Hiding your hardons/buldges?

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you suffer from Celebrity Penis? Think Michael Fassbender, Jon Ham, where the more attention your dong gets, it embarrasses you.

Is it socially awkward if you're a hung straight guy and you're not intentionally trying to get attention to your bulge protruding, or the accidental boners?

I've said in another thread, most mornings, as I get up walk outside my door and turn left, there's fucking bevy of schlongs just walking down the hallway.

Some guys are literally walking with a towel on their backs into the bay area butt ass naked.

OR, Sometimes morning wood sticking straight the fuck up in their shorts. Not a shame or care in the world.

I have mere seconds to snap back to reality, keep a straight face, keep the erection down, and not stare.

Still there are times, I get the impression for some it "maybe" embarrassing since they're around guys as they hurry and cover up the crotch. Maybe a reddened face hints they've caught some unwanted attention.

I've know friends who are hung, when they catch an eye or 2 longer gazing longer than they expect at their package , they cover up, shift it in their shorts, conceal the bulge in some way.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I forgot one more. This smoking hot Latino I know in a work related situation. He's obviously has struggles with his sexuality. So he often will bends my ear about his sexually fluid conquests.

Sometimes his details get a little racy. I make sure to endorse appropriate boundaries.

As he leaving my office, I catch him covering his junk to hide his obvious had on.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
3DC0A82E-8CFD-4855-8334-CACA54A8EF01.jpeg
Need practical advice on how to hide my bulge. It’s ridiculously big, and I need some strategies for keeping it under wraps, so to speak. The attention is fine when I want it, but irritating or embarrassing most of the time. I need brands, colors, patterns, cuts, undies, slacks or jeans? Skinny, straight, athletic? I am clueless!

Reactions: bulgebigger

Permabulger

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 6689631 Need practical advice on how to hide my bulge. It’s ridiculously big, and I need some strategies for keeping it under wraps, so to speak. The attention is fine when I want it, but irritating or embarrassing most of the time. I need brands, colors, patterns, cuts, undies, slacks or jeans? Skinny, straight, athletic? I am clueless!
If I’m wearing a loose shirt and I don’t want the attention, I’ll sometimes tuck up out the waist of my pants, then the loose shirt can cover it and it doesn’t matter if I get aroused or not. However, only works with loose shirts. Tight shirts just show it off more and more obviously

Reactions: Badunkbadonk

My wife worked with me before we dated and she later on said that I was a talk of the office girls with regards to bulging in suit pants and khakis. It really embarrassed me when she told me as that was never my intention. I was frequently giving presentations up on a small stage at the time so it made it even more noticeable apparently. Oy.

Reactions: Badunkbadonk