Hiding ur interest in other men

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would really like to know how many guys here are secretly curious or secretly onto other men?
Like me - I'm married but have a strong like for M2M action and really like the look of a naked guy and have no problem sleeping with my best mate. But it's all so secretive and I tell no one, including my friends about my feeling in fear of being "outed".
So how many other guys come here to release their gay side, perve on pics and read stories of wishful thinking, only to return to a pseudo betrothed reality?
I keep my urges private to protect others, that's all. I strongly believe that most guys, however straight they appear, are interested or at least ok with being with another guy. There's some stat that 1 in 5 guys are openly gay and 60% of all males have experienced a M2M sexual encounter between the ages of 18 and 40.

Reactions: Voltaire

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always been open about my bisexuality
I prefer guys but I like some women too
but I prefer to be with guys
I have never been with a woman like that
I have fucked a few way back when but I have always tried to stay true to who and what i am

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spent years being "curious", and it took a long time (aside from Jr. High and a little college time) to reach the point of acting on it. But, once done, there was no turning back!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I would really like to know how many guys here are secretly curious or secretly onto other men?
A whole lot more than will admit it, even anonymously. I know, weird.

Like me - I'm married but have a strong like for M2M action and really like the look of a naked guy and have no problem sleeping with my best mate. But it's all so secretive and I tell no one, including my friends about my feeling in fear of being "outed".
I don't understand why someone who self-identifies as 80% gay would continue the facade of a straight marriage and have a secret sex life.

I keep my urges private to protect others, that's all.
I think you're rationalizing. I don't think anybody benefits from that.

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His children benefit. He is giving them a childhood that every kid deserves. Would you want your Father to come out and say he was gay and cause your parents to split, plus that would add so much more than just the split of the parents

Yeah once you have kids it is not about you anymore.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
His children benefit. He is giving them a childhood that every kid deserves. Would you want your Father to come out and say he was gay and cause your parents to split, plus that would add so much more than just the split of the parents
He didn't say he had children. Even if that's the case, I've known many men who used this rationalization for years. There was always a tension in the family over something felt, if not spoken, and it caused damage. Typically there was a lot of resentment when the secrets finally came out, as they inevitably do, and even more resentment for the lies.

The majority of people get divorced in this country for some reason or other. Children are resilient, and they will survive and adapt - if the parents make it clear that they love them, if they behave like adults with each other, and if they are honest. Staying together "for the sake of the children" is rarely a valid reason, imho. I am in favor of leading an honest life, allowing people to come to grips with reality and moving positively forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heat

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Thank u so much extessy - one of the few who got exactly the point. I've made my bed and now am responsible for other's lives so maintaining the facade to help them be decent adults.

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes. There are kids involved. Tooooo many kids go off the rails in single parent families am I'm the first to begrudge these ferals, so I'm doing what I can to prevent it.
I assume by posts so far there are none in a similar situation. All guys here are either single or in a gay relationship - none are hiding their sexuality? I don't believe that onthe only one.

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's so easy to say in this day and age. And is so dependent on ur up bringing. I felt regardless how I felt, that I had to confirm to societiy's expectations and was not fortunate enough to be a youth amongst today's understanding and accepting peers.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's so easy to say in this day and age. And is so dependent on ur up bringing. I felt regardless how I felt, that I had to confirm to societiy's expectations and was not fortunate enough to be a youth amongst today's understanding and accepting peers.

I was only speaking for myself. I've never been one who felt the need to conform to anyone's expectations.

Also, I have a friend who is about to put himself in the same situation you are in, so it has little to do with the day & age. He's planning to get married in a few months but he is carrying on a secret relationship with another man (or men, maybe). He felt, like you, that he "should" get married and have a family.

Terrible way to live, in my opinion. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Voltaire and Heat

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm enjoying hearing everyone's thoughts, and would like to hear more about the original topic - how many guys visit here for their secret gay fix. How many guys are in hetro relationships yet are ok with the M2M thing?

Killerb, thnx for that. I appreciate what ur saying.
Today's youth though, are so accepting when it comes to homosexuality.

dotball

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanx guys. I'm sure those with kids will know it's not just a saying that kids turn ur world upside down - they really do change ur entire perspective on life and obligations, but every human is susceptible to primal urges, in all their forms.

Reactions: long_uncut

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes I would want him to split, respect my mom and his own feelings, love me for what I am and provide me with all the help possible to deal with the separation. Because in the end I want nothing more than my parents to be happy. And no matter how hard it is as a child..I will survive..many have..and I will too!!

I'm sorry don't use children as an excuse to do this. If you want to hide your true self do it as a single man. But the constitution of marriage deserves a whole lot more than someone who deceives the one he so called 'loves'.

I have no respect for this at all!!!

In fact it actually sickens me how you can all have a *you go boy*..kind of attiude praising him for staying with the family. Djeez..

Last edited:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same way EmJay. And if I was the wife, I would rather my husband be happy. If he wants to be with men, be with men. Not live a lie. I just think this guys wife deserves a man that puts her above all other sexual partners unless she is in agreement with this situation. The reason why he doesn't want to tell her is that his wife would probably make him choose and that isn't what he wants.