Hiding the Pea

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by eyemready@Sep 24 2005, 08:04 PM
Have you run into a situation where your first-time partner did not fully appreciate your endowment until the "moment of truth." It might have been because the room was dark, or you are a grower, or you were modest in undressing or whatever. I asked this once before but I am interested in your reaction. :smoke:
[post=346203]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, there have been a few times when the partner doesn't realize what's in store until the "moment of truth." I always savor the reaction during these cases because its a bit of a thrilll for me to see the looks of wonder or slight worry.

SG

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 1 2005, 01:43 PM
Well-hung guys are usually quiet because they don't have to advertise: others do it for them. Once one person finds out that someone has a big cock, word gets around ... fast!
[post=348068]Quoted post[/post]​
And then you get a reputation for having a big cock, and for being a man-slut.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once when I was getting a blowjob. It was one of those days that I was a true grower, when she first saw my cock, it was only a soft 6"and she was not impressed. Once she got me hard, she could not get the last two inches into her mouth. She grabbed it with her hand and stroked my shaft and just stared at my cock, moving her hand up and down. When it was time she crawled on top because she said that gets it deepest into her. I am not sure how many times she came but when I left she did have a big smile on her face.

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once when I was getting a blowjob. It was one of those days that I was a true grower, when she first saw my cock, it was only a soft 6"and she was not impressed. Once she got me hard, she could not get the last two inches into her mouth. She grabbed it with her hand and stroked my shaft and just stared at my cock, moving her hand up and down. When it was time she crawled on top because she said that gets it deepest into her. I am not sure how many times she came but when I left she did have a big smile on her face.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 1 2005, 09:43 PM
Well-hung guys are usually quiet because they don't have to advertise: others do it for them. Once one person finds out that someone has a big cock, word gets around ... fast!

i 2nd that DMW

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 1 2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah, a huge dick spreads faster than that "All your base" thing.