Hiding out

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey all!
Ok, I have a weird question but bear with me. Now I wouldn't say I was crazy well hung, maybe a bit over average but when I get turned on it gets really thick (it's kinda spread out a bit since my last pictures) and I'm having trouble hiding it at work (damn you sexy young guys! :rolleyes:).

See now what I used to do and still try to do is basically feed it down my left leg and then lift my leg as if I'm leaning on my right leg. Ok yes so it makes me look like I'm part flamingo and part hat-stand but at least it's (I hope) less obvious (unless I'm wearing baggy trousers in which case I turn pretty much purple and attempt to quietly shimmy away when possible).

The only problem is that now I don't have much moving room as whenever I walk it is actually getting in the way and giving me this kind of mini-limp which is a bit less than attractive and my colleagues keep taking the piss since one of them happened to wander on here and recognised my pictures. :redface:

The face ones I mean. :rolleyes:

I've tried angling it up so that it's held in by my waist band but it always peeks over the rim by about an inch or so and there's no explaining that away but I'm tired of my boner-limp!

Does anyone have any suggestions? Anything at all? I'm open to suggestions so long as they're, you know, not completely stupid. :tongue:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, what is the problem. You appear to be young enough that what you have as a love muscle, hooded and all, is reacting in a normal manner.

If you are concerned about your appearance at work or other events, try loose jeans and/or trousers. Otherwise you appear to have above normal assets that certainly will work for you.

No need to be ashamed. Enjoy what you have and proceed with life.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don’t make it so important. Getting an erection at your age is very normal. The more you pay attention at it the more others notice that something is going on in that region. Now the size of your penis is not longer a private thing for you – your colleague has seen your pictures ….. - you should change your attitude. Be proud of what you have. Try to feel not embarrassed. Nature gave you that "love muscle" like HUNG says. Enjoy it. Choose pants or jeans that fit well and don’t worry about what others can see.​

busbby2000

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
try pulling it underneath and up you ass crack, but not with tight pants on, it`ll look like you`ve shit yourself

warmhorizon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ah all good suggestions.
Ok that's a bit of an exageration. The problem isn't that I'm getting bone-ons at work, that's totally normal (I hope! :tongue:) since I haven't gotten any in over a year (I haven't met anyone I like you see) its more about hiding them from customers.
My colleagues (well, bar one of them I'm their boss so I'll call them my peons from now on :tongue:) knowing is no big deal because it's all really relaxed at work and I know they're just taking the piss, but when I'm serving a customer who totally does it for me then its more a matter of not making THEM uncomfortable. I mean, yes, I poke, hug and bow to customers to confuse them into buying much expensive stuff but this is different (plus it rules out bowing).
I've always been really self-conscious about it but it seems more of an issue now that sales are becoming more important (dead season, school holidays are about 2 weeks away! :eek:).
Also I don't think dungarees are a hot idea as the deep-south farmer look doesn't sell consoles. :wink: Plus where would I find dungarees in England? :confused: