Hiding It...

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been working out for quite some time. With working out, I wear briefs to tuck my stuff so it doesn't bounce around everywhere and feels more comfortable. Ehhhhh...by doing so, some girls think my dick isn't bigbecause A certain girl last year made "jokes" about that last year, and it pissed me off. I wanted to slap her :tongue: haha but I'm a gentleman:rolleyes:. I even tuck it if I'm not working out and am wearing any kind of underwear if possible. Do you think that is kinda messed up for her to do that and for me tucking it to hide my bulge? I've been working out latley and feel alot sexier :p

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been working out for quite some time. With working out, I wear briefs to tuck my stuff so it doesn't bounce around everywhere and feels more comfortable. Ehhhhh...by doing so, some girls think my dick isn't bigbecause A certain girl last year made "jokes" about that last year, and it pissed me off. I wanted to slap her :tongue: haha but I'm a gentleman:rolleyes:. I even tuck it if I'm not working out and am wearing any kind of underwear if possible. Do you think that is kinda messed up for her to do that and for me tucking it to hide my bulge? I've been working out latley and feel alot sexier :p

Maybe you should start working out "untucked." From what I see in your photo, unleashing that thing in your shorts would probably silence the critics....:wink:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also agree. Don't worry about "tucking" it in. Be comfortable with yourself! That's the most important thing to remember....:smile:

nixon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my problem was in high school. i was big and tried hard to hide my bulge, eventually wearing a large jumper that showed the last half inch of the crotch of my trousers. the insecurity didn't help. now i live in america (i did live in the uk) and i am a completely different person. it seems most people here have a bulge to flaunt!

Yeah show it off!, i also was one of those guys who tucked it away. But after i got more selfconfidence i just let it all hang and show-off with it... the main thing is if you are proud of it, there is no reason to hide it

yer it's to hard to keep tucked away, all the time.
I tried for a while in school but well it's mine to show lol, people do stare etc and i school this one kid said i had a boner, just said it's alwasy that way. He saw me in shower and didn't say much after that. I'm a fat 6" floppy by the way

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
amygirl - your so right if you have it flaunt it. Flaccid my penis is 6 long and 6 circumference and I have not problem letting it all show in levis, bathing suits, etc. Erect hmmm I stretch out to 8.75 X 7 and still have no problem showing it..Gets a lot of attention and sex.

Hunkguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a friend back when i was in high school, he was really larga and thick and he was really shy and always tried to hide his size by placing his cock down and between his legs.I thought it was stupid and still think its stupid, if u got it-show it!!

xavilqar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand the situation... You're just shy..In my case, I prefer not to show everything to anyone but to wear something with which you can choose if to show or not to the people you want...and sometimes it's funny to suddenly 'shock' the target you choose... :)

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would have no problem flaunting it. I'm Semi-Big, but not as big as someone like Awesum9. I think that's what makes me nervice about showing or sex in general. If I was 8 inches, then yea I'd have no problem:biggrin1:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Actually, I do the same thing.

It's not because I want to hide it, but if you're doing heavy running or jump training, it can get painful and distracting to yourself.

While running, I don't want to be thinking of my penis slapping on my thigh and while jumping it can get uncomfortable with my balls, so I prefer to be well restricted while working out.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the sake of working out wearing boxer briefs is always a better idea. It keeps things compact. Although... one day I was doing a shoulder workout, so I figured I would just wear normal boxers instead since it's much comfier that way. Well that day I started talking to this cute girl, when she sat down to do some leg curls I noticed that she started looking directly at my crotch!... She wasn't too subtle about it :cool:

Really though wearing boxer briefs is a must for sports.

xavilqar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a coincidence. I was doing some actor exercises yesterday and for a series of problems I couldn't get home to prepare my bag, so I asked my mother to take the first thing she could find and give it to me for I had to go in theatre immediately after work. Obviously she took a gym pants not too large and I was in slip..as a result...everything was shown...I usually wear very large clothes...I felt not too much comfortable....I caught some eye lingering downstair and I was afraid to have an erection (It usually seems to happen when I know to be observed or I know that I souldn't have...it's a curse)....that's also why I try to hide it when I can....

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why don't you find underwear that has a bigger sack that way it won't tottaly push you cock in and have some what of a bulge and still have the secure confort