could get a raise or maybe even a profitable sexual harassment lawsuit out of it.

11. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Erm, didn't we have this discussion little over six months ago?

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Since I haven't had a "pee shy" moment in my life, it's hard to relate....but, why on earth would you care? Unless he's leaning over staring at the goods, it shouldn't matter. It's not that hard to hide if you are shy. If you are right handed, always stand at the urinal to the left, that way your right hand hides your weenie.

13. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

More like three.

14. dolf250

dolf250 New Member

Never had the problem, but the term for it is shy bladder syndrome. A quick google would probably lead you to more answers as to the cause and solutions than you are likley to find on this board.

15. Tenderhook

Tenderhook Member

Thanks for sharing.

16. wrench

wrench New Member

well....i guess the fact that i ahve to use a Port-A-Shitter on construction sites has at least one advantage....

17. visceraltuning

visceraltuning New Member

Questions:

Are you like this when other men are around?

Are you like this when other men of equal status are around?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My opinion:

Don't worry about it if it continues, but get over it if you can.

I used to be a little pee shy until I just began telling myself that "its just my penis." To some extent, it is just like any other body part, and most people with a Y chromosome have them. There are certain culturally sanctioned times when having an unclothed penis is appropriate, including restroom and lockerroom situations.

Also, if I was concerned about my boss being threatened because he knew I had a bigger penis, I would try to get over that also because I don't feel that I have to make myself inferior inorder to make somebody else feel superior.

18. invisibleman

Gold Member

That's cute. I suffer that same problem. I am pee shy. I don't like showering in communal showers. I am a total stickler for doing my bathroom activities alone.

I can't pee at the standup urinal or a open urine trough. I can if there's the separators. I always use the main toilets with the partitions and door.

You could always pee in the women's restroom or pee after your boss finishes his bathroom break.

19. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There are factors involved with moving up the corporate ladder. Good looks and height have always been proven in studies as valid factors in these decisions. I'm sure cock size could be thrown into the bunch as well. It's just that it probably isn't as well known as that.
    People tend to want to be with others who possess things they don't have. It's human nature.
    Look, you're in the bathroom because you have to go, why make a big deal out of it.
    You don't have to flaunt it, just don't hide it, if he is looking it's him that's crossing the line not you. If you flaunt it, you can be looked at as crossing the line. Anyways what I'm saying is to answer your question, if you're seen as having a bigger endowment than your boss, it might be more favourable for you than not.

20. Freddie53

Gold Member

Yes, and one of the causes of shy bladder is you may not have strong bladder contractions.

Some people when they get nervous piss on themselves. Other people freeze up and couldn't pee for a million dollars. Sometimes it is pschological.

I understand your main problem is not being able to pee. Not your boss seeing your penis. If it is the latter, just go ahead and let him see it and get it over with, so you can get about peeing when you need to.

It would be embarassing to not be able to pee and bursting and have to travel in a car with business associates or be in a meeting where getting up to leave would be in bad taste.

Simon Foundation might be a good place to start your research. Also google male sexual organs or reproductive system. Also urolology would be a good google word as well as shy bladder syndrome.

Good luck. If you have trouble figuring out how to access the information, pm me and I will help you find the information you need.

You might see a urologiest as well. There is a medication that helps strengthen bladder contractions to help empty the bladder when you want to empty it.

If the internet doesn't give you the answers, see a urologist. A wetting accident because you simply can't pee and then suddenly the muscles finally let go without warning would be extremely embarassing. And an over full bladder could damage the kidneys if the bladder got way, way to full.

Draft saved Draft deleted