Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is a story that has been going around in my head for awhile. All characters are 18 or over and for the most part the story is m/m but there may be an occasional m/f chapter depending on how many chapters I put up. This story is before Apps like Grinder, Tinder, etc. existed. Also it was during a time when being caught doing something gay could get you thrown out of the non secret version of the organization. You should easily be able to figure out what group is being talked about.

I had been talking for a long time on AOL with another person in a youth group I belonged to. We both were 19 and now considered adults in the group. We had both been counselors at summer camp, me at a local camp, him at a high adventure camp in New Mexico. We also talked about different things we did in the organization while we were youth members. We were also both bi. I didn't have a lot of experience. Still a virgin with girls, but played around a little with guys.

I was invited by my local group to go with them to the summer camp in New Mexico on a 50 mile hike. This was my second time going there but the first time as an adult. I signed up as soon as they told me about it and got on AOL to tell Joe. He was also excited and told me that he wasn't sure whether or not he would work there this year or not, but he hoped he would. He was one of the back-country staff members. Right before leaving for New Mexico we had the following conversation.

Joe: Do you want to have lots of "fun" at camp this year?
me: Of course, but what do you mean by "fun", instead of just fun?
Joe: Do you want to have lots of sex?
me: Sure, but how can I do that without risking getting thrown out?
Joe: I can't go into any more details, but on the night you arrive go to building 15 at 2:00 in the morning. Enter at exactly 2:00 and wait until at least 2:15.
me: OOOOOOk.
Joe: At some time you will have to answer several questions, but you have to answer the first two questions exactly or they will throw you out.
me: Go ahead.
Joe: They will ask, "Why are you here?" and you will have to answer, "To have a lot of fun." They will then ask, "Who sent you to us?" and you will answer, "Joe McDonald". If you answer anything else they will throw you out of the room and your adventure at camp will be like everyone else's, but if you do this and answer all the other questions they ask honestly, you will have lots of "fun".

The next day we left for New Mexico. We landed in Colorado Springs, spent a few days exploring there and getting use to the altitude. Went up Pikes Peak and then drove via bus to New Mexico. Everything at camp check-in happened as expected and I looked around for building 15. It turned out it was one of the shower-houses on the far side of camp. Not near anything else. It looked like it use to be used but not anymore.

At 1:45 in the morning I made my way out of the tent to the shower house. I saw another guy lurking around watching the door and watching me. At 2:00, both of us went in. Both of us kept looking at each other, but didn't talk to each other. Both of us looked very nervous. At exactly 2:15 the lights went out. We heard the door open and at least 4 people came in. I couldn't see anything about them. A voice from the darkness all of sudden rang out.
voice: Why are you here?
me and the other person said: To have a lot of fun
voice: Who sent you to us?
me: Joe McDonald
other person: John (couldn't quite get the last name)
voice: You both have answered well, disrobe.

I was wondering what I should do but I could hear the other guy start taking off his clothes. I was wondering if this was a trick where everyone else pretends to disrobe but you are the only one that actual does. I figured in for a dime... and disrobed. All of sudden a flashlight is shined on both me and the other person. Both of us or naked. Both of us are soft due to nervousness. Due to the era, both of us have pubes, his blond, mine brown. He looks about an inch soft, mine is two inches, both of us are cut. Both of us look very fit. I was a swimmer, he looked like he also did sports in school.

voice: In order to have the most fun you must answer all the questions we ask honestly. Are you gay, bi, or straight?
me: bi
other guy: gay
voice: Are you a top or a bottom?
other guy: bottom
me: never done either, but top
voice: First you must prove yourselves tonight, but if you do you will find a pin on your clothes. Put that pin on your backpack and you will have more fun then you can know. If you wish to not have fun for a night or two or you want to discontinue your time in the club, just remove the pin. Do not give the pin to anyone else. Whatever you do, do not tell ANYONE of this group. If you do, we will hear about it. There is no way to tell who we are and there are lots of us at camp. If you do tell people, there are lots of dangerous situations at this camp and we can assure you, you will suffer from one of them. Never force anyone to do anything they don't want to and nobody will ever force you. You can always leave the room or club at any time. Now both of you on your knees.

The flashlights went out and we could hear other people disrobing. All of a sudden I could feel a cock rubbing against my mouth. I can only assume the same thing happened to the other guy. A voice rang out, "Suck on it." I then took a huge cock in my mouth. Larger then any I had ever played with in the past. I couldn't see it but I could tell it was cut and very thick. I took as much as I could in my mouth. I sucked in and out, then licked all around the head then sucked it back in. I used all the techniques I had learned on it. Flicking under the head. Used my hands stroking it while sucking on it. I could hear moaning so I knew it was working. I went down and licked his balls, then went back to sucking. Then the person pulled out and was replaced by another cock. The scene repeated itself four times. Each with a different cock. I could tell one of the cocks was uncut, the rest were all cut. Someone told the other guy, "on your knees." To me they said, "lay down."

Someone started sucking on my cock. They got me all wet. Then I felt lube being applied to my cock. Someone slowly sat on my cock. I was now fucking my first ass. I couldn't believe it. They lowered themselves down my 7 inches until they were sitting on me. Next to me I heard the other guy grunting as if he was getting impaled on a thick cock. It was so hot, but I eventually forgot about him, when they went up and down on me. I started pistoning into them, things got faster and faster. I thought I was about to cum when he pulled off of me. Within seconds another person sat on my cock and the first person put his cock in my mouth. I was in heaven. After about 10 minutes the guy in my mouth exploded, and I could feel the guy on my dick exploding onto my belly, I came right after that.

Things calmed down, the 4 people went to the side of the walls again and a voice rang out.

"You both have passed. You will find a pin on your clothes. Remember, do not tell ANYONE about this group. You can shower up, get dressed and leave. Do not leave until at least 10 minutes are up."

The 4 people left the shower house and the lights came on. On my clothes there was a pin. It was a blue "P" with a line at the top. My new found companion had a pink "P" and a line at the bottom. We both got dressed and went back to our tents.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 2 - Day 2
Some background on the camp itself. It consists of doing at least a 50 mile hike through mountains in New Mexico. It is over 12 days. You camp at various camps. Some are staffed camps with program, some are just campsites. During this trip you could be hiking to the top of mountains or down in a deep desert-like valley. The first day was spent getting ready, having a brief orientation of what to expect, being assigned a ranger, and eating a large meal. The next day you ate breakfast, got your backpacking food, packed up and went to your drop-off point.

While waiting for the bus to take us to our initial location I saw the guy from last night. He had his pin on his bag. He saw me and we both looked at each other with a knowing look. I went over to him and talked to him in a way nobody else could hear

me: Wow, last night was fun.
him: Yeah, very fun
me: What did they do to you?
him: It was great, I think they started the same way as you did. Sucking 4 different guys.
me: Yeah, that is how it started for me also.
him: Then they ordered me to bend over and someone started licking my ass. It felt so good. Another guy stood in front of me and had me suck his cock. They then applied lube to me and slowly slide in. Then he fucked me for awhile. Then they kept trading places. It was so hot. Sounds like you were having fun to?
me: Yeah, instead of getting fucked, I was doing the fucking. Similar in that they kept trading spots and I was sucking the other guy.
him: What do you think is going to happen now?
me: I don't know, but my friend said it would be a great trip, so we will see.

We then compared our itineraries and found out we had a couple staff camps in common, but most of our locations were separate. We then each got on different buses and were shipped to our starting turn-around points. My group hiked with its ranger to our starting camp. At the starting location the ranger held training. He just determined how experienced hiking wise our group was. From what I understand if they can tell your group knows what they are doing, they stay with you only the first day into the night. If they aren't good backpackers they stay with you until they are sure you won't have any problems. A few groups passed through our campsite hiking toward their next camps. One group you could tell had been out for at least six days, since the adults all had scruff on their faces. I quickly noticed that one of the group had a pin on his bag, very similar to mine. The only difference was that it was a blue P with a line both above and below the P. He was also very hot. About 20 years old. Hopefully our group would catch up to his group eventually.
We sat around camp, joking with each other, set up our tents and went to sleep.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened on Day 2. I was wondering if what happened at base camp was all we could expect.

(Of course more will happen, starting on Day 3.)

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 3 - Day 3
We got up the next morning, packed up our tents, ate breakfast and moved on. Today's hike was supposed to be an 8 mile hike. It was through pretty easy terrain. Nice hike to get started. The entire camp is in higher elevation then we are use to since the lowest points are at 6,000 ft. Except for the other adult in my group Mr. S., the leader of the group back home for several years, everyone was having a pretty easy day. Even the leader was quickly getting use to the increase in elevation. We all had to get ready for the highest point on the trail, which would be Mount Highpoint at 12,000 ft.

We soon arrived at our first staffed camp. The camp was all about archaeology. It just so happens that both Indian artifacts and dinosaur artifacts were found at the same location. We quickly went to our camping area and set up our tents. Everyone decided it was time for some showers. Since this was several years ago, there were a lot less youth protection rules then currently exist in the youth group, but even then there was a policy that adults and staff didn't shower with the youth, so we let all the youth go to the shower house alone.

Of course that meant I would have to shower with Mr. S who I just started to call Jason, now that I was technically an adult. This would be the first time I ever showered with him. He was in his mid 30's. He was pretty good looking. He kept himself pretty fit by playing soccer. He had a full head of hair and wasn't real hairy. I always had a little bit of a crush on him. He actually let me have a beer when my group attended the summer camp I worked at, before I even turned 18. The adults always brought beer on the normal camping trip (also another thing that this youth group has since tightened up about.)

When the youth started coming back to the campsite, we went to the shower house. I let him undress first since I was a little nervous. It's a weird sensation seeing someone you have had a crush on for several years strip in front of you, but in a non-sexual way. I wasn't able to see his cock but he had a nice ass. He went into the shower area (a communal shower, no stall showers anywhere on the reservation) and I undressed. I then went into the shower area and saw him in his glory. Soft he was about 4 inches, full amount of pubes. Hair on his chest and a nice treasure trail leading to his cock. He didn't have a six pack or anything but wasn't fat either. He didn't notice me looking since he was doing his hair. I quickly went to my shower head and started to shower off. Every so often I would sneak a peak. It was everything I could do to keep from getting hard. I turned around a few times getting the dirt off of me and I could tell he took a few glances. I then noticed him cleaning his cock and he started to get a semi. That was all it took, I popped a boner, but I turned away from him. All 7 inches of my thick cock were standing straight up. Nothing I did could get it to go down. When I could tell he had faced away from me I turned around to get some soap off of me and he turned around at the same time. He looked at me and said, "Don't worry about it John. Happens to all of us." He started to grow more, "See it even is happening to me." He grew to what looked to be 9 inches. The biggest cock I had ever seen. We just finished up, let things go down, and got dressed.

We went back to the campsite and I saw there was a piece of paper attached to the pin on my backpack. I quickly got it and it said 20:00 and had a very crudely drawn map on it that lead to a staff building. 8 o'clock was several hours away so I went with the group to the staff lead session about archaeology. It was led by two people. One was very hot, looked like an athlete, 6'2" with large muscles. Probably a football player. The other was to put it mildly very nerdy and effeminate. He even had a lisp. I had a feeling one of them left me the paper, but there was no way to know which. Based on stereotypes I figured it was the nerdy/effeminate guy. It was real tough paying attention to the talk. I just pictured what I would be doing with either guy. In my head I figured if it was the athlete it would be some rough sex session with him trying to top me. If it was the nerdy guy it would be similar to a Revenge of the Nerds type scenario. Either way in my head it was real hot.

We went back to camp and ate dinner. At 8:00 I followed the map and went in the indicated building. It was a shed used to store some of the supplies. They also stored some mattresses in there. A few minutes later in walks the athletic looking guy. He says, "Hey, how's it going? Name is Jeff. What's your's?" I say, "John, nice to meet you." He says, "Looks like you just started, how many days have you been on the trail?" I said, "This is day three." He says, "Cool, pretty fresh out here..." He comes over to me and stands right in front of me. He reaches behind my head and pulls me in for a kiss. This was my first kiss with a guy, very hot. With very few preliminaries his tongue was in my mouth. It was very hot. Not the best kiss I had ever had counting the kisses with girls, but still very hot. He stops kissing and say, "Wow, great kiss." I say, "Thanks. Glad it was you and not the other guy." He says, "Oh, you mean Stuart. No he is very straight, very bookish and all. Everyone thinks he is gay because he was raised in a family with him and four girls."

He reaches over and starts to take off my shirt. He rubs his hands all over my abs. He says, "Nice. Swimmer?" I say, "Yeah." He says, "Nice, I play tennis." I reach over and take off his shirt and reach for his belt. I start fumbling with it and he says, "Let me get that." He takes off his belt and pants and stands there in just his underwear. I can see his cock sticking straight up. I also take off my belt and pants. He pulls me in for another kiss and our underwear clothed cocks rub against each other. He rubs up and down my back while I do the same to him. After a few minutes he reaches for my underwear and pulls them down. My cock springs over the band of the underwear and slaps my belly. He quickly gets on his knees and starts sucking on my cock. It feels so good having my cock sucked on again, better then the couple guys I had been with before. His tongue is all over my big head. Flicking the ridge and up and down the shaft. He then takes each ball in his mouth and sucks on them. Then my cock is back in his mouth. He does this for awhile until I am close and I ask him to switch. I pull his underwear down and get a close look at his cock. About 7" inches, just barely shorter then mine and not as thick as mine. I quickly take him in mouth, imitating everything he did to me. I can taste his precum several times. He gets close to cuming and he moves me over to one of the mattresses and tell me to get on it face down. I get nervous because I don't really want to get fucked but I am so horny I comply.

As soon as my ass is in the air he starts to lick it. All around, going in and out with his tongue. Another first time experience, but after awhile he has me flip over and he pulls out a bottle of lube. He starts to apply it to my dick and his ass at the same time. He says, "Take it slow, this is my first time this summer." He gets up above me and starts to lower himself on me. His ass fights my cock. Several times I have to line it back up with his tight pucker. He finally grunts and just the head goes in. He stays there for a few seconds. I watch his dick bouncing in front of me, I try to reach for it but he stops me. He lowers himself, inch by inch onto me. After awhile he bottoms out and stays like that for awhile. Then he raises up and lowers himself again very slowly. Moaning the entire time. He says, "Damn you are big, fattest I have had." He pulls off me and then gets on the mattress in a doggy style position. He then says, "Fuck me." I get behind him, line my dick up and push in. It goes in pretty fast this time and he moans loudly. I piston in and out of him, faster and faster. I say "I am getting close." and he jumps off of me real fast. He says, "Not yet." He lays on the bed and has me get on top of him missionary style. He puts his legs up and says, "I want to see you as you fuck me." and he raises up and kisses me again. I get into position again and start fucking him. While fucking him we kiss each other, getting more and more passionate. I feel his hard dick rubbing against my stomach as I thrust deep inside of him. His ass clenches around my cock and then I feel him cum. That sets me over the edge and I cum deep inside of him. I collapse on him with my dick still deep in him.

We lay with each other for awhile and he tells me that I am the first guy he has been with since joining the club. He said that usually he doesn't but when he saw me and that I was in the club, he knew he just had to. After awhile we just dressed and left. I went back to my campsite, got into my tent and fell into a deep sleep.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 4 - Day 4
In the morning I was awoken by Mr. S. He knocked on my tent and said, "Time to get up. Everyone else is already up and packing up. Late night?" I just moaned and got up. I had breakfast, packed up and we hit the trail. Today's hike was a 10 mile hike.

We hiked through a very beautiful area. It involved hiking around a lake on top of a mesa. Between the trees, the lake and the distant view of Mt. Highpoint it was some of the best views we had so far. There was a lot of up and down hiking this time, with most of it being up since we were gradually increasing elevation as we were approaching Mt. Highpoint. We finally arrive at our next staff camp. This camp was at the site of a former logging camp. They rebuilt several of the buildings to look as if it was a turn of the century logging camp, without actually doing the logging. At this location we would get to participate in spar pole climbing and using a two person saw to cut logs.

They suggested we not shower before doing the events since we would get real sweaty doing it. We went to our camping area and set up our tents. We then went to the spar pole climbing. For those that don't know what that is, you attach spikes to your shoes and have a long band that goes around the pole. The goal is to climb the wooden pole as quick as possible. For safety you have to put a harness on and are attached via a pulley to the top of the pole by a rope in case you fall. As soon as we approached the poles I noticed a red-headed kid that looked very familiar. It turned out it was my buddy, Joe, that I had talked to before camp. He was helping a few people on a pole that was different from the one we had been assigned. We got to our pole, a very fit light skinned black guy in gear showed us how to do it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. First off it was very unusual to see a black guy on staff period, but the fact that he was so fit attracted me to him. He was shirtless and had a 6 pack going. I watched real closely as he made his way to the top of the pole and then came back down.

All of sudden I hear, "Hey John, what's up?" Joe runs over to me. He give me a big standard guy hug. He says, "Glad to see you made it." He says, "Chris, this is my buddy John from AOL. I have been talking to him for months." Let me describe Joe to you. He is a red-head. Not the bright red hair you sometimes see, but with dark red hair. He had the typical pasty white skin and freckles that you normally see with red-heads. I haven't mentioned it, but I have always had a thing for red-heads, both men and women. He is also very fit, he had a 4 pack going from working at this station so long. He says, "Chris, can we switch stations? I want to work with John." Chris says, "No problem" and makes his way over to the other group. Chris then helps each of the youth in my group do the spar pole challenge. Finally he gets to me. I put the gear on and tighten everything up. I have done some minor mountain climbing so I know how to put the gear on. He comes over to me and says "These straps are wrong" and readjusts everything, but he gropes me several times while doing it. I easily climb the pole and make my way back down. Then they let Mr. S. do it. When the climbing gear goes around his package, his bulge looks huge. He also easily makes his way to the top and back down.

We then make our way to the log cutting station, each of us teams up and cuts a slab off the log. Joe then gives details about what life was like in a logging camp and then the session is done for the day. Joe pulls me aside and says, "See you later" but with no details. Today the adults go first to the shower and leave the youth in the campsite. The shower this time is pretty identical to the last time. The only difference is that both of us are pretty open about it. I am not as shy about hiding things. Both of us chub up a little, but nothing happens. I make my way back to the campsite and under the pin is a piece of paper. One of the youth says "Joe dropped that off for you." The paper just said, "21:00 building 5."

At 9:00 I go to building 5. It is one of the staff cabins. As soon as I walk in I see both Joe and Chris, both of them are drinking. Joe is drinking beer and Chris is drinking rum. Joe says, "Hey John, welcome to my room. Let me show you around." It is a real small cabin with just two rooms. A living room with a couch, a door leads to a bedroom with a bunk bed and a queen sized bed. Joe says, "It is me Chris and Larry in this room. Chris and Larry were both supposed to go back to base-camp tonight, but there wasn't enough room in the truck for Chris." You could tell he had a disappointed look on his face when he said the last part. We go back in the living room and sit on the couch. They offer me a beer. I take it and start drinking with them. They talk about what life is like being a staff member and things like that. I can tell that Chris is VERY drunk. He starts talking about how much he misses the girls and things like that. He keeps drinking more and more. Joe is drinking slowly just like me. I think he is only one beer ahead of me. After about an hour Chris passes out on the sofa. Joe quickly checks on him. We determine, nothing is able to wake him up, but he is snoring loudly.

Both Joe and I go into the bedroom. He sits on the bed and motions me over.
Joe: So have you been having fun?
me: Yeah, thanks for telling me about this group.
Joe: It is great, normally we don't tell people about the details about the group, but since we are good friends I can tell you some things. This group was originally just a group of guys that knew about each other. The problem we would have is that when you are assigned back country with people for a long time you get very horny. Sleeping with the other staff has its problems. What happens if you have a fight or something like that? Problems risked us outing each other. As you know we would have all been fired for that. So about 10 years ago this group was formed.
me: sounds reasonable.
Joe: The way it works is that you can only be a member of the group by either being a staff member or knowing a staff member. New staff members are only brought into it if they sleep with a staff member that is in the group. Campers are only brought into it if they know a staff member personally. Everyone in the group on staff is regularly tested. Anyone brought into the group either has to have only had safe sex, be a virgin, be tested, or something like that. Obviously everyone is at least 18. The youngest in the group is 18 the oldest is in their 40s. Everyone is tested like you were at base camp to make sure they are really into it and not going to give us away. Unlike what was told to you, there aren't really tons of us. The threat was told just to scare you into staying quiet.
me: I understand
Joe: Campers are given either a blue pin or a pink pin. Blue means the person is bi, pink means they are gay. The lines show whether the person is a top, bottom, or both. When you enter an area if a staff member is part of the group and is interested they leave a piece of paper on the pin with enough details to meet up, but not enough to give anything away. Believe it or not there are some women in the group. Not a lot of women on staff period, but there are some. Believe it or not, I was actually at your initiation. I was the first person you sucked on and the first person you fucked.
me: Wow

Joe leaves the room quietly and checks on Chris. He says, "Still sleeping and very out of it." He sits back on the bed real close to me and kisses me. Very sensual. He rubs my face as he kisses me. I kiss him back also rubbing his face. Everything is real slow and romantic. He whispers, "I have wanted you for months. I love you so much. I can't believe we finally met." He goes back to kissing me again. He pushes me down on the bed and gets on top, continues to kiss me. We roll around in bed for awhile, just kissing. Every time one of us is on top of the other I can feel our hard cocks rubbing through our shorts. After awhile I roll on top and take off his shirt. I stop kissing him in the mouth and start kissing my way down his chest, stopping at each of his nipples liking each of them. Nibbling on the tips. He starts quietly moaning. I then make my way down his belly, feeling his abs. Licking in each of them. Slowly lick down his treasure trail, through the bright red hair. I notice the hair gets brighter red as I make my way farther south. I get to his shorts line and I take both his shorts off and his underwear. I then lick farther and farther down, but skipping his dick and balls. I make my way down his pelvis to the inside of his thighs. Slowly down his legs, paying attention to each leg. Rubbing them with my hands as well as licking with my tongue. Eventually I make it to his feel and lick all around them. Taking each toe in my mouth seductively and then start making my way back up his body. He squirms over and over again while I am doing it, quietly moaning.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 4 continued due to 10000 character limit.

I get back up to his pelvis and put both legs up. I lick the area behind his balls over and over again, then I take each ball in my mouth licking them over and over again. I lick my way up his shaft to the head and it is leaking precum like crazy. I lick it all up and take his cock in my mouth only briefly sucking on it. I then stop and then start licking up his belly again, up his chest all the way to kissing him again. He says, "Man that was hot." He then tries to imitate everything I did to him, but he is doing it faster, with increased horniness. He takes off my shorts, licks the entire front of my body, briefly sucks on me then starts kissing me. We then start rolling around on the bed kissing again. Cock against cock. Rubbing back and forth, kissing long and hard. His dick pops between my legs. I tighten my legs around his dick and he starts pumping back and forth. I feel his cock against my balls, rubbing back and forth. Rubbing almost to my asshole but not quite. Back and forth over and over again as if he was fucking me but not actually. He stops and then goes down and starts sucking my cock and then stops. He pulls out a bottle of lube and says, "I don't want you to fuck me, I want you to make love to me." I slowly apply lube to both my dick and his ass, while kissing him at the same time. It takes a long time since we are more worried about kissing then the sex. I put both legs up and line up my dick with his ass and slowly push in. He moans loudly. I kiss him with my dick sitting in his ass. I feel his heat around my dick, throbbing. Slowly I start fucking him, faster and faster. Every time I push into him he pushes into me. This is the hottest sex I have ever had. This is about more then just the sex itself. We fuck each other faster and faster, never letting up on the kissing, until he cums on his belly. I feel him spasming and I cum deep inside of him. I collapse on him. Eventually my dick goes down and we roll next to each other. He pulls the sheet up, we kiss a few times, and we go asleep together.

About an hour later I need to go to the bathroom. I put on my boxers and get out of bed without waking Joe, I make my way outside to the latrine. I make my way back into the cabin. As soon as I close the door to the cabin hands wrap around me and a hand goes over my mouth. I can tell it isn't Joe, it is Chris. (more in next chapter)

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 5 - Day 4 continued
[From last chapter: About an hour later I need to go to the bathroom. I put on my boxers and get out of bed without waking Joe, I make my way outside to the latrine. I make my way back into the cabin. As soon as I close the door to the cabin hands wrap around me and a hand goes over my mouth. I can tell it isn't Joe, it is Chris.]

I was wondering what he was up to. I could smell the rum on his breath, his hand wrapped around my mouth. I could also tell he was naked. His dick pressed against my boxers. I could feel he was hard. He pushed me over to the sofa, while holding my mouth. He just said "sssssh". He reaches with one hand to take off my boxers and then pushed me down onto the sofa, stood in front of me and said, "Suck it." I got a quick look at his cock for the first time. Cut, about 6.5", pretty thick. First hard black cock I ever saw in person. I also get a good look at his 6/8 pack abs. He again said, "Suck it now or I will tell everyone I saw you and Joe fucking. I came into the room to go to bed and saw the two of you. I never knew he was gay. If only..." and he seems to stop himself from saying something else. I reach over and grab his cock. "He says, no hands, only your mouth."

I bend forward and take his cock in my mouth. First just the tip and then he shoves forward and pushes to much in, I start coughing. He eases back until just the head is in and starts pumping in and out. Just when I think I can start to get a handle on things he picks up speed and thrusts deep and I choke again, then he eases off. He does this a few times and says, "Lick my balls." He shoves his balls into my face. I get a deep whiff and and then start licking them. They are very hairy but I keep licking. I can tell he wants to be in control. His balls are very big. Then he says, "Suck again" so I return to sucking and he thrusts faster and faster into me. He then pulls out of me and pushes me back on the sofa. I wonder what is next, he quickly turns around positions his ass at my cock and slowly starts to sit on it. No lube, no spit, nothing. He pushes back a few times and it just pushes my cock away. He licks his hand then puts his hand on my cock a few times and puts my cock back at his asshole and pushes again on my cock and it breaks through. He quickly bottoms out on my dick and moans and under his breath says, "it has been so long." He then raises up and down on my cock, faster and faster. I can feel his ass griping my dick, throbbing around it. At this point I had never heard the term power bottom, but that was what he was. He knew what he wanted. It was as if I was just a living dildo to him. Up and down on my cock faster and faster. I even tried to reach around to feel his abs and cock but he pushed my hand away. It went on like this about 10 minutes until he came. I was still hard and hadn't cum. He slowed down, got off me and sat right next to me on the sofa. I didn't know what to do. I was just in shock. Not quite sure whether I was just raped or a willing participant. He then fell asleep next to me.

I wiped my dick off and I went back into the room with Joe and laid next to him on the bed. He slept through all of it. Eventually I fell asleep. During the night I felt him curl up to me, big spoon and little spoon style, I smiled, and we both quickly went back to sleep. In the morning I awoke to something wet going up and down on my cock. Wasn't sure at first whether it was a dream or reality. I opened up my eyes and Joe was sucking on my dick. It felt so good, he was making love to it instead of just trying to get me to cum. He was slowly caressing it. Licking every aspect of it. After awhile he noticed I was awake and swung around in a 69 position. I take his cock in my mouth and mirror everything he is doing to me. He licks just the head, I do the same to him. He licks my shaft, I do the same. Over and over again he suck on each other. Eventually we cum in each other's mouth.

He spins back around and we lay next to each other. We kiss, briefly tasting the left over cum in each other's mouth. He says, "Good morning. I loved spending the night with you. I hope we can do this more after your trip." I said, "So do I" but I was unsure whether to tell him anything about my night with Chris. He then said, "I know you will be going out today on the rest of your hike and that you will be having sex with lots of other staff members, but I wish you could stay with me. Hopefully I can meet up with you again at one of your other staff camps." We laid together for awhile, then it was time for my group to get up. I got dressed and headed back to my campsite, to deal with the day ahead.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 6 - Day 5
Just a brief warning, this chapter involves m/f interaction. If you are only into m/m stories you may want to skip this chapter.

I packed up my tent that I hadn't slept in at all last night, ate breakfast and got ready for our hike. Today's hike was all up hill. We were hiking to one of our layover sites where there was no staff at the site itself and we were going to be spending multiple days at the same location. One day would be to get a restock on food and we would have an optional hike up to the peak of Mount Highpoint. On the way to the new campground we would be passing through a staff location and stopping there for a break and to participate in the program.

We started hiking. It wasn't easy because we were gradually increasing in elevation the entire time. After a couple hours we made it to the staff camp. The program featured gold panning, blacksmithing, and a tour of an actual abandoned goldmine. The station was staffed by a married couple. The woman was in her 30's and the man appeared to be in his 40's. I picked up a pan and listened to the talk about gold mining and the quest for gold in the area. I had heard it the last time I came here so I was pretty bored. Eventually we put the pans into the water and started sifting for gold particles. The woman, I later learned her name was Nancy, bent down next to me and said, "You are doing that wrong, here let me show you. She put her hands over my hands and changed the motion with which I was sloshing the water in the pan. It could have been my imagination but I could have sworn she was stroking my hand a little. My dick immediately sprang to attention. After showing me a little longer, she moved onto the next person in line.

After awhile we finished with that demonstration and were getting ready to move onto the blacksmithing and tour of the gold mine, but Nancy came over to me and asked me, "I can tell you are bored by this stuff, can you help me move these supplies into the staff hut." I said, "No problem." I helped her move several of the supplies into the staff hut while the rest of my group went on with her husband. After moving everything into the staff building she said, "Thanks for your help. Sit down. Want something to eat? I am sure you are getting tired of the backpacking food." She served me some of the beef stew they had made for lunch. After several days on backpacking food it tasted like the best meal I had ever eaten.

We were making normal small talk, she then said, "I see you are in our little society. I helped found that group ten years ago. It is because of me that women can even be in the group. They originally were trying to form it as just a gay group. I haven't been an active member for years. I met my husband through that group." She let it drop there for a little bit then said in a sad voice, "We came back to camp this year hoping to improve our marriage. We hoped returning here would help us out. He hasn't been interested in sex for several years. At first I thought he was cheating on me, then just found out he wasn't interested in me any longer. We decided we are going to get divorced as soon as we return to our normal life." I said, "Sorry to hear that." She said, "Sorry to bring up all of this with you, you just seem so nice to talk to and I know you can keep a secret since you are in my society."

She then started talking more and more about him but she came over to me and said, "I bet you are a little sore from your hiking, let me massage your shoulders." She then rubbed my shoulders, getting the knots out. After awhile she said, "I know I shouldn't be doing this but I NEED to" and she moved around me and kissed me. I kissed her back. She started rubbing her hands all over my body while I was just sitting there. She straddled me and sat in my lap. I said to her, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She said, "YES." I said, "What about your husband?" She said, "That lesson will take at least another hour." We kissed for a little while and I reached for her breasts. I felt each of them through her dress, she was dressed as if she was a pioneer woman in a dress. I felt that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were standing straight up. I threw her dress over my head and started licking her tits. Licking all around them, nibbling on the tips. She was stroking my hair as I did this, moaning in my ear. She started moving back and forth in my lap, occasionally pushing her panty covered crotch against mine. I rubbed my hands against her back as I continued sucking on her breasts.

She got off my lap and lead me to her bed. She pushed me down on her bed and then laid on top of me. Kissing me long and hard. She then pulled off my shorts and underwear and started sucking on my cock. Not the best blow job I had during the trip but it was pretty good. It was probably one of the best blow jobs I had from a girl at this point. She brought me to the edge but then stopped. She slipped out of her dress and dropped her panties and laid next to me. I got on top of her and started kissing her. Occasionally my dick would rub against her pussy and she would moan. I reached her pussy with my finger and could tell she was very wet. I rubbed her clit a few times and she moaned. I then moved down her body and started licking her pussy. A first for me. This was farther then I had ever gone with a girl. I quickly learned what made her moan more. I found the clit and licked it several times. I pushed my finger into her and played with her clit with my tongue. All of a sudden her legs clamped around my head and she had a mini orgasm. She said, "Oh yeah, you got it, its been so long, keep going." I licked her clit over and over again, fast and then slow. I brought her to many more mini orgasms and then she pulled me up to kiss her again. I rubbed my cock against her clit a few times while I was kissing her.

She then said, "Fuck me, fuck me now. I want your big cock inside me." I lined my cock up with her pussy and pushed in. I was no longer a virgin with girls. I know if I hadn't had so much sex this trip I would have cum right then. It felt so night having my cock in something so hot and wet. I started pumping for awhile in the missionary position. She was moaning my name. I then reached between us and started playing with her clit while I was fucking her and she immediately had another mini-orgasm. I then played with that area with my fingers, rubbing her pussy lips while my cock was going in and out of them. Playing with her clit over and over again. Then I stopped playing with the clit and just focused on fucking for awhile, then went back to playing with the clit. All of a sudden she moaned real loud pulled me into her, squeezed me with her legs real tight and had a huge orgasm. I saw her eyes flutter. As she came down from her orgasm she said, "Fuck me now, cum inside of me." I just concentrated on fucking her, about 5 minutes later I came deep inside of her. I fell on top of her and after a few minutes pulled out of her. She said, "Thank you, it has been so long since I last had a real orgasm and you gave me several. We laid like that for a few minutes and then got dressed.

It turned out it was just in time. As we walked out of the staff hut the group got back from the abandoned gold mine. The entire group put on their packs. I gave a knowing look at Nancy and walked to our campsite. The campsite was in a big field at the base of Mount Highpoint. I set up my tent away from the rest of the group, and hid the pin since I was actually exhausted. I was wondering what the next couple of days would bring since we weren't going to be staying at a staff site. Right now there were no other groups in the campsite. Tomorrow morning we had to make a side run to get more food and decide whether we were going to hike up Mount Highpoint.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 7 - Day 6
Back to m/m scenes
I woke up. One of the best sleep nights I had so far. Nothing to interrupt it for once. We ate breakfast, then a few of the youth emptied their backpacks and we made a hour side hike to one of the food resupply locations. There were several hot guys there but since I didn't have my backpack there was no way to know if any of them were part of the club. We then made the hour hike back to our campsite.

When we got back to our campsite, I noticed another group hiking into the site. One of the group was the guy I was initiated into the group with on Day 1.

I ran over to him and said, "Hey how's it going?" and gave him a big guy hug.

He said, "Great, nice to see you."

I told him, "You know, I set my tent up on the other side of the field. I figured I needed a little break from the younger guys for a night or two. You can set up next to me if you want."

He said, "Sounds great." and he took his tent over that way.

In the meantime our group started to prep for our hike up Mount Highpoint. All of us got our day packs ready. Moved our camel-back water supplies to our day packs, we also added our rain gear and some snacks. Then we started the long hike up to the top of Mount Highpoint. There was a lot of pack and forth along the switch backs. The altitude was having an effect on everyone, especially Mr. S. They warned us that the older you are, the quicker the altitude can affect you and the stronger it affects you. He was having a tough time breathing and you could tell he was on edge anger wise, but we trudged on. It wasn't long before we left the tree-line and things started to get very windy. We could tell within a little while we would have to put on our rain gear, just to break the wind. And sure enough, about half way up we had to put on the rain coats and a little while longer the rain pants. Luckily everyone could afford good rain gear, ponchos would have been ripped right off. After awhile we finally made it to the top, at 12,000+ feet. It was VERY windy, some previous people had built wind-blocks out of rocks so the entire group huddled behind a couple. I could have sworn, Mr. S. was a little closer to me then need be, but it could have been my imagination. The view was incredible. We got our pictures at the top and made our way down. When we got down, everyone was tired but happy they made the trip to the top.

Back at the campsite I saw a third group had entered our campsite. It look like two groups would probably be making their climb tomorrow. I noticed a third tent had been set up next to mine. I went over to my tent and quickly talked to Jack.

I said, "Jack, what's up? Who is in that tent?"

Jack said, "I think you will be happy." and he pointed to the backpack of the newcomer. On the pack was a blue pin with lines at both the top and bottom. He then said, "Yeah, I saw his group come in and when I saw the pin I immediately invited him to stay with us. He hasn't seen my pin, so he doesn't yet know that I am part of the group. Wait until you see him."

All of a sudden, coming from the latrine was the guy I had seen hiking through our campsite on Day 2. He was so hot. He must have shaved somewhere since his scruff was now gone. About 6'2". Guessing he was about 20. Looked Italian, with black hair, chiseled features. He reached out and said, "Hey, names Antonio, nice to meet you."

I said back, "John, nice to meet you. What day are you on?"

He said, "Day 10, how about you?"

I said, "Day 6." We then went to our respective groups and ate dinner. As the sun went down we all went back to our private tenting area. Since I had the largest tent I invited everyone into my tent, it was a tight fit since they were just backpacking tents.

I said, "So Antonio, I see you are part of the secret group."

He looked at me surprised and said, "Are both of you?"

Jack and I both said at the same time, "Yeah."

He said, "Cool. Wow, it has been fun being a member of this club."

We compared notes about the things we had been doing since base-camp. From what I can tell, both of them had less chances then I had but each of them were still getting their fair share. I also found out that Antonio had done stuff with the husband of the woman I had slept with yesterday. I told him, "That explains why they are having problems." Antonio said, "Yeah, he is definitely a willing bottom."

Jack noticed that both Antonio and I were hard and reached over and started massaging our dicks through our shorts and said, "Looks like you guys are up for a little more."

Both Antonio and I said at the same time, "Oh yeah." and we all stripped out of our clothes. Antonio was even hotter naked, he had a very toned chest, dark hair with a line going down to his cock. He was 7 inches and uncut. The first uncut cock I had ever seen hard in person. Jack was short blond hair, a little over weight but had a nice rounded butt. His cock was 5 inches and cut. Jack asked me and Antonio to lay down together and he got in between us and started sucking on Antonio's cock. He would suck about 10 times up and down then he would suck on mine, I would watch him suck on Antonio, playing with the foreskin, licking all around it then licking the head. Up and down his cock, then he would switch to my cock. Over and over again for awhile.

We then laid down in a way that all three of us could suck each other's cock. I sucked on Antonio, Antonio sucked on Jack and Jack sucked on me. I played around with my first foreskin, pulled it back from the head, watched the head appear and disappear, then licked all round the skin. Then I sucked his cock in my mouth, while I felt Jack suck on mine. It felt so good sucking a cock while getting mine sucked. At times it was a little hard to concentrate on sucking but when I stopped sucking on Antonio he would push into my mouth to remind he was there. I felt Antonio's balls start to pull up so I backed off for awhile and started playing with his ass. First I felt around his pucker, then slowly pushed a finger in. He moaned and I felt his ass hole throb around my finger.

Antonio said, "Everyone I have been with here has been a bottom. I have been needing a cock in me. Fuck me." I pulled out my tube of lube and started lubing up his ass. While I was doing that Jack went over and started sucking Antonio's cock and helped lube me up at the same time. I got behind Antonio and slowly started to push in. His ass slowly let me in. First my head popped in then my shaft. I inched farther and farther in. Jack got in front of Antonio and right as I bottomed out Jack presented his dick to Antonio and he started sucking on it. All three of us were moaning, then Jack quickly pulled his dick out of Antonio's mouth and said, "Shit, almost came."

He then got under Antonio in sort of a 69 position while I was fucking Antonio doggy style. Antonio tried to put him in his mouth and he pushed him away. Jack then started sucking on Antonio as I was fucking him. Occasionally I would feel Jack stroking my balls or feeling my cock as it went in and out of Antonio. Once my dick popped out of Antonio's ass and Jack stuck it in his mouth before lining me back up with Antonio again and I pushed in. After a few minutes of getting sucked by Jack and fucked by me Antonio came into Jack's mouth.

Antonio laid down and Jack lubed himself up and got in front of me. I slowly pushed into him and fucked him for about 10 minutes. All of sudden I felt Jack cum under me and I came in his ass. All three of us laid down together in my tent, panting. Eventually I opened up my sleeping back and Jack went to get his and did the same thing. The three of us laid together for the night.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 8 - Day 7
Since we were at such a high elevation things got a little cold. Luckily I was in the middle. During the night I felt Antonio get closer and closer to me until I felt him put his arm around me and start cuddling up to me. Since I was laying on my back I could feel his penis against my leg. Based on his breathing he was still asleep, but it was turning me on like crazy. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there for awhile. It felt so good to actually be sleeping with someone. Eventually I wanted to go back to sleep so I turned on my side, hoping it would take my mind off things. Instead he cuddled closer to me and I could feel his big dick against my ass. At times I would feel him getting hard and in his sleep he would occasionally thrust against me. Not going in or anything, just rubbing against my ass. It felt so good, it was very tempting to wake him up and let him take my anal virginity, but I was too nervous to do that.

Eventually Jack started to stir and moved closer to me and I put my arms around him. He also turned on his side and the three of us were like three spoons in a drawer. I felt so warm. My penis was resting on Jack's ass and Antonio's was resting on mine. It took awhile but I eventually fell asleep. About an hour later I felt my arm starting to hurt so I rolled on my back and both Antonio and Jack turned in to me. I could feel both of their penises against my leg, but I went back to sleep.

Just before dawn I woke up to someone sucking on my dick. I looked down and Antonio had me in his mouth. I was already hard so he was probably sucking on me for a little while. He could tell I woke up so he started going faster and faster. The noise woke up Jack and he started sucking on my balls. Both of them were playing with my dick at the same time. Antonio licking my head, Jack licking my balls. I tried reaching for each of them and they both pushed my hands away. Antonio said, "Just relax." Both of them continued to suck me, with one paying attention to my balls and the other paying attention to my dick. Eventually Jack started licking the area behind my balls. It almost caused me to jump it felt so good. Antonio started deep throating me. I don't know how I was keeping from cuming. Occasionally he would slow down and start kissing Jack, then they would go back to their "jobs." Then they switched. Jack just said, "I want your cum." and started sucking fast. He spiraled around my cock, then stopped and licked just the head. Then he started rubbing my dick against my stomach back and forth, my dick rubbing against my wet stomach. It felt so good. Then he stuck my dick back in his mouth and started sucking again. Spiraling up and down on it. It got to the point he was going up and down on it so fast that Antonio couldn't suck on my balls any more. Antonio then got beside Jack and they both kept switching who was sucking on my dick. One of them would take me to the edge, stop, and then switch. I finally begged for them to let me cum.

I said, "Please let me cum." Jack said, "Not yet." while Antonio was sucking on me. Then they switched again and Jack went very fast up and down, finally I said, "Here it comes." and I exploded into Jack's mouth and he swallowed my cum. He then moved up my body and kissed me. I could taste my cum in his mouth. Jack then said, "My turn."

Jack lay down where I was laying. I went down on his dick and lapped up his precum. It tasted so sweet. I experimented with his dick, licking everywhere. Licking up and down his shaft. Antonio licked his balls. When I would get down towards his balls Antonio would kiss me, then I would go back to licking Jack's shaft. I then started sucking on the head of Jack's cock and within minutes he came in my mouth. I kissed both of them and Antonio said, "My turn now. Please suck me John."

Antonio lay down and I started licking his foreskin. Pulling it back and forth on his dick, experimenting with it. Then I pulled back on it while and started sucking on him faster and faster. He said, "I need to cum now." I sucked long and fast on him and he came in my mouth. All three of us layed down. Just then the sun started to come up and shine on the tent. All three of us got dressed for the day ahead. Antonio and Jack were going to have to climb the mountain and I was moving on to our next location.

All three of us left our tent before everyone else got up. I packed up my tent and got our group together.

The rest of the day involved our group going rock climbing. I had no problems doing that. I loved rappelling down then mountain.

We eventually arrived at our campsite. The campsite had a shower so the youth went off and showered, the Mr. S and I did. We both stripped down pretty quickly. Both of us were over the nervousness of showering together by now. Mr. S. said, "Looks like you had a late night last night, you guys up late talking?" I said, "Yeah, nice talking to other guys my age." Mr. S. said, "Yeah, as soon as you go to college you quickly find you grow up fast. You start craving being around other college guys or older."

Mr S./Jason said, "I loved going to college. I had a lot of fun living on campus and going to DC all the time to party. I would go to M street all the time and occasionally to Dupont Circle." That piped my interest since I knew Dupont Circle tends to have a lot of gay bars. Was he trying to hint towards something? Then he said, "Ummm, Umm, yeah, my friends liked to go to the dance clubs there."

I said, "Yeah, sounds fun." I noticed he started to get hard, of course I did to. Every time he washed his hair or turned around I would look at him. He was huge. The largest cock I had seen at this point. I didn't know what to do. One side of me said that he was hitting on me, another side said he was just being innocent. There was no way to know. After awhile we both finished up and went back to our campsite and had dinner. We had a small campfire and told ghost stories around the fire. Nothing unusual happened that night.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have been asked whether this story is true or not. The wrapper story is fictitious but some of the individual scenes within the story are true. They may or may not have happened in a camping location.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 9 - Day 8
The next morning we got up and hiked to our new location. It was a pretty long hike. We were gradually going downhill but it was actually harder on our knees then going uphill. During this trip I was taking up the rear and occasionally Mr. S./Jason would drop back and talk to me. Getting a lot more personal then previous times.

Jason said, "How you feeling today? Looks like you are slowing down."

I said, "I am fine, just my knees are hurting a little. Nothing to worry about."

He said, "Cool. How has college been going for you? Got a girlfriend yet?"

I said, "College is fine, lots of partying and lots of studying. No girlfriend."

He said, "A hot guy like you without a girlfriend, just playing the field or what."

I said, "I have had a few female friends, but no girlfriends. Been mainly studying, hanging around the gym and getting a little partying in."

He said, "That is great. I use to go to the same school. I had a lot of fun there, I made the DC grandfather clause so I could drink in DC all I wanted. My friends and I would go down there almost every weekend. Some weekends I would even go by myself. Which gym do you use? I would either go to Cole Field House or North Gym. I use to swim mostly."

I said, "Didn't know that you swam a lot. That is what I do mostly. I swim three times a week at the Cole Field House pool."

He said, "Have they upgraded the locker room yet? It was always a little creepy in there."

I said, "Nope, still no privacy. Everyone sees everything when you change. Little awkward at times."

He said, "Based on our showers here, I think you have nothing to worry about" and he hit me on the shoulder. I immediately got hard thinking about him watching me. He then said, "Have you heard about the things that happen at McKeldin Library yet?"

I was unsure how to answer that one. I knew that the McKeldin library bathrooms were a popular location to get hookups with guys. If I said I knew what would he think. If I said I didn't know I would be lying, but just the fact he was talking about it made me interested in finding out what he knew. So I said, "If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, I have heard that things happen in the bathrooms there, but I never go into them. Don't really use that library much."

He said, "Yeah, things have been going on there for years. I remember hearing the stories when I went there." But then he stopped talking about it and caught up with the rest of the group. I just thought things over, was he hinting at things or just treating me as someone older now? I rolled things around in my head.

We arrive at our camp. This was probably one of the best camps we were in the entire time. It actually use to be the base camp for the location until they moved base camp to where it was now. The place had a small store, sold homemade root beer, had warm showers, and horseback riding stables. They had other events like boot branding, rope throwing and much more. Luckily we were going to spend two nights here. As soon as we arrived in camp we went to the shower house. This location had a separate shower area for the adults so we showered at the same time as the youth. Jason and I showered together but there were also three other guys showering at the same time so everything remained pretty innocent. None of the other guys were good looking so I pretty much just showered and left. We were also able to wash some of our clothes. After that we went to the store and bought several rounds of root beer for everyone. The youth pretended they were drinking alcohol, but we just were happy to drink something other then water. Dinner that night was cooked by the camp and was a great beef stew. Not sure how good it really was but after being on backpacking food for 7 days it was one of the best meals I ever had.

We went to the evening campfire and all of sat on benches around the fire. One of the youth sat next to me. A few minutes later someone behind me says, "Excuse me, can I sit there?" I look up and it is Joe. I don't know why but I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. Part of me wanted to get up and kiss him. I didn't know what was going on. Was I completely falling for him? The youth next to me moves aside and lets Joe sit down.

Joe says to me, "Got some time off so I figured I would meet up with your crew again, see how you are doing?"

I say back to him, "We are doing great, nice to see you again. How are things going at spar pool climbing?" I couldn't get to excited or the other guys in our group would wonder what was going on.

Joe says, "Fine." and leans in and whispers in my ear, "Meet me by the main store at 10:00 tonight."

Everyone participated in the evening campfire and we went back to our campsite. At 10:00 I went to the camp store. It was closed but there were lots of lights on in the area. I sat on a bench waiting for Joe.

A few minutes later Joe arrived and said, "Follow me." He briefly led me down a dark trail and when we were out of site of the camp he stops, turns around and kisses me. Not a short kiss, but a long kiss that started as a surprise kiss, but developed into a long passionate kiss. After what seemed like 10 minutes he stops and says, "I missed you. I had to see you again. I switched positions with a guy that is also in the club and will be here for a couple days." He led me to a bunk house and it turns out it was a single room. As soon as we enter the room Joe starts kissing me again. While kissing me he starts to rub under my shirt, but quickly just lifts up the shirt and takes it off and then he pushes me backwards onto the bed. He pulls off his shirt and quickly steps out of his pants and climbs on top of me.

He then lines up his dick with my mouth and starts to push. I open up and take his dick in my mouth. He starts pistoning real fast. I have a tough time breathing but I take it. I can already feel his balls starting to pull in, he is leaking precum like crazy. Within a couple minutes he blasts into my mouth it felt like I was swallowing tons. It was squirting with such force I was practically gagging on it, but I swallowed it all. He then gets off of me and lays next to me and says, "Thank you. I have been storing that up since you left camp. I have been thinking about you since then. I missed you so much. I couldn't get you off my mind and it was even effecting my job. Sorry if I was a little rough, but something just came over me when I saw you."

He looks down and notices that I still have my shorts on and says, "What was I doing, I didn't even think about you." and I said, "No problem, it sounds like we have all night ahead of us."

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 10 - Day 9
We lay down next to each other and start kissing. Our tongues go at each other real fast, very passionately. After about 20 minutes he rolls on tops of me. I can tell he has gotten hard again since I feel his hard cock rubbing against my shorts covered cock. He pulls my shorts and underwear down in one move and my dick slaps against my stomach. He then lays back down on me and rubs his cock against mine while we kiss again. The feeling of the soft skin of his dick against mine feels so good. I start leaking pre-cum like crazy.

While continuing to rub dick against dick he lowers his lips down my neck slowly. Kissing my neck pretty hard. I worry that he will give me a hickey. How do you explain a hickey when all you are around is guys? He continues working down my body oh so slowly until he reaches my nipples and starts nibbling on them. It feels so good. While nibbling on one he plays with the other. He keeps switching back and forth. I am just moaning. Occasionally I try to touch him and he just pushes my hand away. He then raises my hand above my head and starts to lick my armpit. Something I never had done before but it feels real good, but then he goes back to sucking on each of my tits. His dick moves from my dick to between my legs. I feel it rubbing against my balls going back and forth. His head rubs my taint and feels so good. I tighten my legs so that my thighs squeeze his cock and he moans a little as he continues to play with my tits.

After awhile he stops rubbing his dick against mine and starts working his way from my tits down to my abs, licking the muscles of each ab, making his way down my treasure trail to my belly button where the tip of my dick is laying coated in precum. He licks up the precum and starts licking at just the tip, then around the head. Flicking his head all around the edge of the head. Then he takes my entire cock in my mouth going up and down on it. Faster and faster, what he can't get in his mouth he rubs around and around on. He then licks my belly again and rubs my dick against the wet parts, while he licks my balls. Takes one ball in each mouth while he rubs my cock against the wet area on my belly. He notices my balls start to contract and he slows down.

He says, "Don't want you to cum to fast."

He goes back to licking my balls, but stops playing with my cock. Then puts my legs up and starts licking my taint. Up to the balls, down to my asshole. He starts rimming me. I moan louder and louder. It feels better then anything I have felt yet. He licks his finger and puts in my virgin ass, slowly, so slowly. It hurts a little but then he finds my prostate and I almost jump off the bed. He then goes back to sucking my cock while his finger goes in and out of my ass. He then stops playing with everything and goes up and kisses me again, but his cock starts rubbing against my asshole. Just the outside, not going in or anything. With one hand he rubs his cock up and down my asshole while he kisses me. Occasionally I move towards him, but he pulls away a little. I am nervous since it would be my first time getting fucked but I am so horny I would let him do anything to me. He then has me lower my legs and tighten them around his cock and starts to fuck me between my legs, not going in my ass but fucking me as if he was in me. I feel his dick rubbing my balls against my asshole. I get hornier and hornier.

I eventually say, "Fuck me" but he says, "You aren't ready yet, maybe later."

He speeds up fucking me between my legs, his belly rubbing against my cock, his dick against my balls. I am leaking precum like crazy. He gets up and slowly mounts my cock and pushes my cock in his ass. Inch by inch I feel it slip in. He then raises up and down on my cock faster and faster. After only a few minutes he shoots his cum. It covers my chest. I feel his ass clenching around my cock and it puts me over the edge and I cum deep inside him. He slowly pulls off me and lays next to me again. I look at the clock and it is now 12:01. We had been playing around for over an hour.

After some recovery we start to talk.
He says, "Wow, just wow."

I say, "Yeah I now. I can't wait for the next round."

He says, "I know we talked online a lot before camp, but now that we have been together in person I can't help falling in love with you. The first time at the initiation felt like just sex, but since then it feels so much more. I actually am starting to feel jealous knowing about you doing things with other guys. I actually am a little upset I brought you into the group."

I say, "Sorry about that, but it has been fun, thank you for inviting me."

He asks me about the other guys, what we did and stuff like that. I tell him all the details about everyone except the stuff that happened with Chris, his roommate at the other camp.

He then says, "You know, Chris has been acting real weird around me since you left. Do you know if he saw anything or was awake?"

I look all nervous at him, but don't say anything.

He then says, "What? What happened?"

I then tell him everything, how I felt, how I felt used, etc.

I look at him, he looks shocked. I don't know whether he is angry at me, at Chris or what.

I say, "I am sorry."

He says, "You don't need to be, he did it to you. He never asked you, he just did. He will suffer for that. But we will worry about that later. Don't worry about it any more. Our group has ways of dealing with people like that."

He kisses me very romantically and then cuddles up to me. We then fall asleep together.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 11 - Day 9 continued
Just a brief warning, this chapter involves m/f interaction. If you are only into m/m stories you may want to skip this chapter.

During the night I wake up and feel him still cuddling with me. I play back what happened to me during the night and start thinking about it. He totally seems to be in love with me. Do I love him? Can I love a guy? Am I straight and experimenting? Am I bi? Am I gay? I am so confused. Up to this point all my experiences with guys have just been about sex. Some of them are friends but now I think he is in love with me. During sex I feel in love with him, but I am not sure I love him back when we aren't having sex.

When he wakes up in the morning, he says "Good morning sexy, I love you." and he tries to kiss me. I stop him. I tell him about all the things I thought about last night. About no knowing about myself sexually, about not knowing whether I love him, etc. I figure the details of the conversation aren't that important, but we both settled on the fact that we are REAL good friends and that he does love me. That he will wait to see how things go. He also says that he knows he is bi and will live with whatever I want. He kisses me and I get dressed and return to my patrol.

Today involves riding horses. The group meets at the corral and in walks all the people that will be leading the group and then a gorgeous girl walks in. She is blond and wearing a Texas Tech T-shirt. Her shirt is pretty tight and showing lots of cleavage. You can also tell she isn't wearing a bra because her nipples are showing. She is also wearing real short shorts. All the boys in the patrol stare at her. You can tell after several days without many woman around they are all salivating over her. We are all assigned our horses and they quickly go over what everyone has to do. Since I have been around horses before I pay more attention to her, then the lesson. Many of the guys flirt with her and you can tell that she is flirting back with all of them.

After awhile she makes her way over to me and introduces herself. She says, "Hey, my name is Tina." I say, "I am John nice to meet you." She says, "Can I stick with you, this is my first time on a horse and you said you knew what you are doing. Also I want to avoid the KIDS." We talk back and forth and I find out she is a sophomore at Texas Tech. She is at camp because her father is taking a training course at base-camp and she came along. She is out having fun while he is in class. She is very flirty in the way she talks to me. Constantly playing with her hair, touching my hands at times. When I help put her on her horse she falls into my hands. I would swear she did it on purpose. I can't tell if she is being a tease, flirting or I am just a horny guy imagining things.

We all mount our horses and start down the trail. She takes up right behind me. We talk back and forth as much as you can. I find out she has a boyfriend back home, but they haven't seen each other most of the summer. After a few hours of riding our horses we come to the location for our lunch break. We would be here for an hour and a half. Everyone ate lunch and then she took me aside and said she wanted me to follow her. She took me aside and we followed a path, we came to an overlook that overlooked a great view. We sat next to each other and talked a lot more. She keeps getting closer and closer to me. After awhile she leans in and kisses me. First a small peck, but then when I kiss her back she gets more into it.

I stop her and say, "Don't you have a boyfriend?" She says, "Yeah, but I haven't seen him for over a month." She leans in and kisses me more. She pushes me down and climbs on top of me and kisses me long and hard. Of course my dick reaches full erection. I feel her grab me through my shorts and she quietly says, "Nice." We then hear some motion on the trail behind us and we both sit up and arrange ourselves. Two of the boys from my group come up. You can tell they saw something and they give me a knowing look. We then get up and go farther down the trail. We go off the trail and find a pretty hidden area and start kissing each other while standing up. I can feel her sizing me up again through my shorts so I pull her into me. I grind my cock against her while kissing her. I reach into her shirt and start playing with her tits.

She moans and then after a few minutes goes down on her knees in front of me and drops my shorts and underwear in one motion. She looks at my cock and says, "Nice, much thicker and longer then my bf." and takes me into her mouth. It feels so good, not as good a BJ as some I had gotten on the trip so far but pretty good. Her soft hands rubbed up and down my cock and played with my balls. I was leaking precum like crazy into her. She would lick the tip and then go back down on me. I could tell I was getting close so I stopped her and had her lay down on the ground. I pulled off her shorts and went down on her. I licked all over her pussy, finding out what made her feel good. I put my finger into her, no lube would be necessary at all. She was leaking like crazy. I flicked my tongue back and forth over he clit. I went up and down her lips, I flicked my tongue inside her. After awhile I traced the entire alphabet over her clit. She moaned a lot and clamped her legs around my head.

She pulled me up onto her and she said, "Fuck me." I said, "I don't have a condom." and she said, "I am on the pill."

I line up my dick and slowly push in, she moans real loud. I am afraid someone will hear us. It feels so good. My cock slides in her hot pussy. I feel it all around me. She says, "You are so much bigger then my bf." While pushing into her I also play with her clit. Before going all the way in she has another orgasm. I make it all the way in and continue to play with her clit until she tells me to slow down playing with her clit and then fuck her awhile. Faster and faster but then I slow down and play with her clit again for several minutes. I push around her lips and around my cock. Slowly pistoning in and out and then back to her clit. She looks at me with her eyes real wide and screams, then says, "Just fuck me, fuck me hard." So I line up and fuck her, and I keep fucking her several times she moans real load, until I cum. I shoot several blasts deep inside her. She kisses me long and hard after I cum.

I slowly pull out, my dick covered in pussy juice and cum. We both get dressed. On the way back to the rest of the group she tells me, "I never had an orgasm like that before. I have always had the small orgasms, but never had a "big" one. I had heard other girls talking about big ones but I just thought my small ones were it. That felt so good. Between your size and the way you played with my clit..."

We then came up to the rest of the group. The other adult had a knowing look on his face. Some of the guys also looked at me. Not sure if they realized anything or not. We got back on our horses and road back to camp.

Later I found out that the other adult in my group had come looking for us and found us. But more about that in a future chapter.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 12 - Day 9 continued again (it was a great day)
This chapter involves m/f/m interaction. If only in to m/m you may want to skip this one.

We arrived back in camp and Tina comes up to me and asks if I am going to any of the other events in camp. I tell her that after showers I will probably go to the boot branding.

I then go to the showers and Jason is already in there. He sees me enter and gives a knowing look to me.

He says, "Hey John, have some great times on that horseback ride?

I say, "Yeah."

He says, "I could tell." I wonder what he means by that. Did he mean that he could tell when I got back to the group some way? Did he mean he saw something. I wasn't sure. I keep glancing at him and see him chub up. Not sure if it is a coincidence but he keeps turning towards me with his erection every time the other people in the shower house are looking away. Needless to say I chub up also, but I am not so secure about showing it to others, so I face into the corner. I quickly wash off the cum and the pussy juices off my cock, and then wash off the rest of me.

He asks me if he can borrow my soap and I agree. He comes over right next to me and stares openly at my cock.

He quietly says, "Looks like you are ready again for some action." Now I know he knows something. What will he do about it? What exactly has he seen? Has he seen something with me and Joe? Did he see me and Tina? I don't know what to think. He leaves the shower house and I finish up.

After the shower I get changed and head to the branding area and calf roping area. I do both activities and then see Tina. She comes over to me and openly flirts with me more. She lets me know that she will be here until after the evening campfire. She then leans in and says, "I have seen those campfires numerous times, you up for doing anything else?" I stutter, "Yeah."

We separate and I go meet up with Joe. We go away from the group and he kisses me. I then let him know everything that happened on the horse ride and that she wants to meet up again.

He says, "You think she might be up for a 3 some." I tell him, "Not sure, but we can see."

After dinner Tina comes over to me and asks what I want to do. I tell her that Joe and I have some beer and ask if she would like to have some. She says, "Yeah."

She follows me to Joe's staff cabin and we both go in. I introduce them to each other. I can tell Joe likes what he sees. Part of me is jealous, part of me is really turned on. We drink a few beers and talk back and forth about nothing in particular. After awhile I have to go to the bathroom and leave. I come back in and Joe is kissing Tina. At first they try to hide it but then he leans in an kisses her again. Joe then says, "Want to join us?" I say, "Hell yeah."

I am not sure how Tina will react so I just pay attention to Tina directly. I pull her in for a kiss, she kisses me while groping me. She then does the same thing to Joe. Both me and Joe undress Tina. While she is still standing there, Joe starts sucking on her tits and I kiss her while playing with her pussy. I wonder if my earlier cum is still inside her. Slowly she backs up to the bed and Joe pushes her onto the bed. He gets between her legs and starts playing with her pussy. I watch him first play with it using his finger then his tongue. I wonder if any of my earlier cum is still in there.

While he does that I lay next to her and start kissing her. She doesn't notice that occasionally Joe uses his hand on my dick while he plays with her cunt. She moans into my mouth and Joe works on her. I then get up and straddle her and present my dick to her mouth. She starts sucking on it. Occasionally she stops and moans real loud. I get close and get up. Both Joe and her get into a 69 position with him on the bottom and her on top. She sucks on his cock while he plays with her pussy. I get behind her and line my cock up with her pussy. I watch Joe's tongue working back and forth on her pussy. I slowly push in and as I push in Joe licks the length of my cock. He switches between licking my cock and her pussy. Not sure if she notices but she keeps blowing him as I start fucking her. He licks my balls occasionally as I push into her and plays with her clit with his finger. All of sudden she moans real loud and has a big orgasm. She stops paying attention to Joe while the orgasm goes through her body so he gets out from under her.

He then taps my shoulder. I can tell he wants a turn so I pull out. She then gets on all fours and he lines up and pushes into her. I watch a few minutes. I love watching his hot ginger body pushing into her. I watch his V line and 4 pack going back and forth as he thrusts his cock into her. Before she can notice me watching him I get on the bed and present my cock to her mouth. She quickly takes me into her mouth. Sucking me. I try to piston at the same speed as Joe pushes into her. Filling her up on both ends with cock. She stops for a few minutes and has another orgasm, then goes back to sucking my while Joe fucks her. While she is doing that occasionally I kiss Joe. Not sure if she notices but it is very hot. I also love watching Joe fuck her as I get sucked. His body thrusting into her, his 4 pack thrusting, his heavy breathing. He notices me watching so he hams it up some. We continue like that for awhile until Joe comes in her. I loved watching his cum face as he came deep into her.

As soon as he pulls out I get behind her and push in and fuck her. It feels so slippery with her juices, my juices and Joe's cum. It builds up and feels so good, until I cum.

I pull out and all three of us lie next to each other on the bed. All we can say to each other is "Wow."

After a little while she looks at the clock and says, "Crap, I gotta leave. The bus back to base camp leaves soon."

She quickly gets dressed, kisses both of us, and goes out the door.

Next chapter m/m returns for those that are into that and day 9 continues.