Hiding It...

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sleepiboi, Dec 11, 2006.

1. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I've been working out for quite some time. With working out, I wear briefs to tuck my stuff so it doesn't bounce around everywhere and feels more comfortable. Ehhhhh...by doing so, some girls think my dick isn't bigbecause A certain girl last year made "jokes" about that last year, and it pissed me off. I wanted to slap her :tongue: haha but I'm a gentleman:rolleyes:. I even tuck it if I'm not working out and am wearing any kind of underwear if possible. Do you think that is kinda messed up for her to do that and for me tucking it to hide my bulge? I've been working out latley and feel alot sexier :p

2. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

Maybe you should start working out "untucked." From what I see in your photo, unleashing that thing in your shorts would probably silence the critics....:wink:

3. Amygirl

Gold Member

Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
    Why are guys with your endowment shy about it? If you've got it, flaunt it!

4. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    I agree with Chrysalis!

5. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
  6. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I also agree. Don't worry about "tucking" it in. Be comfortable with yourself! That's the most important thing to remember....:smile:

7. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

a bulge of any kind is hotttttt!

8. nixon

nixon New Member

my problem was in high school. i was big and tried hard to hide my bulge, eventually wearing a large jumper that showed the last half inch of the crotch of my trousers. the insecurity didn't help. now i live in america (i did live in the uk) and i am a completely different person. it seems most people here have a bulge to flaunt!

9. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

Show It Off!!

10. Gamel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah show it off!, i also was one of those guys who tucked it away. But after i got more selfconfidence i just let it all hang and show-off with it... the main thing is if you are proud of it, there is no reason to hide it

11. Matt87

Matt87 Member

yer it's to hard to keep tucked away, all the time.
    I tried for a while in school but well it's mine to show lol, people do stare etc and i school this one kid said i had a boner, just said it's alwasy that way. He saw me in shower and didn't say much after that. I'm a fat 6" floppy by the way

12. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    amygirl - your so right if you have it flaunt it. Flaccid my penis is 6 long and 6 circumference and I have not problem letting it all show in levis, bathing suits, etc. Erect hmmm I stretch out to 8.75 X 7 and still have no problem showing it..Gets a lot of attention and sex.

13. Hunkguy39

Hunkguy39 New Member

Albums:
    I had a friend back when i was in high school, he was really larga and thick and he was really shy and always tried to hide his size by placing his cock down and between his legs.I thought it was stupid and still think its stupid, if u got it-show it!!

14. xavilqar

xavilqar New Member

I understand the situation... You're just shy..In my case, I prefer not to show everything to anyone but to wear something with which you can choose if to show or not to the people you want...and sometimes it's funny to suddenly 'shock' the target you choose... :)

15. sleepiboi

sleepiboi Member

I would have no problem flaunting it. I'm Semi-Big, but not as big as someone like Awesum9. I think that's what makes me nervice about showing or sex in general. If I was 8 inches, then yea I'd have no problem:biggrin1:

16. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, I do the same thing.

It's not because I want to hide it, but if you're doing heavy running or jump training, it can get painful and distracting to yourself.

While running, I don't want to be thinking of my penis slapping on my thigh and while jumping it can get uncomfortable with my balls, so I prefer to be well restricted while working out.

17. Multipass

Multipass New Member

For the sake of working out wearing boxer briefs is always a better idea. It keeps things compact. Although... one day I was doing a shoulder workout, so I figured I would just wear normal boxers instead since it's much comfier that way. Well that day I started talking to this cute girl, when she sat down to do some leg curls I noticed that she started looking directly at my crotch!... She wasn't too subtle about it :cool:

Really though wearing boxer briefs is a must for sports.

18. xavilqar

xavilqar New Member

Just a coincidence. I was doing some actor exercises yesterday and for a series of problems I couldn't get home to prepare my bag, so I asked my mother to take the first thing she could find and give it to me for I had to go in theatre immediately after work. Obviously she took a gym pants not too large and I was in slip..as a result...everything was shown...I usually wear very large clothes...I felt not too much comfortable....I caught some eye lingering downstair and I was afraid to have an erection (It usually seems to happen when I know to be observed or I know that I souldn't have...it's a curse)....that's also why I try to hide it when I can....

19. starter

starter New Member

Albums:
    why don't you find underwear that has a bigger sack that way it won't tottaly push you cock in and have some what of a bulge and still have the secure confort

20. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I wouldn't do this because I don't have a strong need to bulge/show off.

Draft saved Draft deleted