Hiding It...

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
what i cant understand is why is it so acceptable for large breasts, cleavage and big wheel nut type nipples to be poking about all over the place but the minute you see any sign of a dick its considered laughable or obscene? equal rights i say or bring about the middle eastern attitudes of the veil brigade

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
thats my point why are you embarrassed at getting a hard on if people are not interested they will just ignore it if they are well then your in luck- i say that because bouncing tits and nipples some people just totally ignore

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the thing for me is that if it does get noticed from me, and leads to something more, then I'm too nervice about it because I am somewhat insecure about my size and nervice about sex in general. God, being a virgin is tough. lol

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol the shaving has nothin to really do with it. I do that because I work out and such and the hair is just too much. Hidin a bulge just lowers that attention I recieve, plus no good girls close by

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i love going to the gym and seeing all the lovely bouncing balls
See, you're the reason why I prefer my apartment workout facility.

I go to the gym to work out, not be gawked at.

*shakes head*

It has nothing to do with insecurity, more to do with being made a spectacle of. Cause if you go to a place where the purpose is to work out and your balls are bouncing. Or your tits are bouncing. Then you're there to show off, not to improve yourself...which defeats the purpose in my book. Just personal opinion.

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was the same way. Boxers at the gym are bad. Tucking it away can be bad too. I've found boxerbriefs with more room down below works beautifully. Unicos hold everything in place AND still lets it be seen to a point.