Hiding your bulge

newty

Just Browsing
Media
I look silly in trousers because of my bulge. It's worse with jeans but still pretty bad in work trousers. I'm getting married soon and I don't want to look ridiculous. It's mainly my balls that cause the bulge, they just won't fit between my legs! What can I do to hide it?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing short of casteration will eliminate your balls. Meanwhile, may I humbly suggest that you procure jeans and trousers in the relaxed cut.

One other option is to have jeans/trousers altered after you buy a larger waist size so that the bulge will not be so well displayed.

Pictures here in the gallery will help those who want to assist. You may be sensitive to your bulge because you soon will be off of the market and you do not desire to display your package.

Now, getting down to basics. We all have them, unless we have had an unfortunate accident. Mose females I know willingly choose clothes that display plenty of breasts. We males have balls. Other than being nude, we should not be so prudish.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look silly in trousers because of my bulge. It's worse with jeans but still pretty bad in work trousers. I'm getting married soon and I don't want to look ridiculous. It's mainly my balls that cause the bulge, they just won't fit between my legs! What can I do to hide it?

unless you are a circus style freak, I really don't see what the problem is? balls...men have them..they are there...there is not much can be done other than larger losse clothes, and then they still show. might I suggest a jockstrap to hole them tighter against you if it really bothers you.

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depending on your build you might want to consider pleated pants. They will give you more room in the crotch area and if your a little heavy they will make you look thinner. If you're already slim don't get pleated but look for pants that are fuller in the seat and crotch. And if you're really self conscious get your pants tailor made.

When getting fitted make sure the tailor knows how you dress (left or right). Another option is to get pants with a longer rise so the crotch will be a little lower than you would normally wear.

diesel82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
be proud of what u got dude... although i can sympathise - i do laps at the pool like 4 times a week and am always conscious of how big my bulge is in speedos