Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 37 - continued mfm experience due to word limit

She said, "Paul, he is better at this then you." Not sure if she meant it or was messing with him, but there was some pride in it. I continued licking her clit and started putting my finger into her. Feeling her tight wet cunt. I could tell she was leaking like crazy. She was very wet and I was tasting as I licked her. She then stopped me and got me to lay on top of her and started to kiss me. She looked over at Paul and noticed him starting to get up, and she said, "Sit down." She kissed me as I played with her breasts. I went down and started to lick her breasts, licking all around her breasts. I could tell she really liked that. While doing this I played with her clit with my hand. She moaned a few times as I did this. Occasionally she would say, speed up, or slow down. She would moan pretty loud. I looked at Paul and I could tell he was rubbing himself through his shorts.

She then asked me to just rub my dick against her pussy lips. I did this without penetrating and she said, "Oh yeah, you dick is so soft against my pussy lips." I looked over at Paul and I couldn't tell if he was turned on, jealous, upset or what.

After doing this awhile she looked at Paul, then lined my dick up with her pussy and said, "Fuck me." I slid my dick into her hot, warm pussy. None of the slow entry involved with fucking ass. It felt so good, I started fucking her and no longer waited for instructions.

While fucking her I would switch between kissing her and working her tits over with my tongue. The entire time we were doing this she was having mini-orgasms. She said at one point, "Mmmm nice thick cock." Occasionally she would look over at Paul and just smile at him. After about 20 minutes she had a big orgasm and took my lips off her breast and said, "Just fuck me."

I fucked her hard for another 10 minutes and came deep inside of her.

She then looked over at Paul and said, "He is a better fucker then you. Hopefully you took some lessons from him. Get over here and eat me out." He came over to her and got down on his knees, he looked at her cunt saw my cum dripping out. He acted grossed out and she said, "Do it now or you don't get to fuck me tonight." He then winked at me and started to eat her out. She started moaning as he may have been a little to eager sucking my cum out of her.

After several minutes of doing this she had him strip. She then got on all fours on the bed and got him to line up behind her and asked me to get in front of her. She told him to fuck her and then she started to suck on my cock that was starting to rise again to the occasion. Paul lined up behind her and started to thrust into her pussy from behind. You could tell just looking at his face he wouldn't last long. Within minutes he came inside of her. She said, "You bastard, he got me to cum several times and you couldn't get me to cum once." Just for that she got him to lay in a 69 position, but it was on the end of the bed in a way that her ass was sticking up. She ask me to get behind her and fuck her. She said, "Lick my pussy as he fucks me." She also started sucking on his cock.

Right below me I saw him, I slide my cock over his face into her pussy. As I was going in he licked my cock. He started licking her clit. I started to pump in and out and I could occasionally feel his tongue on my cock as I went in and out. One time I totally fell out and he swallowed my cock as if it was the pussy then I lined up again and went into her pussy. She moaned a lot as we worked her over. Faster and faster I would fuck her and I came again in her pussy, some of my cum dripped out of her and landed on Paul and he licked it up.

They both turned around and started kissing each other. I could now tell I had just turned into a third-wheel. I sat down in the chair for a little while and they basically ignored me. I watched as Paul mounted her in a missionary position and started fucking her, very hard. Paul looked over at me and with a look told me I should get out. So I got dressed and headed out.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 38 - back to m/m

During the previous day I saw Frank during lunch. I spoke to him and told him, "If you want, we can open the pool just for you either before breakfast or immediately following dinner. The before breakfast time would have to be around 6:30 because we have the 7:30 polar bear swim. Both times would give you about an hour. " The polar bear swim is a time early in the morning where the campers are given an opportunity to jump in the pool first thing in the morning. If they did it all week they got a special patch.

He said, "I think I will go with the early morning time, if that works for you. It is better not to swim on a full stomach. What do you guys have to do to do this for me."

I said, "Not much of a problem, just need to have either me or me and one other lifeguard there for you. Since it is to late today to do it, if you want you can swim after dinner."

He said, "Thanks. I will be there. I will follow you from the dining hall after dinner."

After dinner that day, he followed me to the pool. I unlocked the gate, we both quickly changed into swim suits, me my standard lifeguard board shorts, him his Penn State Speedo. He did give me a good look while he was changing and I also gave him a look.

Since time was limited we quickly made our way to the pool deck and he jumped in. It was great watching him swim, those muscles moving as he swam through the water. Watching his bulge when he did the backstroke. The power when he did the butterfly. I only wish I had such a powerful butterfly stroke. Towards the end of the session a few of the other lifeguards including Cody came down to the pool to see what was up.

I told them that he had special permission to swim in the pool either early in the morning or right after dinner. Most of the other lifeguards just continued getting the pool ready for the evening swim time but Cody joined me watching him swim.

When Frank was done he jumped out the pool. I introduced him to Cody and he went into the changing room, changed and left.

The next day, bright and early at 6:30 he met me at the pool, I unlocked the gate and we both went into the changing room. There he presented me with a Speedo. He said, "Hey I have an old Speedo. I think it would look good on you. Why don't you try it on today and use it during my morning swim. No reason for me to be the only guy in a Speedo."

I figured, why not, I was use to wearing Speedos when I was on a swim team, and it wasn't like I was lifeguarding anyone other then him. We both changed into our Speedos and we went to the pool deck and I watched him swim. Pretty much like the last time, but half way through his swim he stopped in the deep end and raised his hands up out of the water and said, "Help me lifeguard, help me." and he started to flail about in the water. I could tell by the fact that there is no way this swimmer would ever have a problem swimming unless he hit his head or something. Any team swimmer knows how to deal with things like leg cramps without getting in trouble. Also, he was only saying it loud enough that anyone other then me could hear it. I knew he was joking.

I jumped into the water and swam over to him. As soon as I reached him with the rescue buoy, he grabbed it and pulled me close to him. Of course if I knew this was real I would defend myself, but I let him do it. As soon as I was within reach he grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. He also pulled my body in close to him. His hands rubbing against my Speedo clad ass. It felt so good. I glanced around to make sure nobody was looking and kissed him back. We bobbed up and down in the water a few times and then swam to the edge of the pool. This time in the shallow end. Since I had to make sure nobody came to the pool I let him push me into the corner and he started kissing me there. I rubbed all over his chest. I loved the feel of his abs. He had a couple more to his "pack" then me. I should start swimming again competitively to get that back. He then said, "I always wanted to do this with another guy in a Speedo, but could never get up the nerve."

He then rubbed his Speedo covered crotch directly on mine. Even though the water was cold, both of us got very hard. He freed both our cocks from the Speedo and pulled me into him, still rubbing my ass in the Speedo, but our bare cocks were rubbing against each other. He then put his hand down and started masturbating both of us with one hand. Dick rubbing against dick as his hand stroked both of our cocks. I felt all over his tight back as he did this. After what seemed like a long time, but glancing at the clock was only a couple minutes I told him, "It is to risky to do this right here."

I led him into the changing room and we continued where we left off. He dropped to his knees and started sucking on my dick. Still not lowering the Speedo any, my dick sticking out of the Speedo but my ass still in it. He kneaded by ass through the Speedo several times while sucking on my dick, only using his mouth to work my dick. I suggested we move into a 69 on the changing bench, but he said, "No, I am making up for the fact that you gave me one the other day and I didn't return it. Just enjoy."

He sucked me for several minutes, never letting up. He wasn't that good to start with but quickly learned his way around my dick. Soon he had me begging for release and I warned him that I was cumming. He kept sucking and I blew a load into his mouth. After that I tried to return the favor and he said, "Not today, giving me a BJ the other day and letting me use the pool by myself is a big enough reward. Maybe tomorrow."

We then both cleaned up and he got dressed. I changed into my normal lifeguard swimsuit. We both went out onto the pool deck waiting for the Polar Bear swim. He ended up telling me that until the other day he had never done anything with a guy. Sure there was play in the shower room, seeing the other guys get hard occasionally, getting "tapped" in the balls in the bathing suit, normal guy play. But he had never taken the next step. He told me that he had plenty of girlfriends, since there were lots of girls that followed the guys in the pool around like puppies that would give the guys BJs or let them fuck them, but never any long term serious ones. He also told me I could keep the Speedo, at least for the rest of the week.

He thought that he was straight, but was very curious and wanted to continue playing around during the week he was here. A few minutes after this talk the first people for the Polar Bear swim arrived and the lifeguards assigned to watch it this morning arrived, Cody looked at both me and Frank and smiled.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 39
That night one of my friends approached me. His name was something like Mike Stubby. The reason I list his last name is because it was something that he was sensitive about since everyone always teased him about it because of the dick references. He was someone that use to be on pool staff but this year switched to handicraft staff. That was very unusual since most people strive to be on pool staff since they want to be at the pool and the pay is a little better since everyone has to be a certified lifeguard.

Mike and I were pretty good friends. I had even seen him in the staff showers a few times so I knew his last name joke wasn't accurate at least for his soft dick. He also looked very hot. He looked similar to Wyatt from the movie Weird Science. Something I hadn't mentioned in this story so far is that our camp is for campers that are 11-18. Within a mile of our camp was a camp for campers that are 7 - 11 years old that are part of the same overall youth group. Mike came up to me and asked, "Do you have anything going on tonight?"

I said, "Not really, why?"

He said, "I need to go to the other camp tonight after dark and the camp director said it was OK as long as I took someone with me."

I said, "Sure, why not."

He also said, "If you don't mind, I would also like to know if you can go multiple nights, not just one. I really need someone that can go most of the week."

I said, "I can't go tomorrow night since it is the late night swim night, but I can go the rest of the week." I also agreed to this on the off chance I would get a chance to play around with Mike, since I thought he was hot.

He said, "Great I will take it."

Even though we were real good friends, there was something strange about Mike. He NEVER talked about his personal life outside of camp. He acted like he had a girlfriend, but never talked about her and never even used a "sex" when talking about "her". He always used generic pronouns. All we knew was that "her" name was Sam. Some guys on staff thought he might be gay, others thought it was a fake girlfriend that he just made up, but other then just rumors, nobody knew anything.

That night we set out on a walk to the other camp. It was down a long dirt road, over a rope bridge and up a dirt road. At the beginning of the talk Mike said, "I have known you for three years and I have always been able to trust you. I know you aren't someone that tells people other's people business. Before we go on this trip, I need you to promise me that you will not tell ANYONE what you find out on this trip. I will tell you why on the way back."

I was concerned because we were just going to another camp. What could be so secret at just a youth camp. But I agreed. Were we meeting his gay lover and he didn't want anyone else to know or what?

We got to the other camp and Mike introduced me to 22 year old girl named Sam or Samantha. He didn't say she was his girlfriend or anything like that. He also introduced me to her 7 year old brother Chris. Sam, Chris, and Mike played some games at the camp and we went to the evening campfire. Nothing at all unusual happened during it. No kissing between Sam or anything like that.

However at one point they asked me to take Chris aside and when we were almost out of site, I saw the two of them kiss. When we got back they acted like they were just friends again.

On the way back to our camp Mike explained the situation to me, "You really have to keep this secret. There is something about you that make me think I can trust you with this. There are VERY few people that know this. Chris is actually my son and Sam is/was my girlfriend. Yeah I was stupid, I got her pregnant when we were real young. The thing is her parents were PISSED."

I just nodded and said things like "Wow" and I was pretty shocked.

He continued, "Well they were ready to disown her and things like that, but when they finally cooled down they came up with an arrangement that they would raise Chris as if he was their kid and Sam was his sister. The only caveat was that I had to be totally out of the picture. I wasn't allowed to even visit Chris or Sam until he was an adult. This really broke me up, but they agreed to pay EVERYTHING for Chris including his college education. I was left totally off the hook for it."

He continued, "I agreed to the arrangement, but Sam and I occasionally meet up so I can see him. This year we figured out that if he went to this camp I would still be able to see him without his parents ever finding out. That is why I moved to handicraft since they NEVER do anything at night, so I would be able to see him as much as possible. I didn't realize the camp director would make me go with a buddy. You were to only person on staff I could trust so much to go with me."

I asked him several questions about the arrangement and told him I now understood why he never talked about his personal life. We made it back to our camp and went to our respective bunks.

[Of course this is an establishing chapter. Back to m/m in the next chapter ;) ]

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 40
The next morning I arrived at the pool and Frank was already at the gate. I let him in the pool and we both went to the changing room. Both of us changed into our Speedos and of course we watched each other change. After I was in my Speedos he said, "You know those things fit you perfectly."

I said "Thanks" and we went out to the pool deck.

He jumped in and started his swim. About 15 minutes I saw Cody come down the hill from the pool staff site and made his way into the pool deck. He stood right next to me and at first said, "Nice Speedos, where did you get them?"

I said, "From him."

He said, "Oh really. They fit you pretty well, even turns me on a little." He punched me in the shoulder at the last comment.

I asked him, "What are you doing down here so early?"

He said, "Checking up on you and maybe getting in a little fun."

Just like last time, Frank stopped half way through his swim, raised his hands and said, "Help me life..." and then cut off what he was saying when he saw Cody. I jumped in anyway and swam over to him, through my hands around him and "saved" him. I brought him to the shallow end and combination kissed and did rescue breaths on him. He back away from me concerned about Cody being there.

Cody was just watching and I could tell from the sweats he was wearing that he was getting hard. I quietly told Frank, "Cody has no problems with what we are doing and would even be in here right now if he was in a bathing suit." As if he had heard what I said, he dropped his sweats and jumped naked into the pool, he swam over to us.

He jokingly said, "Let me help you save him." He reached over to Frank and did some fake rescue breaths/kisses and Frank responded by kissing back. The three of us preceded to the corner of the pool and got close to each other and kissed each other back and forth. Rubbing all over each other's bodies. Frank paid special attention to my Speedo. You can tell he has a Speedo fetish. Both me and Cody rubbed Frank's dick in his Speedo.

After a few minutes of this we made our way out of the pool into the changing room, on the way Cody picked up his clothes.

When we got to the changing room Frank started to kiss Cody and pulled his naked body into him, so it was Cody's cock rubbing against Frank's Speedo. Cody got spike-hard rubbing against him like that. I wanted to get involved some pushed my way into the kiss. All three of us kissed each other. Frank would rub my Speedo clad ass and kiss Cody, then they would switch. After a few minutes of this Cody dropped to his knees and took Frank's Speedo and dropped it to the floor. He took Frank into his mouth and started sucking on him.

Frank just moaned. While they were doing this, I laid some towels on the floor, luckily there are always extra towels in there. I got the two of them to lay on the floor and we formed ourselfs into a triangle. I sucked Cody as he sucked Frank, and Frank sucked me. Frank made sure I kept my Speedo on and would rub my ass as he sucked me. It felt so good. After several minutes of doing this we reversed positions so that I sucked Frank, Frank sucked Cody, and Cody sucked me. Each of us was really into it and I could tell nobody wanted to escalate it any farther then just a three way blow-job.

Everyone was playing around, using hands everywhere from asses, on the dick, occasionally poking a finger in a hole. Everyone tried everything. I think Frank was surprised the first time a finger went into his hole, but he didn't freak out. Things kept building up to faster and faster. I thought about slowing things down, but didn't want to get caught. All of sudden Frank came into my mouth, not long after that I came into Cody's mouth and Cody came into Frank's mouth.

Each of us just swallowed our respective loads. We then got dressed, just in time before people started to come down for the Polar Bear swim. Frank whispered that we needed to get together some time when we had more time.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 41
Later that day at lunch I saw Jeff. He finally got some time away from the health lodge. Several people were dealing with upset stomachs and things like that so he couldn't get away from the health lodge. He ask me how things were going.

I said, "Great."

He said, "I miss you, being stuck in the health lodge sucks, not only am I bored but I am horny as shit."

I said, "Well maybe I can help you with that. Interested in getting together some time with me or how about a threesome with someone?"

I told him about Frank and Cody and I could tell that he was a little jealous of them and maybe even a little upset with me.

I told him, "Jeff I told you before that we are best friends but not boyfriends. I have lots of feelings for you, but I am not sure about being exclusive with you or anyone else yet. I am not sure if I am gay, just playing the field, or what. You are a member of the club, you can play around with other members or play around with some of the guys I am playing around with, up to you."

He said, "Well, I understand, just sometimes I get real jealous. I honestly don't really want to play with other guys, just you. But I wouldn't mind being involved in one of your threesomes. See if you can arrange something with you are Frank."

We figured out that if we brought our clothes with us, we could meet at that empty storage cabin and have enough time to get to dinner. I talked to Frank and arranged for all of us to meet then. Frank asked me to wear my Speedo so I told Jeff to wear his swimsuit.

Jeff grabbed the key to the storage cabin and we met there at 4:00. We had approximately an hour an a half free. I introduced Jeff to Frank and I think any reservations Jeff had about doing things with someone else melted away with Frank's hot looks. As soon as the door closed Jeff went in to kiss Frank. It wasn't the same sensual kiss that he gives me, but more of a hot passion kiss. Since Jeff was only wearing the swimsuit I could tell he got fully hard right away. Both me and Frank dropped our shorts to reveal our Speedos. Frank then dropped down one his knees and started to lick my dick head through my Speedos and stroked my dick also through the Speedos. Jeff then started to kiss me passionately. I even believe I heard him say that he loved me during the kiss. Don't know if it was my imagination or not.

Frank continued to lick the head of my dick through the Speedos and then played with my balls. He then stood up and rubbed his Speedo clad cock against mine. Jeff got behind me and started rubbing his swimsuit covered cock against my ass. I felt like a peace of meat in a sandwich. Then Frank had me switch positions with him and he was in the middle. Things felt so good rubbing against the material of the Speedos. Finally we couldn't take the pressure of our hard dicks against the Speedos and we both dropped our swimsuits and Jeff followed suit. It was odd seeing three people with no pubes at all. Jeff and I due to our club initiation and Frank due to his being a member of a swim team. Frank sat down on the bed and Jeff got between his legs and started to suck his cock.

I could tell Frank really liked it. I watched as Jeff sucked him for awhile. It was interesting watching his mouth work him over and watching Frank's dick go in and out of his mouth. I then got down on the floor and helped Jeff suck his dick. I would occasionally kiss Jeff and then suck on Frank's cock. Other times I would suck on Frank's balls and Jeff would work his dick and then we would switch. A few times Frank would get close and both of us would stop and just kiss each other. A couple times both of us would work Frank's shaft at the same time and essentially kiss each other with a cock in between us. Tongue against tongue with a cock in the middle.

Jeff then handed me a bottle of lube and ask me to fuck him. He then started sucking Frank again and got in a position where I could fuck him. I lubbed up my dick and got behind Jeff. I looked at his beautiful ass and started to lick it. I could hear him moaning around Frank's dick. Frank was watching real close because he had never seen two guys fuck and it was getting ready to happen right in front of him. I then got behind Jeff and lined my dick up against his hole. I slowly pushed in. Within seconds my head slipped past his hole and he moaned around Frank's cock. Frank acted like he was almost ready to cum so Jeff backed off his dick.

I kept pushing in more and more and Jeff was taking it pretty fast until I bottomed out. He then took Frank's cock in his mouth again and I started to fuck in and out of his ass. I also reached around him and played with his cock. Faster and faster I fucked him and he sucked on Frank's cock.

Frank all of sudden asked, "Can I fuck you?" Jeff and I both looked surprised, and then Jeff said, "Hell yeah". I lubbed up Frank's cock and then he got behind Jeff. I let Jeff steady himself on the bed and I got under him and started sucking on his cock. Frank started to push into Jeff's ass and Frank said, "Man it is so tight. Much tighter then a pussy." He pushed in probably a little to fast, but since I had just been in Jeff's ass he was able to take it. He quickly picked up speed as Frank started to fuck his ass and Jeff started to thrust into my mouth. Within only a couple minutes Frank came. I could tell Jeff was a little upset that he came to fast, but he pulled out and I got back around him and started to fuck Jeff. I could tell I found his prostate because he quickly got into it again.

Frank just sat to the side and watched us fuck. Jeff asked if he could switch positions. I let him and he laid on his back and put his feet up. I got into missionary, lined my dick up with his ass and started to kiss him and fuck him. I could tell that was what he wanted all along. It wasn't long until I felt him ass clenching around my cock as I felt his cum shoot between us. That set me off as I came deep in his ass.

I collapsed on top of him as he continued to kiss me. I heard Frank say, "Wow, that was amazing."

After that, all of us cleaned ourselves up and went to dinner.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 42

After dinner Mike came up to me to make sure I couldn't go with to the other camp and I told him I couldn't since tonight was an evening swim. He looked a little upset but he understood I couldn't get out of my work. He did tell me a little more about his situation. It seems that him and Sam were still boyfriend and girlfriend but they had to keep it deep on the downlow. Both him and her would occasionally have fake boyfriends or girlfriends to get rid of any suspicions of either of their parents. They got together whenever they could without anyone seeing them. Their son thought that he was was just a friend of the family.

That night was the evening swim. Nothing unusual happened during it other then I would watch Frank a little closer occasionally then I should. I watched him throw some of the guys around and play around in the pool. It was amazing watching his muscles work. I looked over at Cody once and he made a motion to me to indicate I should be watching the pool more. A motion I usually use on the rest of the guards. I just laughed at him.

After evening swim we cleaned up the pool. Nothing unusual happened at all the rest of the night until after I went to bed.

After I fell asleep I started to have a weird dream, I was dreaming that I was being tied to something. It was very strange, then in my dream I was getting stripped and someone started playing with my dick. I then woke up and realized it wasn't a dream. My hands and feet were tied to my bed rails, my shorts and underwear were pulled off and someone was playing with my dick. Whoever it was had a ski mask on which most people would think would be odd to bring to a summer camp, but we would occasionally play flashlight tag with the campers and some of the staff really got into it wearing all black and ski masks so they wouldn't be seen.

I struggled to get out of the knots, but whoever it was really knew how tie his knots in a way that was tight enough but not wake me up. At first I figured it was Cody or Jeff messing with me so I went along with it. Whoever it was played with my dick with his hands for awhile and then started to suck on me. Unless he was purposely trying to be different about his style I knew it wasn't Jeff. I knew it wasn't Ray because what little I could see of the guy I knew it wasn't a red-head. The blow job wasn't the best to start with, it seemed like he was experimenting with my cock more. Not sure if he was a first timer or what.

I then quietly asked, "Who are you? Why do you have me tied to my bed?"

He just shushed me, and then he stuffed a cloth of some type in my mouth, but I could tell by the voice it wasn't Cody or Jeff. I had no idea who this person was. I was very confused part of me was excited and part of me realized I was in effect being raped.

He went back to sucking on me, playing around with my cock. Eventually he got better at sucking my cock and it was actually feeling good. Even though he wasn't great at sucking he eventually brought me to the edge and stopped. He let me cool down a little and started again. He ended up doing this several times. He would suck on me (getting better each time he did this) and bring me all the way to the edge and then stop. Sometimes he would stop me coming by just stopping, other times he would squeeze my balls very tight. One time he jammed his finger up my ass with no lube on it right as I was about to cum. Each time he would bring me to the brink and stop.

He must of have done this 10 times when he stopped and pulled the cloth out of my mouth and stuck his dick in it. I could tell from the brief glance I got of his dick and then his body that it wasn't Cody. It person was definitely not Asian. He put his dick in my mouth a little to quick. I could taste the pre-cum and his cock. I thought about biting him and ending this right now but a part of me was starting to get into it and see where things would go from here. I knew he wasn't going to be able to fuck me or anything like that because based on his size and the fact he wasn't threatening me with a weapon I knew he had to keep my tied down to keep control. There is no way he could fuck me in this position.

So I started to suck on his dick, figuring that if I got him to cum he would probably lose interest. He thrust into my mouth several times, I started to lick his dick and work it over the best I could do without using my hand. I licked all around his head, I at least knew he was cut. It wasn't Paul because the dick wasn't that large and the person had pubes. I worked his dick over for awhile and right before he came he stopped. He went back to sucking my dick. This time he let me cum into his mouth. He then put his dick back in my mouth and thrust into my mouth several times and came in my throat.

He then untied one of my hands and quickly left my tent.

I used my free hand to untie my other hand and my feet. I pulled up my shorts but noticed my underwear was missing. I then ran out of the tent to see if anyone was around. I got out of my tent and everything was quiet. Nobody was around.

I just laid in my bed trying to figure out what happened and what was up. I was still torn by the fact I enjoyed the situation but had no say in the situation at all.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 43
The next morning I woke up and went to the pool. I was dragging a little more then normal. Frank met me at the pool, he indicated that he needed to work out the ENTIRE swim this morning since he really needed to buckle down for the meet when he got back. I wasn't upset about that since I was still trying to figure out last night.

After breakfast I met with Jeff and I told him what happened. He just hugged me and told me that things would be fine. He asked if I had any idea of who it was and I said, "No, nothing about the person gave him away. I roughly know his size but even that is a guess since I was laying down. I doubt it was anyone I played with before. I know your dick REAL well, I know it wasn't Paul."

Jeff looked at me shocked, and interrupted me, "You played with Paul? You never told me that. Is he part of the group?"

I said, "Yeah, he was actually at your initiation. He was the very big dicked guy, this guy was average in length. I know it wasn't Cody because this guy was cut. It wasn't Ray because from what little I saw of the guy's skin he wasn't a red-head. That only leaves other members of the group that I haven't played with other then at the initiation, and someone that isn't even in the group."

Jeff said you should talk things over with Ray since he is in charge of the group.

I did that with Ray and Ray basically he said, "I doubt it was someone from the group. That is one of the biggest rules about being in the club, everything is consensual. Now if you had asked anyone to act out that scene they would but not without prior knowledge. There aren't that many rules to the club, just secrecy, everyone being legal, and everything being consensual. I can't see anyone that we let in doing that since all they would have to do is ask you."

I told him, "That is what I thought to, but figured I run it by you."

He then had me describe what I knew about the guy and he said it wasn't enough to go on. Nothing stuck out enough to identify the person. He asked me if I was up for this week's initiation tomorrow and I said no, but I asked him who was getting initiated and he said one of the rifle range guys that I didn't know real well.

The rest of the day went pretty much normal. I looked around to see if anyone was watching more or different then normal but I didn't notice anything that stuck out.

That night Mike asked me whether I was still up for our trip to the other camp. Of course he knew nothing about my previous night. I said sure.

We walked to the camp and discussed just normal things. His situation with his girlfriend came up and he joked around that it had been a long time. When we got over to the other camp, Sam and Mike's son were over there. They both were real excited to see us. Mike asked me if I could take Chris to the evening events, he needed to "talk" to Sam. I immediately knew what was up and agreed.

Chris and I went to the dodge ball area and played dodge ball for awhile. He introduced me to several of his friends that he made during the week, and we had a lot of fun. Later we went back and I could tell Mike had, had a little fun with Sam. Both of them were blushing and their clothes were a little messed up.

On the way back to camp, I joked around with him. "Looks like someone got a little action tonight. I sure hope you wrapped the pickle, don't want another kid do you?" He playfully hit me on the shoulder at that.

He then acted all embarrassed then said, "You know, both me and Sam were both virgins when we first had sex. Believe it or not, the time she got pregnant was her first time."

I said, "Really, that sucks."

He said, "Yeah it does. We have both had fake boyfriends and girlfriends to throw others of the trail but neither of us have played around with anyone else. Tonight after having sex she asked if I was interested in a threesome and I told her yes. I also asked her with who, and she said you." I looked at him shocked.

I said, "Really. I didn't know that she was interested in me. I didn't catch any signs of that."

Mike said, "Yeah, she thinks you are hot and that since you know about the situation you can be trusted and things like that."

I told him that I would think about it and would let him know when tomorrow.

When we got back to our camp, I went to the health lodge and met up with Jeff. It turned out that there was one camper in the health lodge tonight but he wasn't that sick so Jeff said for me to come in. He told the camper, "If you need anything, just knock on the door."

We went back into Jeff's room and he closed the door. He immediately started to kiss me. It was more of a boyfriend type kiss, then a sexual kiss. He then had me sit down and asked me how things were going.

I told him, "Fine. I have no problem with what happened. I just will be sure it won't happen again. I am going to hide a few things in my bed, just in case that person tries that again."

He said, "Do you want to spend the night here tonight until you get that ready."

I said, "Sure. Thanks."

We both took all our clothes off except our underwear and jumped into bed. He started kissing me again. He totally took control and just kissed me, then sucked on my neck and licked it. He then worked his way down lovingly to my chest. Playing with the few hairs I had in the middle of my chest. Then he licked his way down to my "treasure trail" and down to my belly button. He flicked his tongue several times within it. He then said, "Are you OK with this?" and I just nodded to him.

He then lowered my underwear and took my cock in his mouth. He slowly made love to it. Explored every inch of my cock, flicking his tongue everywhere he knew that I liked it. A couple times I tried to get involved by doing different things and he indicated that I was to just enjoy. He flicked his tongue a few times in my piss slit, he licked all around the big mushroom head. There wasn't an area he didn't pay attention to. Down the shaft all the way to the balls. He did everything very slowly. I think just the time between him starting and finally getting to my balls was about an hour.

He licked my balls slowly taking each one into my mouth and then licked under then, then slowly started to make his way back up my cock. I was leaking pre-cum like crazy and then he licked up all the pre-cum in my slit and the stuff that had leaked on my belly. Then he took my entire cock in his mouth and started actively sucking on it. Faster and faster until I came. Instead of in his throat he had my dick positioned so I came into his mouth. He then swallowed it saying, "Yum." He then kissed me and we both laid on the bed together and eventually fell asleep together.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 44 - m/m at the beginning, mfm towards the end (unless word limits come into play)

I woke up around 5:00 and looked over at Jeff. He was so cute laying next to me. Part of me wanted to give into him wanting to be my boyfriend, but the other side of me wanted to continue having fun. It felt so comforting sleeping with him overnight. I looked his face over, between his soft barely audible snore, to his blond hair, everything about him turned me on about him. I started to rub my hand up and down his chest. Most of the other guys I did stuff with were pretty ripped, from Frank and his swimmers build to Cody and had at least a 4 pack. Jeff had a one pack. He wasn't fat, far from it, he was very skinny. But watching his chest rise and fall turned me on.

I rubbed my hand up and down his chest to his belly button, it was an outty, I played around a little with it since I had an innie. I could then tell by his breathing he was awake. I almost kissed him but realized my morning breath wouldn't be that good, so instead I got on top of him and started kissing his chest. Starting with each of his nipples, then I played with the almost invisible hairs on his chest. Normally I didn't notice how much he actually had since it was so blond but it was nice playing with them.

I was still naked from over night but he had his underwear on and I was humping my bare dick against his underwear clad cock. Both of our precum was mixing on his underwear. Slowly I started to work down his belly with my tongue and flicked my tongue against his belly button, then I totally skipped his underwear and licked where his underwear hit his thigh and continued to work lower and lower on his legs. As I licked different areas of his inner thigh he would squirm in his bed. I worked my way lower and lower on his leg. At a certain point my dick was rubbing against his foot while I was licking his leg. He used his toes to work up and down on my dick for a few minutes until I worked lower on his leg and he could no longer reach with his toes. I finally made my way to his toes and licked each of them one by one. I treated them each as if it was his cock. From before I new he had some areas that really turned him on down there and played with them. I also tickled his feet a little while doing it. He was squirming all over the bed.

I then rubbed my dick against the bottom of his feet a few times, rubbed it between his toes. I then started licking up the other leg, the one different from the one I came down. This time when I got to his underwear I pulled them down. By this time he was trusting up and down with his cock. I could tell he really wanted to cum so I sucked on him tasting tons of pre-cum on his cock. I have now come to love that taste. I then let him just thrust into my mouth until he came. While he came into my mouth I felt his balls as they emptied their cum into me mouth. I then swallowed his cum. I then got up and laid again next to him. Hugging him until it was time to get up.

I got up and went into the shower room and quickly brushed my teeth with one of the spare toothbrushes in there. I went back into his room and kissed him then went to the pool.

The rest of the day was pretty normal until it was time to go to the other camp. Mike met me at the top of the hill.

We walked to the other camp and at first it was just generic guy talk, then he said, "Have you thought about that threesome?"

I first thought about her and him, wondering whether I should get involved. Then I thought about the fact that since I have been at camp with Mike I had always wanted to do something with him, even before things had started this summer. I said, "Yeah. If both of you are for it, so am I."

He said great, "Just some things to know about her. She really is into kissing, but she is not into oral at all. Neither giving it or getting it."

I said, "Really. I figured since you said sometimes you can only meet for a few minutes she would once and awhile help you out there."

He said, "Nope. Not sure why, but she has never been into that. At least with me. I tried going down on her once and she didn't let me. I honestly think she is self-conscious about it."

I said, "Well we will see how things go."

We got to the camp and both Samantha and Chris were there. Mike played a little with Chris and then when the evening activities started he got some of the other kids and Chris to go off and play on their own. All us then went to one of the staff storage buildings and went in. Luckily, nobody was there. All three of us went in and the two of them started kissing each other. Then they motioned for me to come over and Sam started to kiss me. Mike just backed up and watched a little. Sam kissed me for awhile and then started to play with my cock through my shorts. I heard her say "Nice" under her breath. When she played with my cock I reached her shorts and started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. I pushed her panties aside and touched her clit directly. She moaned in my ear. I looked back at Mike and he was still just watching but he was rubbing his dick through his shorts.

After awhile Sam motioned for him to come over and she started to kiss him while I dropped her shorts. I pushed her back onto a chair while she continued to kiss him and I spread her legs. She started to push me away but I continued what I was doing, playing with her clit, and she quickly gave in. I then started to flick my tongue on her clit and she really got into it. She started to moan a lot. She then got Mike to drop his shorts and she started to play with his cock in her hand. I finally saw his cock. It was about 6.5 inches long. His pubes were natural. He had a bend to the left. He was leaking precum like crazy. The head of his dick was about the same size as the shaft. I then continued flicking my tongue on her pussy. Licking both lips, then back to the clit. After several minutes of this she had a mini-orgasm. She looked at me a little shocked. I think she might now be over her issue with getting oral.

I did this a little while longer and she pulled out a condom and put it on Mike. He bent her over the chair edge of one of the beds they were storing in there and started to fuck her. She waved for me to come over and started to play with my cock in her hand. She then pulled me closer and looked at my cock very closely. I think she was trying to make up her mind about something. Watching her face as Mike fucked her was hot, you could tell every time that he went in and out of her. After a few minutes of looking at my cock she took it into her mouth. I could tell Mike was a little shocked. She started sucking on me, slowly at first but quickly built up to doing a pretty good job. She would occasionally take my dick out of her mouth and look it over and play with my balls. All of this while Mike was fucking her. She would occasionally shake from a minor orgasm, but nothing major. After a few minutes Mike came into the condom and pulled out.

She then put a condom on me and I got behind her and slowly pushed in. Mike got in front of her and kissed her. This time she said, "Ohhhh" as my big head slipped through her pussy lips. Just that caused her to have another mini-orgasm. It took her a few minutes to get use to my bigger size. I then started to push in and out of her, I watched Mike kiss her while I fucked her. Instead of just fucking her I reached around her and started playing with her clit as I fucked her. You would have thought I stabbed her by how she reacted. She moaning real loud, I had to actually shush her so we didn't get caught. I started to fuck her faster and faster and she started to buck into me. While doing this I noticed her motion to Mike to put his dick in her mouth. He wasted no time doing that even though he was still soft from cumming a few minutes ago.

She started to suck on him as I fucked her. He looked me in the eyes as I fucked her and he got sucked, I could sort of see a thank-you in those eyes. I could tell he wouldn't be into any m/m type stuff right now so I kept fucking her and playing with her clit.

I could tell he was getting hard again and she was taking him with no problem. Occasionally she would stop and moan a little as I played with her clit. I would vary my speed of fucking her and angle until I found the best angles that she liked. Faster and faster I would fuck her until all of sudden she had a big orgasm. She stopped sucking on him and spasmed all around me. Mike looked at her like something was wrong, but I could tell she was having a huge orgasm. She just said, "Oh my, Oh my, Oh yeah." She eagerly went back to sucking on Mike again like she was possessed. He was thrusting into her mouth as I thrust into her pussy. I also continued to play with her clit. She had another big orgasm and then just pushed my hand away and I could tell she just wanted me to fuck her.

Faster and faster I fucked her. While doing that I noticed Mike came into her mouth and she swallowed it all. Faster and faster I fucked her until I came into the condom deep inside of her.

She quickly got up and started kissing Mike like crazy. She pulled me over to them and pulled me in for a big hug as the two of them kissed. She then kissed me and said, "Wow, I didn't know it could be like that." While kissing her I got a few feels in on Mike's ass without him knowing they were me vs. her. He even bumped into me a few times with his cock. I so wanted to try playing with him but I didn't want to freak either of them out. After awhile as things started to calm down we all got dressed and returned to the campsite. I know the talk on the way back to camp would be interesting tonight.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 45

Mike went out to find his son. I briefly talked to Samantha. She just said, "Wow. I never knew it could be like that. I thought the orgasms I had before with Mike were big but that was huge."

I told her, "Glad I could help. Maybe if you loosen up a little and let him do oral on you now, you can have them more often."

She said, "He told you about that, crap, yeah I always had an issue with that. I am very self conscious about that. Am I clean enough? Do I look bad from down there? etc."

I said, "Don't worry about shit like that, if he wants to do it, let him. If you want to give him a blow job do it."

She said, "Never been into BJs before. The few times I tried he had been doing a lot and how should I say, it didn't taste to good. Usually he is all about fucking and nothing else and he usually cums to fast."

I said, "You guys need to make some more time for yourselves when you can get together. Take your time."

He then came back with Chris. They all said goodbye and we walked back to camp.

On the way back, Mike said, "Damn man, that was hot. I never saw her move like that before."

I told him, "Thanks man, your girlfriend is hot and a good fuck." and I hit him on the shoulder.

He then said, "I never thought I would see her give you a BJ and then give me one the same night, damn."

I then said, "Just some suggestions, with a girl you have to take things slower then if you are playing with... I mean if you are a guy. It isn't all about the fuck with them. It is more about the emotion with them. Take things slower, find out what exactly she enjoys. If you can get her to have those big orgasms she will come running to you all the time and do whatever you want. Sometimes she may want to be treated like a whore or just want a quick fuck, but most of the time they want to feel loved. Do lots of foreplay."

He said, "Weird talking about stuff like this, but yeah."

I then said, "You may also may want to jerk off or get her to blow you to completion before you fuck her. You might want to last longer when actually fucking her if you aren't so horny since you haven't seen her in awhile. If you ever need help with that ... I mean with suggestions, feel free to ask."

I then went back to my tent. In the process I put a few pocket knives at strategic places around my bed, taped where they wouldn't be noticed but able to access.

That night, nothing else happened unusual. The next morning I woke up and went to the pool. Today would be the last day Frank would be there. He met me at the pool bright and early and I watched him swim. Cody also came down but when he found out there wouldn't be time to play he went back to the campsite until the Polar Bear Swim.

One of the things I noticed that I hadn't noticed before is that Frank, the blond surfer type lifeguard not the swimmer, started calling people that messed up "faggots" all the time. He especially directed this toward Cody. It was usually under his breath or just loud enough that the person would hear him. Not sure if he had been doing this all season and I just didn't notice it since he never did it to me or whether I was just tuned into it more now.

Later that day was the staff swim. Today I would get to see what happened with the new inductee. I saw him approach the pool, this would be interesting since he is Italian and very hairy. Dark hair over his chest, legs, etc. He did the normal awkward walk near the pool like he was trying to build up his courage and then quickly dropped his swimsuit. His pubes were all shaved away. It looked weird having him totally bald in that area but still having the rest of his hair. He quickly jumped in and eventual Ray swam over to him.

That night I met up with Jeff and we both went to the nature lodge together. We both walked into the nature lodge and greeted everyone there. At the normal time they let the new guy in and everyone clapped their hands for him. I went up and patted him on the back and welcomed him. Ray then took him aside and did the normal talk to him. After awhile I got to talk to him and he made it very clear that he was normally straight but didn't mind the occasional blow job and stuff like that.

Ray came up to me after he had the talk with the new inductee and said, "I noticed you have been spending a lot of time with Mike. Is he a potential new member of our club?"

I told him, "No, at least not yet. As far as I know he is totally straight. I have just been helping him see a friend of his at the other camp."

Ray said, "OK, just making sure. Don't hold out on us if you find some potential new members. You up for a meetup after the meeting tonight."

I said, "Sorry Ray, not tonight, maybe next time." Wasn't sure I could take another late night of pure fucking.

Jeff and I left the meeting and made our way back to the health lodge, but on the way saw Frank, the swimmer not the lifeguard, and we started talking to him. Neither Jeff nor Frank knew about each other. I was a little embarrassed to actually be playing with Frank, not sure why. The three of us sat outside of the health lodge and talked for awhile. During the talk Jeff mentioned that he was upset that Pete was back and he really liked having the room to himself. I could tell he was telling me in code that I couldn't spend the night tonight.

After awhile I said I had to turn. I said goodnight to Jeff and Frank and I made our way back towards my campsite. His campsite was in the same direction so we walked together.

He said, "Thanks for all your help this week. I really appreciate that you let me use the pool in the morning. I also appreciate the other fun things we did. I was always curious about what it was like to get blown by a guy and to blow a guy."

I said, "No problem on any of it. My pleasure, especially on the other stuff." He led me down a trail that wasn't leading to his or my site and stood up against a tree.

He then said, "Up for one last time?"

I said, "Oh yeah." He dropped his shorts. I walked over to him and dropped down on my knees. He quickly started to thrust into my mouth. I put my hands on his ass to slow him down a little. Not sure if he just wanted to cum as fast as possible, but my mouth was a little sore for that. I loved playing with his ass, it was so tight. Faster and faster he would thrust into my mouth and occasionally I would have to slow him down again. At some point I felt his balls start to draw up and stopped and asked to switch.

He then dropped my shorts and started to suck on me. He definitely had learned something this week because he was a lot better then the first time. He learned just the right amount of hands to mouth. He twisted his hands all around my cock and spiraled his mouth around my cock. He played with my balls. It felt so good, he went faster and faster and he wasn't letting up. I warned him I was about to cum and he kept going, and I came into his mouth.

I then dropped down and started to suck him again. This time I let him go as fast as he wanted but I still played with his ass as he did it. Felt his muscles thrusting in and out of me. Within minutes he came.

After a few minutes we both got dressed and headed back to our campsites.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 46

The next morning I woke up and had breakfast. Then we started the transition to the last week of campers.

The new campers arrived in camp. This would be an interesting week because the youth group that I was a member of was going to be there all week. I would get to see the youth and adults from my own group. While watching the new campers arrive I noticed Stan, the former lifeguard that left during my first week at camp this year. The same guy I played around with.

Most of the day was pretty normal. We did swim checks for all the new campers. When Stan did his swim check he barely looked at the other lifeguards but he came up to me and gave me a handshake. Of course since he was a lifeguard he passed his swim check with ease. When my home youth group came for swim check, we had about 15 youth there, two of the older adults and one guy that just turned 18, that was still helping out with the group. His name is Buddy.

That evening I worked in the trading post again and Stan came up to the camp staff window, a window so that camp staff doesn't have to wait in line, I then told him, "Stan, you aren't on staff any more. I can't server you there."

He said, "Oh yeah, sorry, old habits." He then joined his friends in the normal line. His friends was all youth members. You could tell he was bragging about the fact that he had worked there and knew everyone.

When he finally got to the window, he asked me, "After you get off today, can you let me and my friends come to the pool staff campsite, I want to show them where I lived?"

I said, "No problem, just wait here, I get off in about 15 minutes."

So Stan and the other guys bought some food and goofed around the trading post for another 15 minutes. I left the trading post and joined him and his friends.

Stan was telling everyone how great it was to work here, but never went into why he quit. One boy asked but he just ignored him.

We got back to the campsite and everyone saw the tents and that we had electricity and things like radios and TVs in our tents. They were pretty impressed but quickly got bored. After awhile Stan told them to go back to camp and that he wanted to hang around here for a little while.

After they left we went to my tent and he sat on his my bed and I said, "I am surprised you came back to camp. I heard what happened on your last day here and I am amazed you would ever return."

He said, "Yeah, that sucked but I got over it. Honestly I understand why they forced me to shower and I can't blame them to much on what happened when I ran back to my tent."

I said, "I am so sorry, not only for that happening to you, but how mean I treated you at times."

He said, "Dude, there is no reason for you to apologize. Yes, what you did hurt a little but I know it was just normal guy teasing. They took it to another level. You were one of the few friends I had on staff."

I said, "Thanks man, but I am still sorry."

He then said, "I am not real sure how to bring this up, but I also can't stop thinking about what we did that one night. Sorry I ran out on you."

I said, "No problem man. I hope I didn't freak you out or anything."

He said, "It wasn't that at all, you were the first guy I had ever done stuff with. I had always thought about trying stuff with another guy but hadn't. As soon as I came I felt all guilty and shit so I freaked out. After I got back to my tent I felt all guilty and shit but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to try things again. I just never got up the nerve to approach you again and since you never made another move on me I never got to experiment again."

I said, "Sorry I can understand being confused about it. I am still confused about my feelings. What do you think you are, straight, gay, or bi?"

He said, "I think I am straight but bi-curious." At that he started to rub my leg and started rubbing it. "Any problem continuing where we left off?"

I said, "Not at all." He then pushed me back on my bed and pulled my shorts off. He took off his shirt and shorts and climbed on top of me. He started to rub his dick against my dick and he quietly said, "I have been wanting to do this again for so long."

Back and forth he would rub dick against dick. I just let him take the lead since I could tell he was living out a situation he had pictured in his mind for awhile. He then pushed his dick beneath my balls and started rubbing back and forth between my legs as if he was fucking me, but without any real penetration. While doing this I reached around him and rubbed my hands up and down his back. He did this for several minutes. Then he got between my legs and started to suck my dick. No preliminaries, just sucking up and down on it. He played with my balls as he sucked on my dick. He would occasionally look up at me as he sucked on it, but he would quickly start sucking my cock. He would pay attention to what made me moan and what didn't.

After a few minutes I tried to switch positions with him and he gently pushed me back and continued sucking on me. He briefly said, "I want you to cum first this time." He worked me over for at least 20 minutes until he got me to cum in his mouth.

He swallowed my cum and I got him to lay on the bed. I then started to suck on him, using every method I knew to make him cum. Within minutes he came in my mouth.

Similar to last time, he quickly got dressed and left my tent.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 47

After he left I quickly cleaned up and went to sleep. During the night I all of sudden started having that dream again where I was being tied up. After a few minutes of the dream I awoke. Above me was the guy in all black wearing the ski mask. He had just finished attaching both my arms and my legs to the edge of my bed. I don't think he realized I was awake yet. He then pulled down my shorts and my underwear slowly, very slowly. After my dick popped out, he just stood there looking at my cock which started to grow to full length.

By now I knew for a fact it was the same person that did this to me before. He stared at my cock for several minutes then he reached down and started to play with it with his hands slowly. After awhile he started to suck on me and I no longer acted like I was asleep. He picked up his speed sucking on me. Unbeknownst to him, with one of my hands I reached under the bed and opened one of my knives. I started to work the rope against the knife. For those that have worked with knives and ropes before, it isn't easy to work through a rope with a knife and one hand since there isn't a lot of pressure against the rope.

He sped up sucking on my cock. He wasn't that good at it. Lots of teeth and not that much effort, but occasionally it would feel good. I had to keep remembering to work my hands against the rope. I could tell I was making way in the rope but I would it would take at least another 10 minutes to get all the way through it.

He then got up and straddled me and put his dick against my mouth and said "Suck it faggot." I had a feeling I knew the person now, but I wasn't sure. I took his dick in my mouth and started working it over. Since he was looking directly at me I couldn't work on the rope but I figured I would try to get him off quickly so I used everything I could do without using my hands to get him to cum. I liked all around his head, flicked my tongue on his cock, sucked him in and out. Since he was liking the feeling he started to look away, up to the top of tent and I felt myself work the rest of the way through the rope.

I gave his dick a couple more licks to his dick and in one quick movement I raised up both my legs (previously I had detached the bed where he had used it to tie my legs down before in a way that given enough pressure the bars would break free) in a way that separated the ropes tied to my legs from the bed. Both with the surprise and the fact I was more powerful then him I was able to flip him around and sit on him on the bed. I then freed my still captive hand quickly using my free hand and the knife.

There he was below me, just wearing a black ski mask, a black long sleeve shirt, and no pants. He struggle to get up but I had the adrenaline running through my veins to keep him down. Based on his struggling I doubt even without the adrenaline he would be able to deal with me.

I was busy holding down both his arms and my weight was keeping his belly down.

I finally said, "Stop struggling or I am going to hurt you." He continued to struggle, so I quickly let go of one arm and hit him in the chest. Hard enough to take his breath away and I quickly grabbed his arms again.

I said again, "Stop struggling NOW or I will call out. Every person in this area will be here within a second."

At that he stopped struggling. I let go of one of his arms and removed his mask. It was Frank, the blond surfer looking lifeguard.

I was shocked. I had worked with this guy for most of the summer and other then overhearing him calling the other people "faggots" I had no clue that he would do something like this.

I then said, "Frank, what the fuck are you doing?"

He said, "You faggot, let me go."

I said, "Frank, how can YOU call me a faggot? This is the second time YOU tied me down and during it YOU sucked on my dick."

He said, "Get off of me faggot."

I said, "Frank, I WILL get off of you, but if you don't explain what is up to me right now I am calling the cops on you."

He said, "You wont do that, otherwise I will tell them about you."

I said, "Tell them what."

He said, "Let me up first."

I said, "I will let you up as long as you don't go anywhere, I need to talk to you."

He said, "OK, I agree."

I slowly let him up. First just his arms, he didn't struggle in any way. Then I got off of him. I motioned for him to sit on my bed.

I then said, "Now explain to me what the hell are you doing."

He then explained, "A few weeks ago, early in the morning I came down to the pool early, before Polar Bear Swim. I had troubles sleeping. I then saw the gate open but nobody around so I wanted to figure out what was up. I then heard noises coming from the changing room and that is when I saw you, Cody and some adult all naked in the bathroom sucking each other. I couldn't believe what I saw. I couldn't believe my boss was a faggot. I ran back to my tent and tried to figure out what to do."

I looked at him shocked. I had no idea we had been caught, but even more I was shocked he was doing this to me.

He then continued, "I couldn't figure out any way to get even for this evil stuff that you brought into this camp so I figured I would teach you a lesson. Since you are my boss I couldn't do anything in the open, but I figured I would teach you a lesson at night. I knew you were a deep sleeper so I figured I tie you to your bed, strip you naked and then beat the crap out of you and then let everyone find you that way. That would be a lesson to any other faggots in camp."

I looked at his confused and said, "But that wasn't quite what happened."

He looked at me ashamed and said, "Yeah I know, somehow the evil crept in me and after I had you tied down and naked I got curious. I wondered what it was all about. I also had second thoughts about beating you up."

I then said, "What do you mean the evil crept in you?"

He said, "Well for some reason when I saw you dick just laying there I got the impulse to touch it. I did that and more and more curiosity overtook me. Something just kept telling me to do more. Something about your dick just kept calling me to touch it. Watching it grow in my hand then start leaking pre-cum. I couldn't stop myself, something must have had control over me. Eventually I had an uncontrollable urge to lick your dick and in no time I was giving you a blow job. Then I wanted to know what it felt like so I had you give me one. It felt so good to be in control of you. I couldn't believe I had become hard over this let alone came. When I was done I let you have your hand free and got out of there."

He then added, "I felt so guilty, but would replay that in my head every day. Every time I saw you I would think about that night again and instead of getting repulsed it would turn me on. I don't know what it is about you but you brought the evil into me."

I then said, "Dude I think that is just lust and curiosity."

He then, "I don't think so, I am no faggot. Tonight I decided to teach you a lesson again for all these thoughts you kept putting into my head and the same thing happened to me."

I then told him, "Frank, most of what you are experiencing is normal sexual confusion."

He told me, "I am not gay."

I asked him, "Have you done this to any other guys at camp or anyone else?"

He said, "No" and I could tell by how he was reacting that he was being honest.

I told him, "It doesn't make you gay, just confused, but I can't forget or forgive the fact that you did this without my permission. Honestly, if you had asked my permission, I probably would have let you. Even maybe let you tie me up. But you are fired as of right NOW. Call your family, take your car, or whatever. I want you out of this camp by 10:00 tomorrow morning. Don't ever try to apply for a job here again. Get out."

He said, "How the fuck you going to do that? You can't tell them why or else they will fire you. I will tell them you are gay."

I said, "Get the fuck out of here. I don't care if you tell them I am gay, but if you tell them that, I will tell them about you trying to rape me and I will also tell the cops. I am not afraid of what I am, are you?"

He then stormed out of the tent. I could hear him packing up all his clothes and he was never seen at the camp again.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 48

The next morning before breakfast I met up with Paul, the program director, and told him that I fired Frank.

He said, "You know you aren't allowed to do that by yourself. You aren't a high enough manager to do that."

I then told him what happened. All the details. After just listening the entire time he said, "I am sorry that happened to you. I see we can have two options, which option we take is up to you. We can go the official route, call the cops, and things like that or we can handle this internally. If we call the cops, things can get dicey if he doesn't go down easily. If he claims he saw you playing around and things like that the higher ups in the organization will have to fire you if it becomes public. Not victim blaming or anything like that but if there is any suspicion that you are gay/bi it is out of my hands."

He continued, "The other option is that I just put a note that he was fired for hitting his manager and leave out any further details. On the blanks that talk about whether he is allowed to be rehired and whether to recommend him to other camps I can check 'no'. What do you want me to do?"

I looked at him and said, "I think he is just a confused guy, he needs to work through his problems. I am alright with the second option."

He said, "That is OK. All you totally alright. Are you confused or anything like that? Anything you need to talk through?"

I said, "Not really, I probably just need to talk this through with my friend."

Paul said, "In order for this to work you can't tell anyone. We don't want rumors to get around about what really happened. Even if it is just among the members of the club. Who do you want to talk things over with other then me?"

I said, "Just Jeff, him and Ray knew about the first time but nobody other then you knows about what happened this time."

He said, "OK, just keep it between you and Jeff, nobody else. Tell everyone else that Frank got upset at you overnight and punched you and that we fired him over that. No more details then that. If people ask, just say it is a personal matter."

I then told him, "The only problem is that this puts us below the minimum number of lifeguards. Right now there is no way I could let any of the existing ones take a break. I thought about this on the way here and I don't know if you know it or not, but Stan is here with his group this week as a camper. We could hire him back."

He said, "Didn't he have an issue with keeping clean and quit because he got forced to take a shower?"

I said, "Yeah, but I think I can deal with it. Any problems hiring him back?"

He said, "No, feel free to talk to him today. I can make it official by the end of the day." He then told me the conditions, how much money to offer him, etc. to run it over with Stan.

At breakfast I called Stan aside and took him into one of the offices in the admin building.\

He said, "Wow, what is up? Looks like something official."

I said, "Stan, I would like to know if you would like to come back to work for us. I know you had a tough time here the last time, but I think we can deal with that. We would like to hire you immediately."

He said, "Wow, why do you want to hire me right now? What happened?"

I said, "Frank was fired last night. We need another lifeguard and you are the only one around with all the clearances and qualifications." I then gave him the details about money and the fact that he would have to work this week and next week (staff cleanup week.)

He said, "What about the things that happened last time?"

I said, "Wasn't Frank one of the main people involved in forcing you into the shower and teasing you? He isn't here any more. As for the rest of them I will keep them under control. I will make it real clear that teasing, more then average, is off limits. The only stipulation that I have is that you need to shower ever day. Get over your fear of showering. As I said last time, you aren't small. You may be a below average but there are other guys in camp smaller then you. It isn't as big a deal as you are making it out to be."

He said, "You have only seen me hard, I am definitely a grower."

I said, "If you want, I can shower with you and make sure nobody makes fun of you. Just let me know when you are showering today and in the future and I will make sure I join you. I am betting after the first couple of times you will see it isn't an issue."

He agreed to joining staff again and the shower situation.

I helped him go to his group campsite and move his gear into the staff campsite. After we did that we opened the pool for the morning activities.

After lunch I met up with Jeff in the health lodge. Luckily today the lodge was empty and Pete was out on a break for awhile. I then told him what happened to me. All the details including the fact that I was caught doing stuff with Cody and the college swimmer. He was a little shocked by that but he was also turned on by it. He listed to the entire story and then hugged and kissed me when I was finished. He asked me how I felt about it and I told him, "One side of me is pissed off that he in effect raped me, the other side was turned on by it. It was a little hot at times being out of control, but I don't know I am just confused."

He said, "Whatever you want from me just let me know. I love you and will be here for you whenever you need it, whatever you want."

I kissed him passionately and we walked into his room and closed and locked the door. I pushed him down on the bed and jumped on top of him and said, "I love you to Jeff" and quickly took off his clothes. He then did the same to me. I laid down on top of him and rubbed my dick against his as I kissed him. Our dicks wrestled against each other as I kissed him. I then put my dick between his legs without penetration and he tightened his legs around my dick. My dick rubbed back and forth against his legs and body as I motioned as if I was fucking him. I felt his dick rubbing against my stomach as I did this. After several minutes of this he pulled his legs up and said, "Fuck me".

But instead I said, "No Jeff, I want you to fuck me today." I just wanted to give myself up to someone. I felt that the lose of control to Frank would be better if it was with someone I loved. I then laid down on the bed and he got up. He got between my legs and sucked on it a few times and then started to rim me. It felt so good. He had me begging him to fuck me. He then got the lube and put some on my ass and on his dick. He positioned his cock at my asshole rubbing back and forth without inserting it. He then started to kiss me and slowly pushed into me, first just the very tip. I almost screamed but held it back as I got use to more and more in me he pushed more and more into me. Kissing me long and hard as he did it. Honestly I was shocked he was being so good as a top since he was usually a bottom. After awhile he bottomed out on me and started pulling in and out. I felt so full with his cock in me, but it didn't take long at all to get use to it. He kissed me all over and then started fucking in and out of me. Picking up speed as he went but occasionally stopping to kiss me. I was getting so turned on I eventually said, "Just fuck me" and it was like I turned a switch on in him and he started pistoning in and out of me faster and faster until he came deep in me.

I hadn't yet cum, so he laid down on the bed and put his legs up. I lubbed up his ass and slowly pushed into him and started to fuck him. In about 10 minutes I came into him. We both then laid next to each other and kissed for awhile. We then noticed the time and both of us got dressed and headed out.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 49

Before leaving Jeff I told him that I would be interested in play acting a situation like what happened with me and Frank the previous night.

He said, "OK, I can set something up. I won't let you know what night it will be and it will definitely not be tonight. I don't want you expecting when it will happen. Let's set up a safe word so that you can get out of whatever happens. What do you want that word to be?"

I said, "Hmm, lets make it something strange, how about onomatopoeia?"

He said, "Great. I already have some ideas on what I can do."

Pretty much the rest of the day went pretty normal, until that night. I met up with my own youth group that was in camp that week. I entered the camp and the leaders offered me a beer (something that wasn't unusual back then but would never happen in the youth group in today's world.) I sat talking to the adult leaders in the group for awhile, Buddy (the new 18 year old in my youth group) also came over but they didn't offer him any beer. All of us joked around for awhile, telling stories about "normal" camping trips and things like that. After my first beer one of the under 18 kids in the group pulled me aside and said he wanted to talk to him. He was someone that I sort of considered my little brother in the group. [For those moderators out there, don't worry nothing sexual will happen with this character.] Someone that joined the group around the time I turned 18. I sort of took him under my wing and showed him around, helped him with the advancement and stuff like that.

He said, "You know how you said I could always talk to you about anything, well I am glad you are here and there is something I need to bring up with you. There is a thing that many of the guys in the group are nervous about can we talk to you about it. You can't tell anyone I told this to you."

I said, "No problem. What is up?"

He said, "Not sure how to tell you this, but for the last few nights when it is shower time, Buddy has showered with me and a few other guys. Everyone got all nervous because both times his penis got hard and he started messing around with it."

I said, "Really, what do you mean? Did he do anything TO you or anyone else?"

He said, "No, he just got hard and started playing around with it."

I said, "I will handle it, thanks for letting me know. Also let me know if it happens again."

I went back to hanging out with the other adult leaders and Buddy. When it was time for everyone to go to bed I approached Buddy and told him,"Hey Buddy can I talk to you in private?"

He said, "No problem."

I pulled him into an unused tent and talked to him, I said, "Hey buddy, how's it going? How have things been going in the group?"

He said, "Fine man, how have things been going with you?"

I said, "Fine, but I have to talk to you about something. I just wanted to know if you realize that since you now turned 18 you need to shower in the adult showers."

He said, "Why are you asking?"

I said, "A little birdy let me know you are still showering in the youth showers."

He said, "Never really thought about it, I just showered where I have been showering all the years before."

I told him, "Sorry it is one of those rules that is there for lots of reasons."

He said, "I am just nervous about showering with the adults. I showered in both middle school and high school, but I can't imagine it being weird to shower with Mr. S. and Mr. E. "

I said, "Well you have a few options, you can just pick a time that nobody else is showering, but you always risk random adults coming in with you or you can shower when I am showering. That would get you use to showering with other adults."

He said, "That sounds like an option. Can I shower with you tomorrow?"

I said, "No problem."

The next day I let both Buddy and Stan know when I planned on being in the shower. Neither of them knew that the other one had problems with showering with other guys. They both came into the changing area and fiddled with their clothes. I just quickly got undressed in front of them like nothing was up and went into the showering area. I could tell they were both watching me. After a few minutes Stan started to strip down but he stayed in his underwear for a few minutes trying to build up his courage, then he dropped them and entered the shower with me. Eventually Buddy got up the nerve and did the same thing.

Buddy had a large bush and a pretty big penis for being soft, probably about 5 inches long. He had no hair anywhere else except on his head. You could tell everyone was looking at each other but everyone just showered. About half way through the shower Buddy started to chub up and got hard. He didn't grow to much, only to about 6 inches, but it stood straight up. Within a few minutes Stan started to chub up also and I followed suit.

All three of us looked at each other you could tell Stan was trying to hide his but Buddy was waving his around like a sword. Since I knew they were both trying to overcome their fears of showering I figured I would just laugh it off today and just act like it is normal. I just said, "No worries guys, it happens to all of us. Just turn the water on cold and things will go down." At that Stan turned around and showed his dick to both me and Buddy. I was trying to figure out whether Buddy was just a typical jock type and playing around or whether he was trying to indicate he wanted to do something else. But I knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to do anything about it today, let alone here since someone could come in at any moment.

After the shower was over we all dried off and I said, "Same time tomorrow" and they both said, "Yeah."

On the way back to the staff site, Stan said, "Man it was all I could do, not to reach over and start playing with you."

I told him, "Maybe later or maybe even next time." and I hit him on the shoulder.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 50
Right before dinner I went up to Ray and took him aside for a private talk. I said, "Ray, if you don't already have a new candidate for the group this week, I have a idea for you. Stan would be a good candidate."

Ray said, "Oh really, I thought I heard he was back on staff. He got over his showering problem? How do you know he might be interested?"

I told him, "Sorry, I never kiss and tell or have fun and tell."

He just smiled and said, "Oh really, well due to it being the last normal week of camp we don't bring in any new members. We are instead getting ready to start preparing for the end of camp party. If he comes back to camp next year, he can be the first member next year."

I said, "Sounds good."

Most of the rest of the evening was normal except during dinner Ray got up to make an announcement. That was unusual because it was unusual for someone other then either the camp director or the program director to make announcements during the meal and it was even rarer for it to be a staff announcement. He got up and said, "To all the staff out there, I would like everyone to know that Red Oak lodge will close down the day after tomorrow, make sure if you need it, you use it today or tomorrow."

Red Oak lodge was one of the biggest cabins on the property, it was mainly only used for winter camp but it was where the laundry facility for staff was located. It wasn't anything fancy, just two washers and two driers and lots of beds that you could use to fold things on or hang things up on if you needed it.

Jeff was busy in the health lodge so that night I went to bed as normal. In the middle of the night all of sudden I started to have that dream again where I was being tied up. First my arms then my legs. Within a few minutes I woke up and figured out that it wasn't a dream and it was reality. Both my arms had been tied to the bed and both my legs. Everything was completely dark so I couldn't see anything and the person was wearing black. I assumed it was Jeff, but wasn't totally sure. Tonight I was just sleeping in my underwear so there wasn't much "protecting" me. The person then climbed on top of me and dropped his black sweats and whipped my face with his cock a few times. If I hadn't already woken up I would have then.

The person quietly said, "You faggot, you thought you could get rid of me, but I am back." The person was purposely disguising his voice but I could tell it wasn't the same guy I fired, I thought I would play along and fight having to suck the cock. The guy reached down and grabbed my balls through my underwear and pulled tight on it. "You better suck me or I will take these home tonight as my gift." I opened my mouth and let him slide in. Within a few seconds I knew that the guy was uncut so it couldn't be Jeff and it couldn't be the guy I fired. I was totally unsure what was up. Was I being raped again or was this something Jeff set up?

He didn't let go of my balls for awhile. I guess to insure that I was going to bite him or anything like that. I reached for the hidden knives but all of them were missing. He was thrusting in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes he let up on my cock but he kept thrusting in and out of me. A few minutes later I felt two hands on my waist and realized that there was a second person in the tent. I heard a knife click and I felt my underwear being cut off. I was getting a little concerned because I didn't think anyone I knew would do that, but the guy thrusting into my mouth didn't stop. It was hard to pay attention to both what was happening at my waist and the dick going into and out of my mouth. He was going fast enough that I had to pay attention or I would choke on the cock.

The person on my waist started to play with my cock which up until that point was still soft since I was unsure whether I was being raped. I could tell my cock was growing in the person's hands. At one point the guy thrusting into me said, "Be careful or my partner will cut off your cock," and at that point I felt what felt like the blade of a knife go against my hard cock. "Do what we say or you will regret it."

He kept thrusting into my mouth and then pulled out and said, "Lick my balls. Get them real wet."

The guy at my waist went back to playing with my dick and then he started to suck on it. After a few minutes I relaxed a little on realized it was Jeff. Only Jeff knew some of the moves he was using on me. I was pretty sure the guy I was sucking on was Cody since the number of guys on staff that were uncut that I knew about was pretty small. At least I knew I wasn't being raped.

Jeff continued to suck on me for awhile as I licked Cody's balls. I could tell Cody was really getting into it, occasionally he would thrust his cock in my mouth and he was leaking tons of pre-cum. Cody then switched with Jeff and he started to suck me. Jeff straddled my head and said, "Lick my ass faggot." I am pretty sure that he didn't let me suck his cock, because he didn't know that I figured out who they were yet. He knew if I sucked his cock I would immediately know who they were.

He lowered his ass to my mouth and I stuck out my tongue tentatively and started to lick him. You could tell he had cleaned himself out real well since there was very little taste. I licked out Jeff's ass as Cody sucked my cock. I heard Jeff moan a few times as I rimmed him. He was really getting into it. He and Cody switched again and Cody presented his dick to me to suck again. I then felt Jeff straddle my waist and lower himself on my cock. He did it slowly, ever so slowly. Occasionally he would push down to hard and my dick would bend since I hadn't yet gone in and he was so tight and the only lube was my spit. I then heard him open something up and felt him apply lube to my cock.

He then lined up with my cock again and pushed down on me, this time my big head pierced his ass. Both of us moaned, me around Cody's cock and Jeff moaned pretty loud. I am pretty sure someone would have heard him. Luckily Cody's tent is the closest to me and my tent is pretty far back. Slowly he lowered himself farther and farther on my cock.until he bottomed out on me. My dick felt so good in his tight ass. I was shocked I hadn't cum from all the pressure that was on my cock and the excitement of the situation. Cody kept thrusting in and out of my mouth.

Slowly Jeff started to raise himself up on my cock all the way until just the head was in then lowered himself again so slowly. It felt so good. He did this several times, each time taking about 5 minutes to go from tip to bottoming out. Then he started to speed up faster and faster.

While this was going on, Cody pulled out of my mouth and raised himself over my mouth and said, "Lick my ass faggot."

Here is was licking Cody's ass while Jeff was fucking himself on my cock. Faster and faster Jeff fucked himself on my cock until I felt him cum. His spasming and the excitement of the situation set me over the edge and I came deep in Jeff's ass.

Jeff and Cody quickly switched locations and he started to suck on me. One thing that I have always been able to do is if I am real turned on I can stay hard between my first cum and my second cum. I am very sensitive right after cuming but if given just a few seconds I can keep going after my first cum. Only works if I am really turned on but this fit that situation so Cody started sucking on my cock as Jeff presented his ass to me.

I started to lick Jeff's ass and could taste my own cum leaking out. Cody then applied lube to his ass and climbed on top of me and tried to fuck himself on my cock. He took a long time trying to get my cock to go in. It actually hurt a few times that he would try to thrust it in. Finally I thrust through his ass and my big head pierced his asshole. Instead of going slow he lowered himself all the way to he was sitting on top of me with his cock in him. HE sat like that for a few minutes then started to raise himself and lower himself on my cock. Up and down he went on my cock faster and faster as I licked Jeff's ass.

Then he got off me and started to kiss me. He said, "I love you babe" and started to kiss me long and deep as Cody fucked me faster and faster.

Then Jeff got up and presented his soft cock to me and started to let me suck it. I sucked it until it started to get hard again and he was thrusting into me faster and faster as Cody fucked himself on my cock. Up and down he went on my cock faster and faster. Then he just stopped for a couple minutes then started to fuck himself real fast. I sucked long and hard on Jeff as Cody fucked himself. We must have done that for about 20 minutes when Cody came first, then me, then Jeff.

Jeff kissed me a couple times, then untied one of my hands and both him and Cody left.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
great work on all of this! just an easy update, this is about 68000 words, and 127 pages :eek:
Thanks for the compliment. I have the final chapters of this section planned, been wondering what to do next. My options are:
1) continue story with lead character back at college
2) continue story but skip to next summer
3) continue story but age progress lead character to when he returns to camp with his own kid
4) start a new story either with current characters or totally new ones

Any opinions?

dickfit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for the compliment. I have the final chapters of this section planned, been wondering what to do next. My options are:
1) continue story with lead character back at college
2) continue story but skip to next summer
3) continue story but age progress lead character to when he returns to camp with his own kid
4) start a new story either with current characters or totally new ones

Any opinions?
go with 1st option

Reactions: mdbi_guy

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hmn... I'm partial to the 2nd or 3rd option personally... but the 2nd would be better to do. keep it related to the central location and you can even include how boring things are during the normal year, and how the camp's society is special because of this.

Reactions: mdbi_guy

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 51
I untied myself from the bed and went to sleep.

The next day I met up with Jeff and talked about the situation last night. I said, "I was surprised you invited Cody into the situation."

Jeff said, "I figured if it was just me doing stuff you would immediately know the situation was safe. Bringing Cody into it I thought you might be scared or thought it was real."

I said, "You were right, I at first thought someone else was raping me, but it wasn't long before I figured out what was up."

We kissed and went on with the rest of the day.

Later that day Ray met up with Jeff and me and said, "The group party is coming up this weekend. One thing you and need to know is that your initiation is not complete. The final step to become a full member will happen at the party. If your pubes have started to grow back you need to shave them again. Everyone that was initiated this year has to be without pubes. On Saturday come to Red Oak lodge at midnight. From then on you will find out what is up. Be prepared for a sex filled night."

The party was two days away, I couldn't wait.

That day Buddy, Stan, and I met up at the shower house for another shower. This time during the shower everyone got undressed a lot quicker and started in the shower. About half way through the shower Buddy chubbed up again and started to wave it around like a sword. I told him, "Buddy, when you are showering with a group of guys, you need to watch who you do that in front of. They might think different things about you."

He said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Well they might get uncomfortable or maybe think you are gay."

He said, "Well I thought we were all friends here, what do you think?"

I said, "Not real sure, I have no problems with it and I am pretty sure Stan doesn't either, just I know you did that in front of some other people and they were uncomfortable with it."

He said, "Thanks for warning me, I won't do it in front of anyone else again, unless I know they don't have a problem with it, but looking at the two of you it looks like I can keep going." Sure enough both Stan and I were at full erection.

He waves his dick around like it is a Star Wars lightsaber. He says, "Use the force Luke, I am your father." He rushes over to me and bumps his lightsaber into mine like he is fighting with it. I decide to play along and Stan joins in. All three of us mock fight each other, using our dicks as lightsabers. One time Buddy hits Stan to hard and they both real over in a little pain. Buddy acts like it hurts a lot and says, "Ouch, can you look at my dick to make sure I haven't done anything to it?"

I look from above and I say, "I don't see anything wrong with it."

He says, "Look closer, I think there is a bruise on it." I am a little suspicious but I get down on my knees in the shower next to him. He puts his dick right in front of my face and I don't see anything wrong with it. He then hits my nose with it and says, "Ha, ha, chopped your nose off with my lightsaber." and starts waving it around in front of me.

I grab his dick and say, "Looks like your lightsaber isn't working right anymore since I can grab it without it slicing me. Should I break the lightsaber in half to fix it?" I pretend to flex his dick in a way that would break it. Stan is just watching what is going on, still hard as a rock. Buddy just stops playing around and pulls his dick back and forth in my hand a few times and moans. He looks at me like he doesn't know what to do next. All of us are unsure about whether to take another step. I know Stan would since we have played around before, not sure about Buddy.

Just then we hear some other people approaching the shower house. All three of us quickly go to separate shower heads, face away from the center and turn the water on cold. A few leaders come into the shower house, luckily all three of us can hide what we are doing.

After each of our boners goes down we all finish showering and get dressed.

The three of us go back to my tent in the staff site. We talk awhile but nobody brings up what happened. Eventually we break up and just say, "Same time tomorrow" and we all agree.