Hiding the bulge in those popular dazzle shorts

Magnum XL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I see people wearing those shiny dazzle shorts. Now, there isn't alot of material there but they manage not to show any bulges. I was just wondering how to pull that off. When I wear them and the wind blows hard, you can see clear signs of hangature, u feel me? What do you do to conceal the bulge?

largedickhunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i know i probably dont have the problem alot of you guys have with showing too much but i tend to wear the under armor or some other brand of compression boxers/shorts. it seems to hold it back a bit. But maybe with someone of your size it might not help as much. just an idea. good luck

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haven't they been around the USA for years? I've never seen a pair that even remotely hinted at a guy's attributes. seems the underwear of choice is boxers and that certainly doesn't hold anything in.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you want to hide the bulge in dazzle shorts or mesh shorts, wear compression shorts, briefs, boxer briefs, or a jock strap underneath. Most of the time, that will do the job.

Personally, I like when guys freeball or wear boxers with dazzle / mesh so I can see the outline of their dicks.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can't see a bulge because the shorts are made with a lot of material which makes the shorts bulky. I have a pair and my bulge doesn't show either and usually in shorts or any pants my bulge always shows

tino88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I show regardless of what I wear under them. Those shorts, no matter what brand I wear, always show my bulge. I just learned to accept it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can't see a bulge because the shorts are made with a lot of material which makes the shorts bulky. I have a pair and my bulge doesn't show either and usually in shorts or any pants my bulge always shows
Have you tried Champion mesh gym shorts? If you buy a size that fits nicely without being too tight, the VPL will be proudly on display for anyone who wants to look at it.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would you not want to show a bulge?
I don't mean flaunt it but there is something there. balls and all that will likely (hopefully)result in a bulge which is quite natural. Just as breasts on a woman create a bulge. Breasts are there.

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those shorts are UGLY, and look like what girls used to wear back in the 90's called skorts (shorts that look like you are wearing a skirt).

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yea, nothing better than seeing the outline of a nicely shaped head of a cock and shaft when the wind blows or as the cock flips from side to side when walking or running.............very hot.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got 4 pairs of these shorts. I love the feel of them and they do show off the package.
I'm such a freak with these shorts. I have over 30 pair. I should buy stock in Champion! They are great to wear, and the next best thing to wearing nothing at all!