Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 13 - day 9 comes to an end

After Tina left, Joe and I talk for awhile about what just happened.

Joe said, "Man that was hot. Been awhile since I last fucked a girl, but it was so hot doing it WITH you."

I said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I loved watching you fuck her. It turned me on so much watching you."

Joe said, "Were you able to figure anything out being with a girl and a guy in the same day?"

I said, "No, just confuses me more. I was thinking about you when fucking her, but I was also turned on by her. I just think I am truly bi."

Joe said, "Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I am bi, but tend more toward the guys, especially you."

He rolls over on top of me and kisses me. First it is just a peck on the lips but then he starts kissing me romantically. He kisses my lips and his tongue goes into my mouth, kissing me long and hard. After awhile he kisses my neck, sucking on it for awhile. He ended up giving me a hicky. Then he starts working down my body, to each of my nipples. He plays with one and sucks on the other. While doing this he rubs his hard dick against mine. It feels so good. I know that if I hadn't had so much sex today I probably would have cum already. His hard cock feels so good against mine. My nipples are extremely hard as he nibbles on them.

He turns around on top of me and starts sucking on my dick and presents his dick to me. I quickly take it in my mouth. I can taste cum and pussy juices on it, but I continue sucking on it. I lick all around his head flicking my tongue over the head, he starts to mirror anything I do to him on me, so I do everything that I know I like to him. I flick my tongue all over his cock head and feel the same thing being done to me. It is almost as if I am sucking on my own cock, except I see the red pubes. I then take his cock head in my mouth while flicking my tongue over it. Then I take the entire shaft in my mouth. He has a little more problems doing that to mine, but he makes every attempt. Sometimes chocking on it. He keeps taking more and more into his mouth until he gets better at it. I go back to just the head then I lick his balls, tasting the combination of juices and sweat from our earlier session. It turns me on so much.

After a few minutes he does the same to me. He then starts licking my asshole. It feels so good. I can tell I am getting close so I get him to turn around again and we start kissing again. He then straddles me and lines his ass up with my cock. He slowly lowers himself on my cock again and bounces up and down on it. My balls hit his ass and he raises up enough for it to almost come out. Faster and faster he bounces on me. I watch his dick bouncing up and down hard as bounces up and down. I give it a couple strokes and he takes my hand off it. I instead rub my hands on his abs. He leans down and kisses me and then goes back to bouncing on me.

He then stops and gets up lays on his back. He pulls back on both legs and his ass opens before me. I get on him and mount him missionary style. I then kiss him as I fuck him. Long sensual strokes in and out. Kissing long and deep. He moans and says, "I love you John." I just kiss him, long and hard while fucking him. His ass rises and lowers with every fuck. Faster and faster we fuck. I and out my cock goes faster and faster. He moans loudly. I then feel him cum between us. His ass spams around my cock and I cum deep inside him and I collapse on him. We continue kissing for awhile as my cock goes down and pops out of his ass.

We cuddle with each other and fall asleep together.

Tomorrow we have to leave this camp and go to a "Dry Camp". A dry camp is a camp with no program and no water other then what you bring in with you. Only 2 more days of hiking left.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 14 - day 10
Early the next morning I wake up. We kiss each other a little bit and I head out to the shower and shower off all the sexual evidence from the night before. I go into the campsite with the rest of the group. Everyone is waking up and packing up.

Everyone stops to get more water then normal since the next camp will be a dry camp. We then leave camp. Today's hike is a pretty tough one where we HAVE to start early because we are going through a very hot canyon. Staff suggests getting through the canyon before the heat of the day arrives.

We hike pretty fast and make it to the canyon. The thing that worries us is that it looks like a storm is coming. This area would be a real bad place to be stuck in a storm. Everyone hikes as fast as possible without running. We successfully make it through the canyon and hike the remaining distance to our campsite. Everyone quickly sets up their tents to get them up before the storm hits. In the distance we can actually see the rain now so everyone goes into their own tents. Mr. S/Jason asks me if he can join me in my tent since the storm looks like it is going to be around for awhile. I agree.

He comes into my tent and both of us sit on my sleeping bag. He sits closest to the door and I sit closest to the other side of the tent. Both of us are on my sleeping bag. Since my tent is so small we are both pretty close to each other. My legs are pretty close to his.

Within a few minutes the storm hits. The wind is blowing pretty hard and the rain is comes down very fast.

Jason says, "Wow, made it just in time."

I said, "Yeah. Would have been bad to be stuck in that canyon with this storm. I would worry about a flash flood."

We chat about typical camp stuff for awhile then Jason says, "So I noticed you weren't in camp at all last night. Where were you?"

I couldn't figure out what to say. Did he know something? I already thinks he knows about what I did with the girl yesterday. Does he know about what I did with Joe last night? I take the safe route and say, "I met up with Tina last night and talked with her for awhile and then met my friend Joe. He had an extra bed in his staff room so I slept there."

He said, "Oh really. Is that all that happened? You know I saw what you and Tina were doing on the horseback riding trip. You need to be more careful. Some of the guys from the group also caught you, but I shushed them away. You have been a big topic of conversation."

I said, "I am sorry. I didn't know they were around. I thought we went far enough away. How much did they see?"

He said, "They only saw you starting to get a bj, but I saw a lot more. But don't worry, I won't do anything about it and the guys in the group aren't going to say anything to anyone outside the group."

I said, "Thank you."

He said, "Looks like you and her had a lot of fun. I wish I could find someone like that on the trip, take some of the pressure off, maybe her mother is around." He laughed and I noticed him grab his package a little.

Things got a little less awkward and he brought up his college years, "Yeah I got caught by my roommate one time when I was having sex. It was real embarrassing at first but we both got over it, the girl was horrified, quickly got dressed and ran out of the room."

We talked back and forth about some college experiences, going to the frat parties and things like that. It sounded like his college years were very similar to what I was experiencing right now, although it sounded like he had more experience with woman in college then I did. During our talk he moved around and his foot bumped into my thigh and he just left it there. I could feel his toes against my skin and it turned me on. I had a tough time paying attention to him, but he kept on talking about his college experiences.

After awhile I shifted a little and my foot bumped against his leg. He didn't flinch away and my foot stayed against him in a similar place to where his foot was. He then mentioned that him and his friends would go to the gay dance clubs in DC once and awhile. He said his best friend came out as gay during his first year of college and he would accompany him on occasion down there for safety reasons. He would then talk about getting hit on all the time and brushing them off and stuff like that. During this talk I would swear that he was moving his toes against my thigh. Not sure if it was coincidence or he was hinting at something.

I did the same to him and I noticed him move his foot up closer to the bottom of my shorts. It was now evident he was stroking me with his toes.

He then said, "Looks like you knew what you were doing with that girl. You had her screaming. You have a lot of experience with girls?"

I was like, "I said, not really, that was only the second girl I had ever been with."

He said, "Really, wow, would have never known. Looks like you really knew how to fuck her and she loved your cock."

I moved my toes a little closer to his shorts and said, "Yeah, she was so tight." and I feel his toes touch the bottom of my balls through my shorts. He rubs up and down on my balls and dick with his foot and says, "I can see why she licked it so much, looked big and feels big."

I rub my foot against his package and say, "Yours is bigger then mine, I bet she would have loved you."

He then puts his toes under the edge of my shorts, pushes my underwear aside and puts his foot directly on my cock. He starts rubbing up and down on my dick with his foot. All I do is start moaning and then start doing the same thing with my foot against his cock.

I then move over to him and pull his dick out the opening and start stroking it with my hand. He leans back and just moans. He says, "I shouldn't be doing this but always wanted to."

I say, "Just enjoy. Your dick is huge." I rub up and down on his cock. All 9 inches of it. It feels so much bigger then my 7 inch cock. I pull his shorts down over his cock and then start sucking on him. Slowly going up and down on his cock. Fitting as much as I can into my mouth. This is the same cock I have wanted for years. I play with his balls as I suck on it. He leaks precum like crazy. After awhile he says stop and he pushes me down and takes my shorts off. He first takes my dick in his hand then looks at it real close. He sticks out his tongue and licks the precum off the head and then starts sucking on it. He isn't that good at it. From what I can tell this may be his first time with a guy.

I tell him, "Watch your teeth." after he brushes against my dick a little to hard. After a few minutes I straddle him and rub my dick against his, back and forth. Our dicks rub against each other for awhile back and forth. His looks so much bigger then mine but it feels so good against his. After awhile I ask him to turn over, he nervously says, "No." I could tell he thought I wanted to fuck him, so I say, "I am not going to do THAT." He then turns over and I rub my cock against his ass. Rubbing them between his cheeks but not fucking him. He moans real loud, luckily the rain is covering our sounds. I run my dick between his ass cheeks for awhile then I have him turn over again. I suck on him long and hard and within a few minutes he cums in my mouth.

He quickly pulls up his shorts, looks back at me real nervous, leaves the tent and goes back to his own. I am hard as hell and still taste his cum. I jerk off with the taste of cum in my mouth.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 15 - Day 11
Nothing unusual happened the rest of the day after I gave Jason a blow job. After the storm we did the service project that we are required to do some time during the trip. It was just cleaning up trash on the trail. Jason seemed to avoid me the rest of that day. That night I slept in my tent, by myself.

In the morning we packed up and hiked to our last camp. Tomorrow we would be hiking to our pickup location.

During the hike I was at the back of the group and Jason fell back with me. He said, "Sorry about yesterday. I don't know ..."
I cut him off and said, "Don't worry about it."

He said, "I shouldn't have done that with you. Sorry about ignoring you yesterday also. A lot was going through my head."

I said, "Nothing to worry about, I am an adult now. Everything was consentual and I understand about having weird feelings afterward."

He said, "That was my first time ever with a guy since turning 18 and I don't know how I feel about it. Thanks again for being so understanding."

He then made his way towards the front of the group.

We got to camp and we were the first people there. They told us not to shower yet because the station involved racing donkeys. We set up the campsite and waited for the other two groups to get into camp. One of the other groups you could tell was pretty early in the trip. We learned that you could always tell the people that just started their hike by the amount of hair on the faces of both the older boys and the adults. Almost nobody brings razors and shaving cream in their backpack due to their weight, so within a few days it become real apparent the differences between people that have been out for 11 days and ones that have barely been out.

Among the new group was someone I thought was gorgeous. There are two types of guys that I REALLY love. As I said in an earlier chapter I really love redheads. The other group I REALLY love are Amer-Asian guys. Something about the look of guys that have one American/European parent and one Asian parent really turns me on. This was long before BooBoo Stewart, but he looked just like him but with short hair styled similar to how just Bieber use to style his when he was starting out. Also something about him looked very familiar, I couldn't place him.

The staff gave the talk about the station, something about settlers, but I couldn't pay attention. I kept staring at the guy. I heard the other group was from New York so I thought the odds of me knowing him were very small. I was also worried that he was one of the young guys. The staff then told us that all the adults had to sit out this event and were not even allowed to referee. The boys had to do everything by themselves. After that all the youth got up and moved over to their respective donkeys. I noticed the guy I had been staring at stayed seated with the rest of the adult, I was real happy I wasn't staring at a youth.

The race started and my group won. We were awarded a dutch oven to use while in the campsite and some real food instead of the backpacking food we had been eating. Afterwards everyone from both groups went to shower. Luckily there was an adult shower here, Jason decided not to shower yet so I went in by myself. I was showering away, lost in my own thoughts when the hot guy from the other group came in. I hoped I wouldn't pop a boner. He stripped down and got into the shower across from me. I would occasionally glance at him. He had just the hair on his head, his pubes, and pits. He had the typical wild pubes that most Asian boys have. He also had a pretty big soft cock.

I had to turn away for a few when I started to chub up.

All of sudden he said, "Do I know you from somewhere? I saw you at the race and I could swear I know you from somewhere."

I said, "I thought the same thing, but I can't figure out where. I know your group is from New York and my group is from Maryland. Not sure how we could know each other."

He said, "Maryland. That might be it. Where do you go to college?"

I said, "University of Maryland."

He said, "Wow, so do I, College Park?

I said, "Yeah. Cool. I know a lot of New Yorkers go to College Park. But more surprised to meet you here."

He said, "What dorm do you live in?" I told him and it turned out that our dorms were in the same quad. I was in a co-ed dorm and he was in an all-male dorm.

We chatted back and forth. Nothing specific, but I could tell he was looking at my cock occasionally and I would do the same to him. Never caught him chubbing up but he would turn away several times for awhile.

We both finished up and got dressed. I so wanted to reach over and try something but I was to scared, especially with him being someone I might see back at college.

I walked with him back to camp and saw him go to his tent. As I was walking away I noticed that he had a pin on his backpack. I had to check it out.

I called out to him, "Hey Collin, is this your shampoo?" I went into his groups campsite to show him it. As I walked into his site I looked closer to his pin, it was the group pin. It was blue with lines on both the top and the bottom. I almost lost my breath. Someone else was around so I couldn't say anything to him. I went back to my camp and got a piece of paper.

I wrote out directions to my tent and put 8:00 p.m. on it. I went back to his campsite when nobody was around and put the paper under the pin. I went about the rest of the day thinking about what could happen tonight. Will he show up? What will he think about me knowing it is me? Will this get back to the people at college? What will he be into?

Last edited:

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 16 - Day 11 (continued)
I went into my tent around 8:00. Luckily I had set it up far from everyone else like I usually did. I always told everyone it was because I snored but I think a few people have caught on, including Jason.

Promptly at 8:00 someone "knocked" on my tent. I opened it up and let him in. My God was he so hot. He came in and sat on my sleeping bag, in almost the same exact way Jason had done the day before.

He said, "Um hi. I got a note that you wanted to see me. Are you in that group?"

I said, "Yeah. I was surprised to see that you are also."

He said, "Yeah, I just did the initiation last night, it was interesting."

I said, "I know what you mean, so your pin said you are bi and so am I."

He said, "Cool, real hot to know someone else that is bi on campus. You are the first other bi guy I ever met from campus."

I said, "Same here." Things were so awkward. With everyone else that had been in the group things just proceeded to sex, but this was his first time during the trip other then the initiation so here I was the more experienced guy. How should I start things? I look looked him over, he was exactly what I liked. Tall Asian/American boy, about 6' tall to my 5'9". From what I could tell he looked very fit.

I closed the distance between me and him and tried to kiss him, he backed away looking real nervous. He said, "Ooops, sorry, you caught me by surprise." He then leaned in close to me and then I tried to kiss him again. This time we kissed. He rubbed his hand against my face, stroking it as we kissed. I did the same to him. His tongue wrapped around mine. His lips felt so soft against mine. After a few minutes he broke off the kiss and said, "Wow, you are the first guy I kissed. It is so hot."

I said, "Thanks man, was hot for me also." I leaned back in and kiss him again and pushed him down on the sleeping bag. I was on top of him, still fully clothed kissing him. I reached under his shirt and felt his abs, he had a nice 4 pack going. He reached to my shirt and took it over my head. I then took his off. I laid back down and felt my chest against his while we kissed. I rubbed my hands against his chest and his back. Occasionally we would roll around and switch positions. After awhile I started to kiss his neck, he moaned and I shushed him. I then made my way down his check and kissed his nipples. There was one little hair near one of them that I played with a little but kept licking his nipples then made my way down to his stomach. I felt each of his abs, nothing but light peach fuzz covered them. I felt his dick through his shorts, it felt like an iron spike. I pulled his shorts and underwear down in one shot as he raised his waist up so they came off quickly.

His dick slapped against his belly. Looked the same size as mine and was also cut. I was mildly surprised that he was cut since all the Asian cocks I have seen in the locker rooms had always been uncut. He was leaking precum like crazy. I immediately took his cock in my mouth. The head of his cock was pretty straight, not as big as a mushroom as mine. I tasted his precum, it tasted great. I sucked on his dick for a few minutes and within 5 minutes he came into my mouth.

After a few minutes he said, "Sorry was to turned on."

I said, "No problem."

He then started kiss me again. Then he started down my chest and pulled off my shorts and underwear. He looked at my dick for a few minutes, then licked just the head. Then he took it into his mouth. He also played with my balls. Then he started licking them. After a few minutes he went below the balls and started licking the area between my balls and my ass. It felt so good. Then he started to lick my ass and I almost jumped out of the tent. He seemed to really know what he was doing. His tongue worked wonders on my ass, better then Joe had done to me a couple days ago. He reached over a picked up the bottle of lube I had next to the sleeping bag and put some on his finger. He slowly put it into me.

I briefly told him, "Go slow, I am a virgin down there." He said, "Oh really, cool I have never been fucked either, YET."

He then went back to fingering me and rimming me. After awhile he found my prostate and I again almost jumped up. He was waking up feelings in me I never felt before. He then tried to put another finger in me, it took awhile for it to go in but he took his time. Occasionally he would stop and kiss me, then he would go back to working on my ass. I saw him reach over to the lube again and he started lubing up his cock and my ass. It felt so good. He then started rubbing his cock against my ass. Just the head against my hole but not pushing it in. It felt so good, I just wanted it in me. He then lined up with my ass and started to push in.

It burned a lot, I could feel every centimeter as it tried to push in. My ass didn't want to give way. He dick actually poped off a few times. He lubbed me up some more then lubbed himself again. He then started to push in again while kissing me. He said, "Easy, push out, breath." I then felt it pop through. Tons of pain, but I wanted to continue. I loved watching his hot face as it emotions as he started to slip in and he looked longingly at me. Every time I would wince he would stop, but he kept going. More and more slipped into me. It burned so much, eventually he stopped pushing in and started pulling out until it was almost out and I sort of missed it, he pushed back in and things started to feel better. Then he found the right spot and I yelped. He then lined up with that and started pushing in and out. My no longer virgin ass was feeling better and better as he went. My boner returned as he fucked me harder and harder.

I said, "Mmmm fuck me." Faster and faster he pistoned into me but occasionally he would kiss me. The feelings in me that I never felt before, feeling so full with his dick in me. My dick bouncing on my stomach. Faster and faster he went. He briefly sucked on my dick while he was fucking me, it felt so good but almost caused me to pop. To soon, my dick started to spasm and I came. Tons of cum went between us and then all of sudden I felt him spasm and he came into my ass. I put my legs down and he laid on top of me, his dick still deep inside me. After a few minutes he kissed me again and his dick slipped out of my ass. Lots of thoughts went through my head, I had just been fucked for the first time. It felt so good, hurt at first but I eventually got into it.

He longingly looked at me and just said "wow" and then laid next to me. He then looked at me and then said, "I want you to fuck me."

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 16 - Day 11 (continued)
[He longingly looked at me and just said "wow" and then laid next to me. He then looked at me and then said, "I want you to fuck me."]

While relaxing a little we briefly talked. I found out he wasn't to experienced. Just out of curiosity, he had visited one of the gay bathhouses in DC during his last semester. He said he had guys hitting on him like crazy. The location actually had a go-go boy dance every 1/2 hour then after the dance he said he went through and let guys suck on him as he made his way through the audience. He said when the guy got to him, instead of letting him suck him the go-go dancer put a condom on his dick and sat on his dick and let him fuck him in front of the entire crowd. People were tipping the go-go dancer left and right. He said that was the only gay experience he had before this trip and the induction last night.

I told him about the fun I had been having since arriving at camp and the things I had done.

He said, "I can tell why you are having so much action, you are hot man." I turned red because I never feel that way.

I said, "Thanks. I think YOU are the hottest guy I have seen all trip."

We went back to kissing. We kept flipping one on top of the other, almost as if we were wrestling. I felt my dick rubbing against his, both of us were soft but within a few minutes things started to grow and first I was completely hard. A few minutes later his dick sprung up. I then went down and started to suck on him. I stopped for a second and asked him, "I am surprised you are cut, every other Asian guy I have ever seen in the locker room was uncut."

He said, "My dad is American and my mother is Korean, he insisted I get cut. No big deal other then a few times when I went to a Korean Spa. When the other guys saw me cut they were curious."

I went back to sucking on him, licking all around the head, tracing the circumcision scar. Then I flicked my tongue over the ridge. Then I used all the techniques I know including spiraling around his dick while also spiraling with my hands. I saw his balls start to pull up so I started licking them. I kept getting hair in my mouth but he seemed to love it. Then I licked behind his balls for awhile while playing with his dick. He was leaking precum again like crazy so I took the head of the dick back in my mouth and sucked in the precum. I then played with his ass with my finger, first just playing with the outside then trying to stick my finger in.

He said, "Easy, remember this is my first time."

I took some of the lube and applied it to my finger and tried to push in again. Slowly it went in. I left my finger there and went up and kissed him again letting him get use to my finger being in him. I felt him relax a little then pushed my finger in a little farther. While doing this I also rubbed my dick against his dick. Our dicks almost looked identical. Mine was thicker then his and had a big mushroom head where his was pretty straight at the top, but other then that and the different coloring they looked the same. I pushed in a little farther and then my entire finger was in. I moved around until I found his prostate. He moaned real loud and I shushed him again.

I then started to put another finger in him and he said, "Just fuck me, slowly, but no more fingers. I want to feel your cock in me."

I lubbed him up more and my cock. He pulled his legs up and got between them. I kissed him for awhile while rubbing my cock against his ass. I then started to push in. The first time my dick actually bent as I tried to push in and he said, "Not so fast."
I pulled back and lined up again and slowly tried to push against his rosebud. After a few minutes the tip of my cock pushed in a little and he grunted. He said, "Keep going." and kissed me real hard. I pushed harder and my entire head went in and I froze there. I could tell looking at his face he was in pain. After a few he started pushing into me, my cock eased into him farther. It felt so warm and tight. I wanted to just push in all the way but didn't. He all of a sudden reached around me to my ass and pulled me into him. I almost came right then, but froze that way.

He said, "Oh yeah, you are so big. Fuck me, fuck me now." I pulled back until I was almost not in and then started fucking him. As I fucked him I kissed him and played with his dick with my hands. He pushed my hands away from his dick and felt where my dick was entering his ass. He said, "Wow." Faster and faster I pushed into him. He rose up and kissed me and actually bit my lip a little.

I fucked him longer and harder. Faster and faster. One time I slipped out and he said, "Put it back in me now. Fast."

We fucked for about 20 minutes when I felt him cum between us and his ass pulsed around my cock. That put me over the edge and I came deep inside of him. I collapsed on top of him and he hugged me while my dick was still deep inside of him. We kissed until I went soft and my dick slid out. I rolled over next to him and we both fell asleep next to each other.

Some time during the night I woke up to him giving me a blow job, we moved into a 69 position and each sucked on each other until we came. When we awoke in the morning we both exchanged numbers so we could contact each other at college. He said he might have an opening as far as roommates and wanted to know if I was interested. I said I might be, but it was to early to know.

Up next day 12, final day with lots more sex.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 17 - Day 12

This chapter includes m/f interaction. If that doesn't interest you, skip to the next chapter.

In the morning we both exchanged numbers and he got out of my tent before everyone else woke up. We then packed up our tents and proceeded to the pickup location. The pickup location had a great view of one of the major scenic items that is used in all the patches for the camp, the "Finger of the Centuries." We got on the bus and headed back to camp. Everyone was excited that we would eat good meals again, have hot showers, and clean clothes again.

We arrived back at base camp and everyone went to their tents at base camp and then checked out the things we put in storage when we went on the trail. Everyone then went to their shower. I saw Jason in the shower as he showered but there were lots of other people showering at the same time. It was all I could do not to get hard, but I took in the view of lots of hot cocks. I was one of the youngest guys in the shower house at that point since most of the contingent leaders are in their 40's and I was only 19. I could tell several of them were glancing at me. After the shower I put on clean clothes and went to the trading post.

At the trading post I saw Tina. She walked up to me and said, "Hey, how's it going? Off the trail?"

I said, "Yeah, just got in about an hour ago."

She said, "Cool, it is also my final night at camp. We fly out tomorrow."

I said, "Nice."

She said, "You want me to show you around some areas of camp you might not have seen on when you were here at the start of camp?" and I nodded.

We went around camp for awhile until she found a hidden corner and turned around and kissed me. I was a little surprised, but I kissed her back. She rubbed up against me as she was kissing me, causing me to get a boner. She backed away from me and rubbed my cock through my shorts.

She backed away and said, "Wow, I was hoping our time at the other camp wouldn't be our last time together. I know a place near here where we can have some privacy."

She lead me into the building that is used for the training classes into a storage room, as soon as we walked in she locked the door.

She then turned around and resumed kissing me. I started rubbing her check while pulling on her ass to pull her in closer. She stopped kissing me and reached down and pulled my shorts down and quickly got on her knees and started sucking on my cock.

I moaned as she took me into her mouth and she moaned back at me. I could feel her mouth vibrating on my cock as she moaned. It felt so good. She also played with my balls as she sucked on me. After only a few minutes of this she stood back up and started kissing me again, rubbing my bare cock against her shorts. I pulled her shirt over her head and started playing with her tits and then quickly pulled down her shorts and panties. We then went back to kissing while I played with her pussy. I rubbed her clit back and forth while I kissed her. A few times I would stop doing that and would rub my cock against her pussy lips without actually pushing in. I could tell she was getting close to her first mini-orgasm. She was very wet. I got her to raise one of her legs up around me and I slowly pushed into her and she grunted as I slid into her.

I told her to hold on around my neck and after she did that I lifted her up and had her wrap her other leg around me while my cock was still her. I started walking around the room while fucking her until I came up to a wall and pushed her back against the wall and started fucking her like that. In and out, over and over again. She had a couple mini-orgasms as I fucked her like that. For several minutes I fucked her that way until I started getting tired. I looked around the room and saw a table and walked her over to that. I pulled out and had her straddle the table in a doggy style position and pushed into her pussy that way.

Harder and harder I fucked her. She would moan and tell me, "John, fuck me, fuck my hot pussy. I want you to come deep inside me. You make me feel like no other man has ever made me feel before."

While trusting into her from behind I used my fingers around my cock on her pussy lips feeling my cock thrust in and out of her. Occasionally I would rub her clit. After a few minutes I could tell she was having a big orgasm and I felt her pussy milking my cock so I came deep inside her. I thrust a couple more times and then pulled out of her. She stood back up and kissed me. She had me rub my cock against her pussy until I went all the way soft. She said, "I love how soft your cock feels against my pussy."

We kissed a little and she again looked at her clock and saw she needed to meet up with her dad. We both got dressed and went our separate ways. She did give me her phone number before she left.

Later that night we had the closing campfire and everyone was presented their awards. At the closing campfire I noticed Joe. After the campfire I went over to him. He said, "Good job John. Glad you completed your hike. I came to base camp because I new today was your last night."

I thanked him for everything, including inviting me into the group.

He said, "On that note, the group could use your help tonight. Meet me at 1:00 a.m. tonight outside that same bathroom where we inducted you."

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 18 - Day 12 (cont)

Back to m/m.
[He said, "On that note, the group could use your help tonight. Meet me at 1:00 a.m. tonight outside that same bathroom where we inducted you."]

Around 1:00 a.m. I went to the bathroom that I went to 12 days ago. I didn't actually go into the bathroom, just stood outside. Within a few minutes Joe comes up to me and pulled me to a staff area nearby. There are two other hot guys, me, and Joe.

Joe says, "Tonight is another initiation night and we are one guy short. We try to always have at least 2 guys for every person that is being initiated and also have at least one top and one bottom or vers per guy. That way we can be sure they are the type of the people we want in the club."

I say, "Sounds good."

Joe says, "You already know what it looks like from their side, from our side we first make sure they are invited by us. The guys coming in tonight are known by Frank and Sam." Joe introduced me to them. Frank was a hot blond guy about 6' tall, nice chiseled features. Later I found out he was 21 and a mountain climbing expert. Sam was Hispanic, also 21, and worked in the kitchens.

Joe then said, "Everything is totally voluntary with them. As soon as we introduce ourselves to them if they decide to bolt, we let them. Don't ever force anything on them. From what we know they are both bottoms, that is why we called you into this, both Sam and Frank are also bottoms and I am vers so we needed another top. We will do all the talking, just need you to help "test" them. Just follow our lead. Usually we get them to blow us first then after that things depend on how they respond."

Frank said to Joe, "So this is the guy you brought into the club, NICE. I wish he came by my station."

Sam said, "I know what you mean, maybe we can have a little fun after the initiation."

I said, "Maybe. Depends on how things go during the initiation."

At 1:30 we moved to a place across from the bathroom where we could see the door to the bathroom. At around 1:45 both "initiates" showed up looking very nervous. One was another blond, almost looked identical to Frank and the other was Hispanic. Both looked to be about 21 and were very hot. At 2:00 they both walked into the bathrooms. Frank walked over to the breaker for the building and threw the breaker so the lights went out and we all walked in.

Joe then said, "Why are you here?"

Both initiates said, "To have a lot of fun."

Joe then said, "Who sent you to us?

One said, "Frank Smith", the other said, "Sam Alverez"

Joe then said, "You have both answered well, disrobe."

You could hear their clothes dropping and then Sam shown a flashlight on both of them. One of the guys just stood there, showing everything. His dick was sticking straight up. Looked about 8 inches. The other guy, the blond one, was covering up his crotch. You could see that his pubes were also blond.

Joe then said, "In order to have the most fun you must answer all the questions we ask honestly. Are you gay, bi, or straight?"

Both of them said, "Bi."

Joe then said, "Are you a top or a bottom?"

Both of them said, "Bottom", but the blond added, "but I am still a virgin."

Joe then said, "First you must prove yourselves tonight, but if you do you will find a pin on your clothes. Put that pin on your backpack and you will have more fun then you can know. If you wish to not have fun for a night or two or you want to discontinue your time in the club, just remove the pin. Do not give the pin to anyone else. Whatever you do, do not tell ANYONE of this group. If you do, we will hear about it. There is no way to tell who we are and there are lots of us at camp. If you do tell people, there are lots of dangerous situations at this camp and we can assure you, you will suffer from one of them. Never force anyone to do anything they don't want to and nobody will ever force you. You can always leave the room or club at any time. Now both of you on your knees."

The flashlights went out and I walked over and got in line behind Sam and Frank. Each of them got in front of the guys they invited and I could tell from the sound they presented their dicks to them. They both started sucking on them. While this was going on Joe pulled my dick out of my pants and started playing with it. At some point Sam and Frank stopped and moved down the line. Frank moved back in behind me and Joe presented his dick to one of the initiates and the guy immediately started sucking on it. Frank then dropped to his knees and took my dick in his mouth. Nothing like hearing three guys sucking on dicks at the same time. He did a real good job sucking on my dick. He knew all the right moves, if I hadn't had so much sex during this trip I am sure I would have cum right away.

After a few minutes everyone rotated again. This time I was being sucked on by one of the initiates. He was nowhere near as good as Frank was but he was trying. He did play with my balls a little. Finally we switched on more time and the last guy sucked my dick. While doing this Sam got behind me and pushed was kissing my neck from behind. I could feel his dick against my ass. Not pushing in or anything, but rubbing against it.

After a few minutes of this they told the initiates, "Both of you on your knees." At this point Sam and Frank pushed me and Joe to the front of both the initiates and they sucked on us some more. Sam and Frank got behind the initiates and started rimming them. I couldn't tell which guy was sucking on me but he was doing much better then before. Occasionally he would moan from the pleasure from his ass. After about 15 minutes of this Sam and Frank pushed both me and Joe around the initiates again. I could feel the ass in front of me. I reach up between his legs and felt him. I could tell from his dick that he was cut, so I knew I had the blond.

I was a little nervous since I knew I would be his first and he wouldn't even know who I was. I lined up my dick with his ass and rubbed it against the hole several times. I could also tell that Sam and Frank moved in front of the initiates and were getting blown by them. I lined my dick up with the guy's asshole and was getting ready to push in, when he started pushing back on me. My head pierced his asshole and he stopped. I reached down and played with his dick a little as he got use to my dick in him. I then heard him start slurping whoever he had in his mouth and then he started pushing more and more back on my dick. Every so often he would stop to get use to it. While doing this Joe reached over to me and pulled me into him with a kiss. I could tell he was already thrusting into the guy in front of him. Slowly the guy in front of me pushed back on me more until he finally bottomed out.

After bottoming out he stayed that way for a few minutes, then I could hear him say, "Fuck me" I slowly pulled out of him until just the tip was in and pushed back in over and over again. I actually felt Joe's hand reach down a put it on my dick when it was almost out and feel it as I trust back in. After awhile I picked up the pace and stopped kissing Joe. I paid more attention to fucking the guy in front of me. Harder and harder I thrust into him. Within a few minutes I could feel him spasming around my cock and I knew he was cuming. It put me over the edge and I came deep inside of him.

I hadn't noticed that Joe had already cum inside of his person and everyone was listening to me fuck the guy in front of me.

Joe, Frank, Sam and I all got dressed, then Joe said, ""You both have passed. You will find a pin on your clothes. Remember, do not tell ANYONE about this group. You can shower up, get dressed and leave. Do not leave until at least 10 minutes are up."

We then left the shower house. As we left, Joe said, "Can you follow me to my cabin?"

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
bumping for next
Thanks, I have a final chapter(s) planned but have been on a little hiatus due to personal issues. Good motivation to know people are liking it.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 19 - Day 12 (continued)
[We then left the shower house. As we left, Joe said, "Can you follow me to my cabin?"]

I followed Joe to his cabin. When we got there we walked in and as soon as he closed the door, he rushed up to me and started kissing me. It was a very quick passionate kiss. After a few minutes he broke the kiss and said, "I have to tell you a couple things. Have a seat on the bed."

I was worried, what could be so serious between the two of us that he wanted me to sit down to tell me the news. He sat next to me and said, "First off I just got a call from my parents. I didn't tell you this before because I didn't want to get our hopes up but your college and my college have an exchange program. If students from either college want to go to the other college for a semester they can. They actually pay the same exact amount for room, board, and tuition and just go to the other college. I applied for it and got it. I will be going to your college next semester."

I looked at him shocked, I didn't even know what to say. Finally I said, "That is great. Both of us at the same school, it will be great."

He then said, "While looking at housing I also found out that your roommate is switching colleges, you have an open room. If you want to be roommates with me this semester we can. All you have to do is make the official request with your college."

I was a little shocked, I just looked at him and he started kissing me again. He then stopped and said, "my next big news is that in 10 minutes Frank and Sam are coming over. They both wanted to get to know you a little better. I figured we would give you a great going away party." He pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed me long and hard. He then said, "I love you so much. I have since even before you got here." and then he kissed me again. It seemed like no time at all had passed the door opened and Sam and Frank walked in.

Sam goes, "Looks like you two started without us. How did he take the news?"

Joe said, "He hasn't really said a lot, but he didn't storm out."

I said, "I can't wait to be your roommate Joe, that is great news. I can't wait for the semester to begin."

All three of them came over to me and then Joe said, "Now it is time to show you all the fun this camp has to offer and make you want to keep cumming again and again."

All three of them pushed me onto the bed, each of them working together undressed me. Hard to explain, not forceful, I could have stopped them but they were definitely in charge. They were all still dressed but they were on top of me. Frank was on one arm and Sam was on the other. Joe gets up and gets some rope. When I figure out what is happening I struggle but both Frank and Sam hold me down. He ties my hands to each side of the bed. He whispers in my ear, "Relax. You will love this."

Sam then says, "Let us do all the work, just lay back and enjoy." At that all three of them take their clothes off. Each of them take up a position at a different part of my body. Joe near my head, Sam at my feet and Frank at my waist. Joe starts sensually kissing me, rubbing up and down my face as he kisses me. His tongue going in and out of my mouth. Sam starts licking my toes and Frank starts sucking on my cock. It feels so good. I can tell how Joe is kissing me, this is just not sex with him, he is making love with me, but the other two are just out to give me pleasure. Sam licks between each of my toes, taking each toe in his mouth sucking on them as if they were my cock. He then licks the back of my foot.

While doing this Frank expertly works on my cock. Nothing about it is fast, he slowly licks up and down my shaft. Occasionally licking off the precum that keeps forming at the top of my cock. He expertly works my cock, flicking his tongue on the edge of the head, then licking the shaft all the way to my balls. He takes each one in his mouth and then works his way back up to the head again.

Sam has finished going over each toe with his mouth and tongue and then starts licking up my leg. Joe meanwhile has stopped kissing my mouth and is now kissing my neck. It almost seems as if Sam and Joe are in sync. As one gradually goes up my body the other goes lower on it. Joe starts licking his way down my chest, rubbing each of my tits and Sam makes his way up my leg. Paying most of the attention to the inner part of the leg. Joe then licks each of my tits. At one point I come close to cumming but Frank pulls off my cock in time and holds it in a way that causing the feeling to subside. Frank says, "Can't have you cum that quickly."

Both Sam and Joe make their way up and down my body respectively. Joe rubs all over my abs and then starts licking it. Tracing the trail of hair down to my belly button. He gets almost to my dick and quickly kisses Frank and then he starts making his way up my body again. Sam continues licking up my body and is licking each inner thigh all the way up my body until he and Frank merge. They kiss and then Frank switches with Sam. Sam then starts sucking on my cock and Frank makes his way down my body. This goes on for awhile. Joe finally makes his way back to my head and kisses me. He then gets up and straddles me. He places his cock at my mouth and pushes it in. Both Frank and Sam are still working over my body. Sam on my cock and Frank licking my legs.

Suddenly Frank stops licking my legs and he joins Sam on my cock. Both of them take turns sucking on it, while I suck on Joe.

Frank says, "Be careful, look his balls are pulling up." So they both stop sucking on it and kiss each other for awhile. They then turn my legs to the side so that my ass is exposed and Sam starts licking it. It feels so good. Occasionally they switch and each takes turn licking my ass. I was a little worried they might try to fuck me in that position, but they didn't seem like they were going to.

Joe keeps trusting into me over and over again, using my mouth. I can tell from experience that he is getting close and he stops. He gets off me and relieves both Frank and Sam. He turns me legs back spread eagle again and starts sucking on me. Frank comes up to my mouth and straddles me while Joe starts sucking on me. I suck on Frank like I had been doing Joe. The only difference is that Frank isn't thrusting into my mouth. He wants me to lick all over him. He lets me lick all around his huge head. Flicking my tongue all around it.

We are in this position for awhile and Sam gets Joe to move and says, "I need it now." Sam gets above me and lowers himself on my cock. He starts bouncing up and down on me while I suck on Frank. Sam fucks himself on my cock, up and down faster and faster. I then feel someone licking my balls as Sam goes up and down. Joe must be licking me while he is doing this.

This goes on for awhile as Sam goes up and down faster and faster. I pass the point of no return and cum deep inside of him right as he cums all over me.

He collapses on me and after a few minutes they all untie me. I am still turned on by all of this and amazingly my dick does not go soft. Sam's does and he just goes to the side and starts watching.

Frank then gets on the edge of the bed and says, "My turn." He bends over and exposes his hole. I line up behind him and start pushing into him. Joe gets behind me and starts rubbing my back as I thrust into Frank. He then reaches down and starts playing with my cock and balls as I trust into Frank. Then I pump into Joe's dick occasionally as I pull all the way back. Joe gets me to stop thrusting and lines his dick up with my ass. He slowly pushes in, and it hurts like hell, but I feel Frank's ass around my cock. Joe kisses me as he pushes in and the head breaks through. He stays like that for a few minutes and then he starts pushing in more and more until I feel him bottom out. I then pull back and push into Frank. Then Joe, Frank and me start getting into a rhythm as the three of us fuck each other. Faster and faster Joe pushes into me and I push into Frank. It doesn't take long for all of us to cum.

All of us lay on the bed for a few, then Frank and Sam get dressed and leave.

Joe and I spend the night together, just sleeping together. In the morning we kiss each other and say good bye.

The next morning I get on my bus, take it to the airport and fly home. Upon getting home my parents great me and say, "Welcome home." After a few minutes they say, "The camp director at Camp Mule-foot has been calling. He says he wants you to call him as soon as you get in, it's an emergency."

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 20
[Upon getting home my parents great me and say, "Welcome home." After a few minutes they say, "The camp director at Camp Mule-foot has been calling. He says he wants you to call him as soon as you get in, it's an emergency."]

I called the camp director.
He said, "I know you planned on taking this year off from working at camp, but we REALLY need you to come back."

I said, "Why? What's up? I planned on taking this year off to go to High Adventure camp and just hang with my friends and to make a little more money then I can make there."

He said, "Our pool manager just up and quit on us, we need someone with both lifeguard training and National Camp school training to take the position. We don't have anyone with the camp school training that isn't already doing something else. To keep the pool open I have been having to man the pool and as Camp Director I can't keep doing that."

I said, "I am not sure about that. I was going to get a job at a local pool and make a whole lot more money then I can get at camp."
For those that don't know about it, when you work at most camps they pay you well below minimum wage. You work longer hours then most places for very little pay. They can do that because most people are really into working with the youth group and since they provide food and room for the summer they can provide less then minimum.

He said, "What if I give you the same exact amount of money you would earn at your local pool for the summer? Can you do it then?"

I said, "What about my staff? Are there enough lifeguards? Are you only looking for the manager or will I have to hire the entire staff?"

He said, "You will have plenty of lifeguards, if not to many? We just need someone with the manger/national camp school training."

I said, "Why did he quit?"

He said, "Not really sure, he said he had to quit for "personal" reasons. He didn't give any details and none of the rest of the pool staff know why."

I said, "Ok, I will take the job. When do you need me?"

He said, "As soon as you can get here. Tomorrow if possible."

I said, "I will talk it over with my parents, unless they nix it I will be there tomorrow."

I discussed it with my parents and they were all for it. I washed my uniform and camping clothes, packed all of them up and my parents drove me to the camp. They dropped me off and I met with the camp director.

He said, "Thank you for agreeing to this. I really needed the help. I can't be at the pool all day and still run the camp. Since you are helping me out of a bind, you have a choice. You can stay in the cabins, with a roommate or you can stay in the tents with the other pool staff." The pool was a small distance from the main part of camp so the pool staff stayed in a tent village near the pool. Unlike the camper tents, these tents had access to electricity.

I said, "I will stay with my staff. As long as I get my own tent, I have no problems."

He said, "Great, you can have the tent the last guy left. It is offset from the other tents a little but it is the nicest tent down there. Can you get the pool open within an hour. We have a session that is supposed to start then."

I went to the pool area and dropped off all my stuff in my tent. The rest of the pool staff was hanging around their tents. I went over to them. There was 4 other lifeguards. 3 of which were people I already knew from working there before and 1 was a new guy.

Everyone saw me and yelled, "John!"

Each of the guys I knew from before asked me:
"Why are you back? We thought you were not coming back."
"How was high adventure camp?"
"How was college this year?"
etc.

I then saw the new guy and he reached over and shook my hand while saying, "Hi, my name is Stan. Are you our new boss?"

I said, "Stan, nice to meet you. I am John." Stan looked pretty young. He looked almost exactly like Rudy from the movie Meatballs. Same dark curly hair, same young face. I added, "How old are you?"

He said, "I get that a lot here, I am 18. Everyone says I look younger then I am."

I guess I should also describe the other guys.

There was:
Frank, 19, brown hair, brown eyes, very straight laced, little overweight for a lifeguard, always talks about his girlfriend.
Wayne, 21, blond hair, blue eyes, very muscular, 6 pack abs, looked like the typical surfer type guy
Cody, 20, Asian guy, also very fit starting to develop abs

I then addressed everyone, "Ok guys, time to get back to work. Not sure why the last guy left, but everyone except Stan knows me. We can have a lot of fun as long as you guys listen to me and do your work. Let me know everything that has been going on."

They told me all the ins and outs of what has been happening. I only found out a little about why the last guy left, sounds like it was a personality issue. He was a new guy this year and something didn't work out. None of the guys liked him. Found out that the pool was in good shape. All the chemicals were right and everything mechanical was working fine. We went down and went through the checklists to open the pool. The changing room was a little dirty so I assigned Stan to clean it.

I called the camp director and said, "The pool is open."

Within a minute after me saying that, there was an announcement over the loudspeaker, "The pool is now open again, all campers scheduled for the next session at the pool can now make their way down there."

The campers came down and we started teaching the classes. Nothing unusual about that other then I noticed there were a lot of hot adult leaders in camp this session. Not sure if it was different from the past or that just after my experiences over the last couple of weeks I just noticed the guys a lot more.

After all the afternoon pool sessions were over we closed the pool down, everyone changed into uniform and made their way to dinner. Since there was no night swim tonight, after dinner everyone made their way back to their tents.

Everyone made their way to one of the tents and we just talked for awhile. After while it developed into a "Truth or Dare" game. Most of it was pretty tame, but eventually developed into sexual questions.

Cody asked Stan, "Truth or Dare?"
Stan said, "Truth"
Cody said, "Are you a virgin?"
Stan said, "Yes"
That question made it around the group until we found out that Stan was the only one.
Wayne said to me when I answered, "Really, wow, someone finally took your cherry. I hope she was good."

Other sexual questions came up like:
"Have you ever had a blowjob?" Yes to everyone except Stan.
"Have you ever eaten out a girl?" Yes for me and Wayne, no for everyone else

Then Cody asked Wayne, "Have you ever done anything with a guy?"
Wayne looked embarrassed, acted like he wasn't gone to answer, eventually he admitted that him and his friends had done a circle jerk before. Luckily the rest of the guys seemed to embarrassed to continue that line of questioning.

Eventually things turned to dares. Most were pretty tame like running around the camp in your underwear, mooning the group and things like that. Towards the end of the game I was dared to hump Stan with our clothes on. I was wearing just a pair of loose shorts and a t-shirt, Stan was still wearing his uniform. I laid down and he got on top of me and pretended to fuck me. I quickly got hard and could feel he got hard also. After the game ended most of the other guys just wanted to turn in. I was to wide awake to do that but I went back to my tent. Stan came over to my tent and said, "The rest of the guys go to bed so early, can I join you?"