hiding it

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is there a good way to hide ? I get turned on from people loking at my bulge and thay look more when I get a hard on from it :( I feel bad about it . I just happy woman dont say anything about it .

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I doubt many people (male or female) would want you to hide it, but I can understand not wanting to be stared at all of the time.

I think the answer is simple if you want to hide it: tighter underwear and baggier pants.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Kink Guy, sometimes, being oogled by grannies, married women and just underage girls is NOT a good thing. *shrugs*

Not to mention, I freak when guys start paying attention. No offence, but WHY THE UGLY ONES!!! EVER HEARD OF A BATH??

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jun 1 2004, 04:40 AM
Kink Guy, sometimes, being oogled by grannies, married women and just underage girls is NOT a good thing. *shrugs*

Not to mention, I freak when guys start paying attention. No offence, but WHY THE UGLY ONES!!! EVER HEARD OF A BATH??
LOL Orca--sometimes I want to hang a sign that says you can only look if you're hot. The problem is, that the nasty ones all think that they're hotties. 300 pound redneck women in polyester pants and tube tops and old troll men are the ones who are always the ones who seem to be the types who are the crotch watchers.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orca and Prepstud,

You have it exactly. I keep telling people I know that assume if someone is physically attractive that they automatically will attract the type of people they would likewise wish to attract. I liken it to a street lamp. The light has no say in whether it attracts flies, moths, lightning bugs, etc. The added insult is that attractive people generally do not get any sympathy for this dilemna. As for why some of the least attractive are the most aggressive.. .well an attractive person quite often does not have to go looking for someone. There are more than enough people out there that they are trying to shoo away. For those least attractive (it does not have to be just physical) , I have noticed that some feel if they run fast enough and grab what they want before someone else gets there it is theirs. They know they are not attractive. They probably have been told it all of their lives. So they in turn run after the most physically attractive, wealthiest, most high profile, etc. person they can find and in many cases debase themselves in the hopes that they can shine in the reflected glory of something that is all too effemeral.They may not even like the person they are chasing. They themselves do not realize that they do not want the person but want to be them and nine times after ten will make themselves and the other person miserable because they are looking to this person to give them the self esteem that they have not earned themselves . They can not even enjoy the relationship because they are too busy trying to keep it going and serve as watchdog over their prize in case it happens to wake up and walk away. Their poor self esteem drives them to try to get attention, any attention in the most outlandish ways. Sadly, if they do find someone they hold on tighter than a "Wood louse". This same lack of self esteem causes them to persist long after the relationship has deteriorated or gotten ugly because they feel that perhaps they may never get another chance.How unfortunate. Why else do you see all of this neediness , abuse, jealousy, manipulation, and possesiveness in relationships? I know one person who consistantly runs after men way out of her league and time after time is amazed when they are not really interested or leave after sampling the wares. She also has escalated the problem by wearing quite provocative clothing and seems to be amazed that she gives off an impression that she says she was not intending. In spite of what you have been saying Prep about developing the inner beauty most individuals are probably getting the message from the media and the average man on the street that is quite the opposite and are too needy to wait and find out the truth. This does not always apply just to the physical but the common denominator is that they are lacking something within themselves and are looking outside rather than inside to find it. The world is not fair, but it doesnt stop people from trying. I may get some flack for my frankness but I speak without malice and in the interest of truth.

Naughty

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once upon a time, I rarely made any attempt to hide it. My comfort was what mattered to me. It still does, but I've come to realise that there's other comfort besides physical comfort. There are times and situations where discretion is a good idea. I'm about to embark on my new job teaching English to high school freshmen and seniors, and coaching wrestlers. I've already been warned that I'm going to be the object of several students' crushes. I don't want to add to that by sporting a massive bulge. After some experimenting, I think I have the problem covered, so to speak. In the classroom, I want my students' minds to be on English. If I don't allow them to use dangling participles, I'd better not allow myself to let anything dangle either.

Pappy

Media
I used to worry about it showing but since I'm now considered an "old Troll" I don't care if it shows. I wear what is comfortable for me that is approiate for the situation at hand. If someone doesn't like it they can kiss my ass. :lol: -_-

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course people, there's a time and place for everything. I wasn't encouraging hungshy to walk around in white spandex B) BUT, we have gifts, albeit some have gifts bigger than others...so why expend extraordinary efforts to to "hide" it? Normal, dignified manner of dress is all that should be desired (or required in a daily work/casual scenario)...and we can all flaunt it when we want. Anyway, a few stares are good for the ego, are they not? We are men, men have genitals on the outside, lets be proud MEN and I don't mean trying to scare grannies and small children. :lol:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty, you point is very well made! I really don't mind being looked at by someone I might potentially see myself going out with, but more often it is the fat, greasy child-molester type that looks and feels free to comment. I understand the heirarchy of things and try not to approach guys significantly "out of my league", although I may push the boundaries a bit. Likewise, I don't try to make men feel uncomfortable with my gazes, but if I want him to know I'm interested, I'll let him catch me looking....pretty easy to tell how he feels about me then. As for guys showing, this is at least the third thread on similar topics- is it really that mysterious? Dress to please yourself unless you are planning to be in the company of children or the infirm!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 1 2004, 10:16 PM
I understand the heirarchy of things and try not to approach guys significantly "out of my league"
madam zora, a point if I might? JUST WHO THE HELL COULD POSSIBLY BE "OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE" More than likely, they aren't in yours. :wub: :) :D :p

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, the whole "league" thing is a social construct, but how many of us would date a millionaire for love, not money, and feel comfortable with the lifestyle? I know I'd be seriously freaked for one.

Naughty, I think you make a really good point, I suppose I should add, that I have "broad" tastes, well, women are divine beings after all, so I tend to accept looks alright, but I suppose there's looking, there's staring and there's "what the fuck are you?"

Leads back round to the "exoticmuttsnude.com" as far as I'm concerned.

I have learnt that a smile (yes, even those OMFG smiles) are better than a gawp, heck give me both and I may just return the favour, but there's postive and negative stares on their own and sometimes I'm wary.

I suppose it is kinda sad that people can be led to have such a lack of self confidence, I can't say I'm perfect, but I'm very happy with my lot, it's everyone else's loss, not mine. ;)

On-topic, I think being an grower is a good thing in these cases, I can show as much or as little as I feel like, after all, if a woman is checking me out in a "nice way" she'll get a bulge to match.

SORTED!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kink Guy, you are too kind! Actually, I only recently lost weight, glad you like the result. For about five years, I was well over 200 lbs and well aware that thinner men or workout guys would not find me appealing, so that's what I meant. I am probably "showing off" a little more here than in real life because I am happy about my new look, and interested to see what reactions it will bring. I am not a shy person so I enjoy attention, and even at a much larger size, my breasts were much larger too, so the looks, stares and comments have just been part of my reality. It's always either the boobs or the "exotic mutt" issue that ppl want to comment on, the boobs I have come to expect, but the "what are you??" question is still annoying at best.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
madame zora...large small or tiny...it is your mind and spirit that turns people on, and yours is hard making....even for this mostly gayguy! :wub:

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Indeed, madame zora, you are atractive in many ways.

Getting back to the original question. I seldom concern myself with hiding "it;" however, there are times when I think is prudent, like when I am teaching. So, hungshyman, I go with dark colored pants, and not tight. I use form fitting boxer briefs to keep thing in place, but briefs or anything like that, which is snug enough to avoid excessive dick movement and yet reasonably comfortable will do. To some extend, you will probably need to sacrifice some comfort to be more discrete.

Good luck,

Jack

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
I don't worry about hiding it as much as I used to. I actually think that most people don't make a habit of looking at every crotch that passes them by on the street or in everyday situations. Just cause you're conscious of your cock doesn't mean people are looking at your crotch. The exception would be if I get a hard on, then there's no hiding it at all. I usually stand behind something, or sit or something.

This doesn't happen very often.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
Kink Guy, you are too kind! Actually, I only recently lost weight, glad you like the result. For about five years, I was well over 200 lbs and well aware that thinner men or workout guys would not find me appealing, so that's what I meant. I am probably "showing off" a little more here than in real life because I am happy about my new look, and interested to see what reactions it will bring. I am not a shy person so I enjoy attention, and even at a much larger size, my breasts were much larger too, so the looks, stares and comments have just been part of my reality. It's always either the boobs or the "exotic mutt" issue that ppl want to comment on, the boobs I have come to expect, but the "what are you??" question is still annoying at best.
Baby, you got nothing to worry about!

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
B) Hungshy EMBRACE what you have as it was said it is a gift that ,many men would give there eye teeth for. As long as you do it with class and act appropriatly for the given situation do not be hung up. People will always stare out of jealosy or a morbid need to know it is human narture. Be proud! :eek:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 1 2004, 07:41 PM
There are times and situations where discretion is a good idea. I'm about to embark on my new job teaching English to high school freshmen and seniors, and coaching wrestlers. I don't want to add to that by sporting a massive bulge.
I think you are wise to cover it up and avoid any kind of controversy as you begin a new career, especially one where you will be so visible. Discretion is the better part of valor here, I should think.

SG