Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 52
Most of the rest of the day was pretty normal until just before bed Jeff and I met up. Since he had never shaved his private area before he asked if I would help him out. I had shaved before since I had been on competitive swim teams in high school.

Luckily he had the health lodge to himself that night and we both met there and used the shower there. He had his shaving cream and we both brought our razors. Since not a lot of hair had grown in since we had been shaven to join the club we didn't have to trim first. We both got undressed and got into the shower. Of course both of us were hard before we even got in, but we figured we pay attention to the shaving first. I lathered up his area and showed him how to shave around everything. Of course since we played around there was no being shy about touching his dick and moving it around when shaving around it. Also no problem moving his balls around or anything like that. I could tell he really like me moving his dick around while shaving him.

After finishing shaving him I could have done it to myself but I figured I would give him the opportunity and he gladly took it. He dropped down on his knees and took the razor in his hands. He lathered me up and started to shave me. At first he was very tentative. He started with the stubble above my penis and then worked around it then worked up the nerve to work on the shaft and the balls. By the end of it, he was stroking my cock a few times. When he was done he washed the rest of the shaving cream off my cock.

He then took my cock in his mouth and started sucking on me. In one move he took my entire cock in his mouth. He chocked on it but kept going. He played with my smooth balls as he sucked on it. Then he went back and started licking all around my cock head, down the shaft and started licking my balls. You could tell he really liked how smooth it was again. Then he started both sucking on me and using his hands at the same time to pump me. He would stroke up and down on my cock while just licking my head. Flicking his tongue all over the head, in and out of the piss slot and the back around the edge of the head. Then he would suck on the entire cock a few times and then go back to playing with both stroking it and licking it at the same time.

Then he started deep throating it and stroking it when coming back up and down all the way. Over and over again he did this. Then he started doing the same thing except doing it in spiral motions. Faster and faster he did this until I got close and I knelled down with him in the shower and kissed him a little while, then I got him to stand up and I did all the same motions he did on me earlier to him. I could tell by the taste that he was leaking precum like crazy. Faster and faster I sucked him until he got me to stop and we switched places again. This time he went kept switching between each of the methods and working faster and faster on my cock until he got me to cum. He stood up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in his mouth.

I then got on my knees and sucked him to completion. We both kissed again, eventually we got dressed and then left the shower. We timed it perfectly because just after we came out a person came to the health lodge needing Jeff's services. I said goodbye and left for the night and went back and slept in my tent.

The next day I met up with Stan and Buddy for the daily shower. All three of us quickly got undressed and got in the shower. None of the apprehension of the first day was present at all. Everyone quickly got the cleaning done and things quickly turned back into the Jedi games again with Buddy starting it. He waved his dick around and made the light saber noises again. Stan did the same thing back at him, I then attacked Buddy with my light saber and the three of us kept play fighting.

At one point I fell on the wet floor and hurt myself a little but I play acted that I was very hurt and that my light saber was broken since it wasn't at attention anymore. Buddy said, "Let me take a look at it." He came over to me and dropped down on his knees and looked it over, then he surprised me and grabbed it and said, "Here I think it is just turned off, let me try to push the button."

He then pressed on my balls and moved my dick around. Of course it started to grow again to full size. Stan came over and stood right next to me while Buddy was doing this. Then Buddy did something that totally shocked me, he licked my cock and then put his mouth around the cock for a second then said, "Hmm, looks like it is still broken. Doesn't cut anymore. Let me try to fix it."

Then he sucked on it a few times. He pulled Stan over to him by his cock and said, "Here, let me check out your dick Stan" and did the same to his. I watched him suck on Stan a few times while he also held onto my dick.

He said, "Looks like neither of your light sabers are dangerous anymore, you are now my slaves." He then stood up and pulled both of us via our dicks over to the corner of the shower house. Of course both of us were just playing along. We could have stopped it at any moment. He then motioned as if he was using the Force and said, "Kneel slaves, see the power of the dark side."

We both knelled in front of him he then put his dick in front of both of us and said, "See the power of the true light saber." and waved it around a few times. Then we heard some people coming into the shower house and we all quickly stood up, went back to our shower heads and turned away from each other. All three of us turned the water on cold and eventually got dressed. We then headed back to my tent.

This time we all got back to my tent and we were like, "Damn that was close." and each of us looked at each agreed. Then Buddy said, "No where were we slaves?" and he moved his hand again as if using the Force and said, "Slaves back on your knees."

Both of us knelled in front of him and he dropped his shorts and pulled out his dick again. He waved it around a few times again. He then pushed a pretend button on his balls and said, "My light saber is now safe to touch." and he put it right in front of my face. He said, "Open your mouth slave." I followed along and he pushed his cock in my mouth. He did this a few times and Stan stopped playing along and leaned in and started to lean over and also lick his dick. Both me and Stan licked all over Buddy's dick. After a few minutes the "play" stopped and he just started to enjoy it.

I licked all around the head while Stan worked the shaft. Occasionally we would work up and down the shaft and meet in the middle and work back down and up respectively. Stan also played with Buddy's hairy balls. We did this for about 10 minutes then we switched and I worked on his shaft and Stan worked on the top. I then felt Buddy's balls start to pull up and he stopped all of us. Stan and I dropped our shorts and the three of us got into a position where each of us could suck on each other. I sucked on Buddy, Stan sucked on me and Buddy sucked on Stan. We did this awhile and then we switched positions so that we would suck the dicks of the person that was sucking us.

It was long before Buddy blew into my mouth. Then Stan blew into Buddy's mouth. I was the only person that hadn't cum. They both had me lay on the bed and they both worked on me. Stan mentioned my newly shaved area but I just grunted and they continued on. I actually saw Buddy kiss Stan a few times as they worked on my cock. Stan worked on the top of my cock as Buddy worked on my balls and my shaft. It felt so good. They must of have kept it up for ten minutes. Occasionally switching who worked on what part. They would kiss whenever they met in the middle. Finally I couldn't hold off any longer and I came into Stan's mouth.

All of stopped and just pulled up our shorts and everyone left and went on their way. I think I saw Buddy go to Stan's tent, but I wasn't sure. Before they left, both of them said, "Same time tomorrow." Unfortunately for this group, tomorrow would be the last day of camp for the normal campers for the season, so Buddy would be going home.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 53
After having fun with Buddy and Stan I went to lunch. During lunch Ray handed out papers to several members of staff, including me and Jeff. He said to open them in private.

After lunch I opened it, it said.

"You are invited to a party thrown by the Order of the Snake. It will be in two nights on Sunday night. You must come to Red Oak Lodge at exactly 11:15. Do not be late. You must not cum between now and then. We have people everywhere that will let us know if you do anything. Do not play with anyone else. Do not masturbate. If you follow these instructions, you will have more fun then you can imagine. See you Sunday."

I compared my letter to Jeff's and they were identical, with the same exact meeting time.

I told Jeff, "Two days will probably be the longest I have gone in camp without cuming since I have been here. Not sure how I will make it."

He said, "Yeah, I know how you feel."

Pretty much the rest of the day went normal.

The next morning I woke up to get ready for the morning Polar Bear swim and I just happened to see Buddy leave Stan's tent. He just waved at me with a knowing smile. Sort of a mixture of "Oops, I got caught." and "You know what I just did."

That day during the normal shower time we went to the shower house. There were already two other adults in there. Both Stan and Buddy seemed a little nervous, but all three of us got undressed and took our respective showers. Occasionally Buddy would joke around when the two other adults weren't looking. Doing things like motioning with his hand as if he was giving a blow job or other times pretending to jerk his cock. One time he acted like he was going to reach over and play with the other guys cock.

I just shook my head at him. After a few minutes the other adults stopped their showers, got dressed and left. At that point Buddy pulled out the old light saber again. I knew I didn't want to risk cuming or getting caught so I went over to the edge of the shower house and just watched for other people AND watched what was going on. After a few minutes Buddy dropped to his knees in front of Stan and started blowing him. Both of them were under the shower. You could tell Stan was really enjoying it. I was pretty stiff watching it, and ever few minutes one of them would ask for me to join them, but I shrugged them off. It was so hot just watching them. I could tell Buddy had a little more experience then the first time we did stuff together.

Within a few minutes Stan came into Buddy's mouth, he then stood up and tried to kiss Stan but Stan instead got on his knees and blew Buddy. Not sure if Stan didn't want to kiss him period or whether it was he didn't want to kiss him in front of me. They did this for a little while and you could tell Buddy was getting close and Stan let him explode onto the floor.

We then all finished up, got dressed and head back to the campsite. I told them I needed to meet up with a few people so Buddy just went into Stan's tent.

Pretty much the rest of the day was normal. Before going to bed I went over to Stan's tent and I could tell him and Buddy were having a little fun. I quickly opened up the flap of his tent and barged in on him. As soon as I walked I saw both of them in a 69 position. At first they both looked shocked and started to get up, then when they realized it was me they went back to blowing each other. It was so hot watching Buddy's hot ass thrusting up and down as Stan was under him sucking him. I so wanted to join in but I knew I couldn't. I left them to continue having fun among themselves.

The next morning Buddy said by to Stan and I watched as the campers left. We started the process of taking down the camp. Nothing about that is easy. Much harder then setting up camp because you have less days and none of the excitement of getting ready for a new year. There is a little bit of a hurry since people want to get back to their "normal" life.

That night around 11:00 I met up with Jeff on the way to Red Oak lodge. He told me he was pretty nervous. I agreed with him.

At 11:15 we went to the door. Ray was standing in front of it. He told both of us. "Welcome. Since you two are inductees, you must enter the next room, take off ALL your clothes, except for your socks if you want them. Put them in the provided bags. Mark the bags in some way without your name so you know which bag is yours, but doesn't give away who you are. When you are done, proceed to the next room and wait there. You can eat any of the food, but you must at no time cover yourself up. You can talk to the other initiates, but not to any of the current members."

Jeff and I then went into the cabin. A makeshift room was set up with tarps right in front of the door. There were several bags with markers on the floor. Jeff and I both undressed. Jeff wasn't at all shy in front of me, but you could tell he was nervous about what was next. After we put our clothes in the bags and put different marks on the bags we went into the next room. There was 2 other people that had been initiated this year walking around in the nude. Both of them had all their pubes shaved, just like me and Jeff. There was a table with food and drink set up on it, including beer and wine. There was also someone in the dark robes that we normally wear when we initiate someone, but he also had a mask on. He seemed to be watching over us. At first Jeff would try to cover up his dick and balls with one or more hands but after awhile of seeing the other guys and me not worrying about it, he just walked around like it was normal.

About every 10 minutes 2 more people would come through in the nude, until all 7 of us that were initiated this year entered the cabin. Then about every 10 minutes 2 people would come in with the robes on and a mask on. Different people would eat and drink, but there was no talking among anyone.

After awhile there was about 15 people in masks and robes and the 7 of us nude. A person in a mask and robe then said, "Initiates please line up in front of the room." I could tell from the voice that it was Ray.

At which point all of the initiates line up in the front. All of us standing there totally naked, except for the fact that most of us left our socks on. The current members formed a semi circle in front of our line.

Ray then said, "Your final stage of your initiation, begins now."

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 53
[Ray then said, "Your final stage of your initiation, begins now."]

Ray started, "This year all of you are just initiates. To become full members you must perform one last sexual act. Until you do that act you must continue walking around this party in the nude. Once you perform that act you will get your mask and robe. There are various rooms around. Each room features a particular sex act, if you do that sex act you will become a full member. You have the entire evening to fulfill to pick something but if you don't you will have to go through the initiation again next year to rejoin the club."

Ray continued, "For those that are already members, it will be up to them if they remove their robes and/or mask. Once you become a member you can participate as much or as little as you want in all the activities present. If you do not think you can do this, you can leave now."

Nobody left. Ray said, "Begin."

Jeff and I met up and started walking around the room. The first area we came up to was just a wall with two holes. The sign attached said, "Give or take glory. Step behind the wall, either sit behind the wall any suck and cocks presented to you or put your dick through the hole and let anyone suck you. You must also set the timer, you must do this for 30 minutes, if you stop you must start again from scratch. Time can only move while you are sucking someone or being sucked."

The next area had a contraption in it that I couldn't figure out at the time, but now know is called a sling. There was also a door on this room. A bottle of lube was next to the door. The sign said, "A swinging you shall go. Lube yourself up and sit in the swing. Get fucked by anyone that enters. Minimum 20 minutes if the door is open, 30 if the door is closed."

Out in the open was another sling and a sign that said, "Publicly give and someone shall receive. Lube up your dick and await someone to sit here. Publicly fuck whoever presents them self to you. No set time, either you cum or the person you are fucking cums." While looking at this one, Ray walked up behind me and said, "I hope you pick this one."

The next room had several dildos of varying sizes and a table in the middle, the sign said, "Open wide here it comes. Lube yourself up and lay on the table. Prepare for whatever happens. 20 minutes minimum."

The final room had a stockade of some type with ropes. Also there were leashes, dog collars, whips, and a few other things.
In the middle was a sign that said, "Give up control. Nothing sexual will happen in this room, but you must do WHATEVER a current member says. Minimum 45 minutes."

Throughout the rest of the space various mattresses were laid out. I assume they were for probably after the initiation was over.

Jeff and I were a little amazed. We looked at the rest of the people that were getting initiated and they were also nervous. The ones that were the most nervous were the ones that claimed that they were straight.

Jeff and I briefly talked. Jeff said, "You are the only person that has ever fucked me and I want to keep it that way. Not sure I could be a person fucking in front of a large group. I really doubt I can be sucked for 30 minutes without cuming. I will have to think about the others."

I said, "Jeff, I would suggest sucking guys for 30 minutes. That sounds the easiest for you."

He agreed, but said, "What about you?"

I said, "Definitely don't want to do the dildo room, get fucked, or give up total control to anyone that would walk in. Maybe to you, but not everyone. I have to think."

Just then one of the new initiates from the nature lodge walked into the room with one of the swings. He grabbed the bottle of lube and started to lube himself up. He then climbed into the sling and sat there waiting. One of the members walked into the room and said, "Door open or closed?" and he said, "Open."

Jeff and I and a few other people walked over to watch, the member pulled aside the robe, but didn't take it off. Out popped a large 8 inch cock with lots of blond pubes. I wasn't real sure who it was, he walked in and applied lube to his dick. He then approached the sling and lines things up so that they were the right height for him. A few more members walked in to watch. Someone set the timer and the blond slowly pushed in his dick. The guy getting fucked moaned a lot but you could tell this wasn't his first time since it didn't take long for him to adjust. Within minutes the blond started to fuck him. It was so hot watching someone else get fucked in person. Both Jeff and I got very hard. I was even dripping pre-cum.

Faster and faster they fucked, the entire swing was swinging back and forth. Another member in the group opened up his robe a little and started to apply lube to his cock. I could tell that this person was Cody from the color of his cock and the fact it was uncut.

Before even 10 minutes was up the blond guy came in the guys ass. You could tell he was a little disappointed but quickly Cody jumped in where the blond guy left and inserted his cock in the nature lodge guy's ass. He quickly was able to get up to a slow in and out fucking him, everyone was watching real close. You could tell Cody knew what he was doing and hitting the guy's prostate as much as possible. Just as the buzzer went off, the nature lodge guy came but Cody kept on fucking him until another 10 minutes had gone by and he came deep in his ass.

As Cody pulled out, everyone clapped and Ray came over and presented the nature lodge guy with a robe and mask.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 54

Jeff turned to me and said, "I think I am ready. Can you watch how things go?"

I said, "Sure."

He then went over to the wall with two big holes in each. Each hole is big enough to put your dick and balls through. He went behind the wall and quickly a couple members walked over to and got in line. The first member turned on the timer and opened his robe and you could tell he put his dick through the hole. You couldn't see much because the robe blocked everything. You could hear Jeff working over the dick. Based on the sounds, it sounded like he was really going at it.

After a few minutes the guy at the wall started to moan, he would say things like, "Oh yeah, just like that."

It was so hot watching this going on, knowing exactly what Jeff was doing.

After a few minutes the Italian guy that was initiated after Jeff and I got in decided he wanted to also use the wall. He got behind the wall, but instead of him just sitting there a cock appeared through the wall. It was so tempting to suck on it but they did say that the initiates weren't allowed to service the initiates. A few members walked up to the wall, turned on the timer and started sucking on it. Instead of just one, it was two of them. In order to get better access they both took off their masks. One was Ray and the other worked in the handicraft area. Both of them worked the cock over, both sucking the dick and sucking on the balls.

I didn't know what to watch more, the guy getting blown by Jeff where you really couldn't see a lot or the guy getting blown. After awhile I was watching them more since you could actually see more. It was so hot watching them work him over and they were going all out on him. He must have only had a semi when he first put his dick through, it grew to a large 8 inch cock.

I then looked over at the guy that Jeff was sucking and all of a sudden he spasmed and said, "Oh shit." Someone quickly turned off Jeff's timer as the guy pulled away from the hole. You could briefly see Jeff licking his lips. The guy told the next guy in line, "Damn he is good. That lifeguard is one lucky guy."

The next guy stepped up to the large gloryhole and dropped his robe to the ground. He turned the timer back on and stepped up to the hole. This time you could watch his hot ass as he was getting sucked. You could see his ass flexing as he got sucked. Sometimes he would thrust into the hole.

At the other gloryhole all of a sudden I saw his balls draw up and he came, he had over 20 minutes left on his timer. Since he came at that gloryhole his timer would have to be started from scratch. You can tell, that would probably be one of the hardest stations to actually complete the task at, but it was also the one that the "straight" guys would probably most want to use because it was just them getting a BJ, but they would have to last for the entire 30 minutes to get credit. A couple minutes after he came, he walked out still naked with a weird expression on his face, a mixture of being confused and being happy that he just came. He started to wander around a little more.

I then looked over at the guy that Jeff was sucking on and you could tell he was really into it. His ass was so hot to watch as it flexed back and forth. It wasn't long until he came. There was still 10 minutes on the timer.

Cody then came over, he also dropped his robe as he stepped up to the hole and he put his dick through. He started the timer. Again I watched as thrust his dick into it and watched as his ass flexed in and out.

I then noticed something that totally shocked me, one of the initiates that got in before me, that always told me how straight he was walked into the room with the sling. He quickly got on the spot to lube himself up and sat in the harness. Someone walked in and then the door closed.

I then watched Cody's ass, pistoning in and out of the gloryhole. After about 10 minutes the buzzer went off but Jeff kept blowing Cody. He was really into it, but after a few minutes Cody just stopped, pulled out of the gloryhole and started to walk around again. I assume he wanted to save that load for later. When Jeff walked out from behind the wall, several members clapped and he was presented with his robe and mask.

A few minutes later I started to hear loud moaning coming from the sling room, you could tell the supposed straight guy was getting penetrated. It was hard to tell from the moans whether he was in pleasure or pain, but soon you could hear him saying, "Keep going." Awhile later the buzzer went off but the action in the room continued. About 10 minutes after the buzzer went off you could tell that one or both of them had cum. The door opened and first the member walked out, then a couple minutes later the initiate walked out looking embarrassed, but they gave him his mask and robe.

During that time, one of the other "straight" initiates tried to use the gloryhole where they get sucked and just like last time, they were not able to survive the entire time without cumming.

Now 3 of us had received our robes, that left 4 of us, including me. I still couldn't figure out what station I wanted to go to. I know I didn't want to do the dildo or the BDSM stations, so that just left the gloryhole stations or the two swing stations. Which would I choose?

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 55

[Which would I choose?]

I went over to the table with the beer and wine on it and grabbed myself a little liquid courage. I quickly drank a beer while watching what was going on. The "str8" guy that tried to go to the receiving a BJ station walked around for about 5 minutes, then went back to the station. I guess he figured that he had just cum, was soft, etc. and could last this time.

All of sudden you see his dick pop through the hole and two members start going at it. One of them takes his soft cock in his mouth and the other starts playing with his balls. Within 5 minutes he was hard. Both members were really going at it. Occasionally switching, occasionally just using their hands, sucking for all they were worth. Around 18 minutes you could tell the guy was having a tough time. He would occasionally pull back a little but someone would go behind the wall and push him back through. The timer went off and he blew lick crazy. He barely made it. He came out from behind the wall and was given his robes and mask.

Ray came up to me and said, "What's wrong? Why haven't you tried anything yet?"

I just said, "I am a little nervous."

He said, "No problem. Just try whatever you want, whenever you want. Although I would love you to take that station." Pointing to the public station for anal tops. He then walked away.

I then finished my beer and then walked over to the public sling station. As soon as I stepped up I saw Ray come over from across the room, but before he got there a member that was fully in their mask and robe stepped up. I could tell looking at Ray that he was disappointed but he just stepped aside. The stragner quickly got into the sling pushing aside just enough of the robe to show his ass and dick. This guy looked HOT. His dick was huge. It looked beer can thick and about 9 inches hard. The ass was a masterpiece. The ass was large and perfectly shaped. Personally I am not really into looking at guys ass, prefer looking at the dicks but this one turned me on. I was large but not fat, perfectly shaped. Just looking at his ass you would think he was a woman, but that 9 inch cock with huge balls showed he was a guy. I couldn't see any hair showing on his ass, not sure if he was naturally that way or shaved it.

As I started to lube up he reached over with his hand and indicated he wanted some. All the while not saying a thing. I applied some of the lube to his hand and he started lubing up his ass. It was hot watching him do that as I watched him also lube up his cock. I couldn't figure out who this was. Just from to proportions it didn't seem to be anyone that was on staff at the camp, but something about him looked familiar but it couldn't be the person that came to mind, he didn't work at the camp anymore.

After I could tell he was ready, I moved over to the sling. A several members gathered around the sling to watch, including both Ray and Jeff. I lined my cock up with the stranger's ass and slowly tried to push in. There was a lot of resistance. Several times my dick would try to go in and either bend a little or get pushed aside. After about the 5th attempt my head popped through and the guy moaned real loud. Someone in the crowd actually clapped a few claps. I then felt him push into me a little so I continued slowly pushing my cock into him. A couple times I tried to play with his huge 9 inch cock but he pushed my hands away. I noticed that it was no longer rock hard, it had gone down to a semi, but still it was about 6 inches.

After several minutes I bottomed out in him and he moaned again, then I heard him say, "Fuck me." I seemed to recognize the voice but couldn't quite place it so I started to fuck him. Slowly at first, but I started to quickly pick up the pace as I could tell he was getting use to it. I looked around and I could see that some of the members were openly playing with their dicks. Some of the other initiates were watching, but I did see one of the other "str8" ones walk towards the BDSM room. Not going in, but looking like he was building up his courage. I then went back to concentrating on the fuck I was giving. It was so hot fucking him. The motion of the sling, everything being the perfect height was wonderful. Occasionally I would either rub that perfect ass. A couple times I would spank it to the cheers of the group.

I was starting to get into the fact I was being watched. Anything I could do to get the other guys wanking harder or them cheering I would try. I could tell whoever was the bottom was really into it so I ending up fucking him harder then anyone else I had ever fucked except for Ray. This guys seemed to like it rough. Faster and faster I would fuck him, until he said, "Oh yeah fuck me Shady."

I immediately stopped for a few seconds. The following thoughts went through my mind in what seemed like an eternity, but only took seconds in real life. I all of a sudden got the shock of my life, there were only two people in the entire youth group that knew that nickname for me, and only one of them would have the dimensions to be the person I was fucking. He had used my nickname from middle school. Nobody else would have known that nickname. Its not like it is a nickname that follows you. The only reason I had it was because in middle school I wore the glasses that changed in sunlight, so it looked like I wore sunglasses when we went outside during recess. Except for two people, nobody even used that nickname after middle school.

I was fucking Robert. A person I grew up with in the youth group. We were always together in the youth group, but never really hung out much outside of it. He was the reason I started working at this camp years ago. Last year he quit due to conflicts during the summer. I had crushes on him, he always looked hot in his uniform. He always wore shorts that were to small but really showed off his ass. You could tell from the shorts that he was hung. I always tried to see him in the showers but he was someone that always showered alone and played the towel dance when changing, so I could never see anything. I always wanted to try something with him but was always to nervous and he always seemed to have a girlfriend.

After thinking about all of that, I went back to fucking him. I started pulling him into me and pulling on his ass. Faster and faster I fucked him. During the fucking, somehow his mask came off and I saw his face. At first he seemed a little shocked his mask came off but then he just smiled at me in a way that only he could do and laid his head back as he was getting fucked. He was moaning real loud. I now couldn't concentrate on anything but fucking him and watching him as I fucked him. His large 9 inch cock moving every time I thrust into him, his face, sometimes watching me, sometimes looking back. Occasionally when watching me his eyes would roll back.

At one point Jeff came up to me and started to rub against me, but one of the members pulled him aside and basically told him to get out of the way. Faster and faster I fucked Robert. I played with his dick a little as I fucked him. Feeling it all over, playing with it as I fucked his ass. The sling moving up and back as I fucked him. Occasionally I would hear some moaning from the crowd around me but I had almost totally forgotten about them. Here I was fucking someone I had a crush on for a long time. If only I had known about this years ago. Fast and faster I fucked him until he came like crazy. Cum flew out of his cock and hit him in the head. Several ropes of cum lay across his chest. Lines went from his cock all the way up to his face.

On the last throb of his cuming I came deep in his ass. Emptying all of my cum deep inside of him. There was a large clap from around the room. Jeff clapped but seemed a little nervous about it. I helped Robert get out of the sling at which point he said, "Welcome to the club." Someone handed him the robes and a mask and he put them on me.

Now 5 of us had our robes, 2 more needed to get their robes.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 55

[Now 5 of us had our robes, 2 more needed to get their robes.]

Briefly Robert, Jeff, and I walked away from most of the group.

I went up and said to Robert, "What the fuck you doing here? I thought you had summer classes at Penn State and I can't believe you are in this club."

He said, "As soon as Ray told me you were inducted into the club I knew I had to be here for this party. I just made sure I drove down for the night. And why can't you believe I am in this club."

I told him, "I ALWAYS thought you were totally straight. If only I had known sooner..."

He said, "Dude, I always gave little hints, but every time I did you rejected them. I thought YOU were totally straight. I got into the club early last year and they even asked me whether you should be a member and I told them I didn't think so."

I said, "I guess I was blind to your hints man. No need to be subtle about the hints now."

Jeff was just watching this all go down, not sure how he felt. but all of a sudden Robert said, "So I hear that you and Jeff are like boyfriends?"

Jeff and I just both didn't know what to say, but then I said, "Just real good friends right now, maybe more. Not totally sure."

Robert then said, "Well maybe we can all play together later tonight, let's get back to watching the new recruits."

Almost as if on queue the last two people were wondering around as if they were getting ready to do something. One of which was a nature lodge guy, he kept wondering between the two slings. I think he was just trying to figure out if he wanted to be a top or a bottom. The other guy was a guy that always talked about how straight he was really, just like the BJs. He seemed to be wondering around aimlessly. Probably trying to figure out which was the "least gay."

After a few minutes the nature lodge guy, Stuart, went into the room with the sling and started to lube up his ass. This guy was pretty hot, looked like a current day Ansel Elgort. After a few minutes he got into the sling. A few people looked around at each other, then one guy moved to the front of the group and said in a way you could tell was disguising his voice, "Door open or door closed?" The guy in the sling said, "Door open." The mysterious guy in the robe went over and started lubing up his dick. Many of the people in the area, include me Robert and Jeff walked into the room to watch. When I walked into the room I saw the mysterious guy's dick and immediately knew it was Paul, the Program Director. This was going to be hot to picture since the nature lodge guy was 18 and Paul was in his 30s.

Paul also had a huge dick. When Stuart saw the dick, you could see he was at first a little nervous, but he just laid back and asked for a little more lube. Someone picked up the tube of lube and handed it to him. After a few minutes Paul gets in position with the sling and lines his dick up with Stuart's ass. Just looking at the ass and dick it looked like it would never fit. Paul then applied some lube to his finger and started to work it in Stuart's ass. I could tell by how easy the finger went in, it wasn't his first time. Within minutes Paul had a second finger in the ass and started pushing in and out getting Stuart ready for it. Stuart was clearly enjoying himself. You could tell every time Paul hit his prostate. After a few minutes Paul pulled his fingers out and started to rub his cock against Stuart's ass.

Stuart said, "Fuck me, fuck me now."

Paul then lined his dick up and pushed his head against hole. Just the tip pushed in and Stuart moaned real loud. Everyone was watching real closely to the spectacle. In the room you could only hear the creaking of the sling and Stuart's moans. Ever so slowly Paul pushed in farther and farther. I almost jumped when all of a sudden one of the two people in front of me reached into my robes and started playing with my cock. They were both facing away from me so I wasn't sure whether it was Robert or Jeff, but whoever it was held my cock as if it was Paul's going into that ass. They held it tight around the tip and as Paul's cock went into Stuart, the hand on my cock went farther and farther down my cock. Not the same as the feel as my cock in an ass but an interesting experience none-the-less.

You could tell Stuart had never had a cock this big in his ass before because he was struggling to take it all, but Paul never stop and Stuart never asked him to pull out. Slowly, so slowly, Paul finally bottomed out in Stuart's ass and just stood there letting him get use to the big intruder. Whoever was holding my dick just kept his hand in place totally mirroring the action in front of me. Occasionally he would act as if his hand was throbbing around my dick but it would just stay where it was.

After a few more minutes Stuart indicated to Paul that he could continue and Paul slowly pulled out. Inch by inch I could see Paul's dick come back into view. The hand on my dick did the same, I eventually looked down and could tell by the blond arm hair that it was Jeff stroking my dick. Eventually Paul got to the point that only his head was in Stuart's ass and then started pushing in. Gradually it started to progress to in and out motions. All the while Jeff would do the same to my dick. Nobody around me knew that Jeff was stroking my dick while we were watching the show in front of us. I did see motion among some of the other guys as if they were either just adjusting their dicks or possibly playing with them.

Faster and faster Paul fucked Stuart. The moaning from Stuart became louder and louder. Paul barely made any noises at all. Pretty sure that Paul didn't want anyone to know it was him doing the fucking. It is only due to the fact that I played with him and his gf a few weeks earlier that I could recognize his dick. From what I had heard, he doesn't play around that much any more.

Faster and faster he fucked Stuart and faster and faster Jeff stroked my dick. It was so hot watching the fuck show in front of us. No porn can match seeing it live and in person. While the fucking was going on, Robert reached behind him to also stroke my dick when he felt Jeff's hand. They both then started jerking me. I reached under both their robes and started jerking them. Instead of going at the same speed now we both explored each other's cocks with our hands. Robert and Jeff were both leaking precum like crazy. I rubbed the precum onto both of their dicks. I thought about getting both of them to leave the room and play but was to caught up in watching the fuck show in front of us. Faster and faster Paul fucked Stuart, then stopped. He pulled out and changed the straps of the sling and Stuart climbed in the sling on his belly with his ass up.

Then Paul quickly pushed in and started fucking again. Stuart motioned that he wanted a dick in his mouth. Someone walked around in front of Stuart and opened his robe. I could tell it was Ray. Now I was watching Paul thrust into and out of Stuart and Stuart sucking on Ray. Everything was happening at the same speed. Paul would thrust into Stuart and Ray's dick would go into Stuart's mouth. Faster and faster it went on. It was hot watching Paul's dick go in and out of Stuart. Ray was obviously enjoying getting sucked.

I could tell that both Jeff and Robert were paying more attention to the show now, because they would stop working on my dick for awhile, then after a few minutes it would start again. I would do the same to them.

After about 10 more minutes I could tell Paul let out a loud moan. He pulled out of Stuart's ass and came all over it. At the same time Ray pulled his dick out and came all over Stuart's face.

They each recovered quickly and helped Stuart out of the sling. Not sure when he came, but he did have cum over his belly.

Everyone clapped and they presented Stuart with his rob and mask.

One more candidate to go, then it became a free-for-all.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 56

[One more candidate to go, then it became a free-for-all.]

Everyone was watching the final person that had to go through the initiation. He seemed to be trying to make up his mind. He walked between the BJ wall to the BDSM room. Walking as if he was a tiger pacing back and forth. As someone who thought he was mostly straight until this summer I knew what was probably going through his mind. What would make him seem less gay? He probably couldn't last getting a BJ for 30 minutes. Giving a BJ is "gay". You could tell he was looking at the swings and just rushing past them.

A few people were egging him on trying to get him to decide. Robert said , "Nobody is allowed to play with anyone other then someone that is going through an initiation until after the last person is finished."

While waiting for the last guy to decide Robert and I started talking about our youth group. We both asked each other about different people in the group wondering if each other thought they were gay, bi or str8.

Most of the people we were just guessing on. I asked him about his brother Kirk and he just avoided answering and moved on to the next person. When we got to Buddy he said, "I think he is bi or gay." I just said, "I agree," without telling him what I knew.

Then we started talking about the different leaders. For all of them he said straight, but I for Jason/Mr. S. said "Probably bi." and he asked me why. I didn't admit to anything I did with him, just said, "Not married or ever with a girlfriend, good looking and I think I have caught him looking at me a lot when I am shirtless."

Then Robert said, "Look, I think he has made up his mind." He pointed at the last guy and it looked like he walked behind the BJ wall. I wasn't sure at first which hole he was going behind. Then you could tell he got behind the wall for giving BJs. All of sudden, someone went up to the wall and placed his dick through it. Since he had his robe on, you couldn't see anything but you could hear what was going on.

The guy getting the BJ sort of made a hand gesture that the guy wasn't that good. All of sudden you heard him say "Watch the teeth" loud enough that everyone could hear. Then he would give more pointers. After awhile he said, "Now you are getting it." After about 10 minutes you could tell he came and he stopped the timer. Then the next guy went to the hole and stuck his dick through. This guy dropped his robe and you could watch his ass flex and move as he was sucked on. It was pretty hot watching that. The timer went off but the BJ continued. It was so hot watching the guy flex and move as he was getting his BJ. After about another 10 minutes you could tell he was cuming. The guy behind the wall walked out and everyone clapped. They presented him with his robes.

Ray got in front of the group and said, "I would like to welcome all our new members. Now it is time to party."

Some people grabbed more to drink, some people left, and some people paired off. Robert led me and Jeff over to one of the mattresses were on the floor and we sat down. He addressed Jeff and said, "Mind if I kiss your uh uh friend?" You could tell he wanted to say boyfriend to Jeff but didn't. Jeff said, "Go ahead."

Robert leaned in to me and kissed me. He slid his tongue in my mouth and was kissing me very hot, nothing romantic about it. All just pure passion. He pushed me back on the mattress and laid on top of me grinding into me as he kissed me. I reached around him and played with his ass as he kissed me. It felt so hot holding those big melons in my hands. I could feel his huge cock rubbing against mine as he grinded into me while kissing me. A few minutes after this Jeff moved over next to us he started rubbing both me and Robert with his hands. Rubbing Robert's ass and my side. He then started nibbling on Robert's ear as Robert was kissing me. This led Robert to turn his head and start kissing Jeff. Jeff then laid down next to both of us and all three of us would start kissing back and forth with each other.

We tried every possible combination of just kissing and grinding, me kissing Jeff, Jeff kissing me, Robert kissing Jeff, Rovert kissing me. We would keep switching around doing that. Sometimes each of us would lie on the other. After while they both told me to just lay on the bed and both of them started to work over my body. Jeff started at my head and kissed me on the lips then started to work his way down my body. Robert started licking my toes and slowly made his way up my body. I looked around and noticed we had a couple of people watching. Some were watching and kissing their own partners while watching, others were just playing with themselves while we were doing our thing.

Slowly Jeff made his way down my body while Robert went up it. Jeff worked on each of my nipples, using just the right amount of force vs. licking to totally turn me on. Robert was trying lots of different things on me, never knowing whether my moans were because of him or because of Jeff he just kept trying different things.

Robert was working on my inner thigh when Jeff was working on my belly, tracing each of mark on my belly, down the hairline.

Robert then pushed my legs up and started licking my ass as Jeff started to work on my cock. He put just the tip of my cock in his mouth and licked all around the head as Robert licked my ass. Damn it felt so good. If I hadn't just fucked Robert I know I would have cum by now. It almost seemed a competition between Jeff and Robert now to see which of them could make me hotter and it was just one big feeling building in my body. The feeling of Robert on my ass and Jeff on my cock was incredible. Then Robert slowly started to stick a finger in my ass. It hurt a little but he took it slowly with only his saliva as lube.

Eventually he got all of his finger in and started to play with my prostate as Jeff continued to suck on my cock. I was loving it. I was squirming all over the mattress.

Robert could tell by the fact my balls were drawing up that I was getting ready to cum so he told Jeff to stop.

All of a sudden they both switched positions. Jeff straddled my waste and Robert straddled my head.

Jeff reached over and found a bottle of lube and lubed up his ass and my dick and then started to lower himself on me. While that was happening Robert stuck his cock in my mouth. Here I was in heaven. Fucking someone that some people say is my boyfriend and sucking on someone I had known all the time growing up. I briefly looked around and could see that some of the other couples were watching and some where just going at it. Right next to us was Ray fucking one of the nature lodge guys. On the other mattress near us two guys were in a 69.

Jeff finally lowered himself completely on me and Robert was picking up his speed so I couldn't pay attention to watching anyone else. Jeff felt so good on my cock. I could tell that he was using his ass muscles to squeeze my cock as he was going up and down on me. It felt so good fucking him. Unexpectedly Robert went over the edge and came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and he quickly moved around to where Jeff was getting fucked. Jeff lowered himself into a position where he was getting fucked by me and able to kiss me at the same time. Then all of sudden I felt someone licking my balls. I could just assume it was Robert since I couldn't see him, but it felt good. At times the person would also lick my cock as it went in and out of Jeff.

But then I noticed something odd, I felt two tongues on me. One on the base of my cock that was going in and out and the other on my balls. I looked around Jeff and noticed that it was both Ray and Robert working on my cock. I went back to kissing Jeff as he fucked himself on my cock. I dare not thrust in fear of hurting someone that was working on my cock.

I felt things building up in my balls. I knew things wouldn't last much longer. I was thinking of everything I could do not to cum, but it was building up in my faster and faster. All of sudden I came deep inside of Jeff and his cock shot between the two of us. He dropped down and kissed me for awhile until my dick went soft and he rolled over to my side. Robert then laid on the other side of me and we just laid there for a few minutes recovering.

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really enjoyed all of your chapters!

I have a few critiques if you like them.

Feel free to send me any critiques, of course if one of them is my spelling I already know about that. Not a big fan of only having 5 minutes to fix any mistakes you make after submitting.

Reactions: Gj816

Hey mdbiguy,
You’re a prodigious story teller. I loved the pace, all the details especially the way you lovingly described the romance with Jeff.
Well done! And thank you. I look forward to your next ones.
X

mdbi_guy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Chapter 57

After Robert, Jeff and I recovered we basically just walked around watching some of the other guys having fun.

Robert then said, "I have to get back to college and I have a long drive ahead. Now that I know you like to play, I have a feeling we will be seeing each other some more." He then left the party.

Jeff and I then decided to head back to my tent. Both of us were real tired so we both just stripped down to our underwear and got into bed. We kissed each other for awhile, more loving kisses then sexual passionate kissing.

After awhile we just laid next to each other.

Jeff said, "You know I really love you. At times I get jealous seeing you play with other guys and knowing you are playing with others, but tonight I can see the attraction. When you get into it, nothing matters but the pleasure. I had so much fun tonight. I can't believe the summer is almost over and we probably won't see each other until next summer."

I said, "Yeah I know, we can call each other. Maybe visit a weekend or two. I love you to Jeff, honestly more then anyone I have ever been with, be it guy or girl. Just not sure I can totally commit yet, especially with all this new found sexual energy in me. It is hard to believe that before this summer I was still a virgin and as far as I knew I was straight, and how far I have come since then. I think I am not gay, but definitely bi."

Jeff said, "I totally understand. I am going through the same feelings, but I think I may be gay. Maybe I will find out something different at college this winter but as of right now I think I am gay. I know I can't get you to commit to being boyfriends where only the two of us sleep together for the rest of the winter, but can you at least call me every weekend."

I said, "Yes Jeff, I will call you every weekend. I think right now I love you as a best friend. I am closer to you then anyone I have ever been before. I want to keep that forever. Whether it ever becomes more then that, only time will tell."

We then kissed each other for another half hour then fell asleep next to each while cuddling.

Some time during the middle of the night I awoke, I could see Jeff's face and I watched him sleeping. I watched his chest rising and lowering as he slept. In the moonlight I knew I was in love with him, but I knew the reality of the situation. I then looked down at his underwear and saw that he was hard in his sleep. His dick was bending in his underwear and it looked very uncomfortable, so I reached down and touched him and pulled his underwear aside and pulled his dick out. He moved a little but stayed asleep. I gently felt his dick, feeling every bump, tracing every vein. I then held each ball and played with each. I then got up and arranged myself near his dick. I slowly started to lick his dick, feeling every millimeter of it, from top to bottom.

I licked up and down it slowly. I could feel his breathing change and I knew he was awake, but I continued as I was doing it. Slowly licking everything. Occasionally I would get to the piss slit and lick up some of his pre-cum. I licked all around his head, flicking my tongue behind the head over the ridge. He started moaning and motioned for me to get in a 69 but I told him to "Just relax and enjoy."

I then went back to licking up and down his shaft. After several minutes of this I took each of his balls in my mouth and sucked on each one. Then I licked behind them. All of this was very slow. Not even trying to bring him to the edge, just loving every millimeter of his dick. I then took his entire dick in my mouth and slowly would go up and down on it. Sometimes just up and down, sometimes spiraling around it. Jeff put his hands on my head and was playing with my hair as I went. Occasionally he would lean back and moan. Over and over I would suck on his dick, loving it. I could taste him leaking tons of pre-cum. After about 20 minutes of slowly sucking on his dick I could tell that he wanted to cum, so I picked up speed taking in my mouth faster and faster. I then started to play with his balls as I was sucking on him. Faster and faster I sucked on his cock until he came in my mouth.

I then went up on his body and kissed him. He motioned that he wanted to do me now and I said, "No, that was all about you."

We kissed a little longer then went back to sleep.

In the morning both of us got dressed and continued taking down the camp. Nothing else happened the rest of the season.

Before leaving, Jeff and I met up in private in the health lodge and kissed awhile. He cried as I told him that I will call him this Saturday. We both then left the camp for the summer.

I went to my parents house and decompressed from the long summer. Not sure how the next few weeks would go before college started back up. Also wondering how I would settle my new found sexual appetite until I got back to college.

A couple days later, I got a phone call. It was from Mr. S/Jason the leader that went to the high adventure camp with me. He said, "I know you just got back from working at summer camp, but our group has a problem. You know that big camping trip we have every year to Assateague State Park. Well, one of the other leaders had a family emergency and can't go anymore. We are one leader short, Can you come? I know it is last minute and all since we leave tomorrow. We really need your help."

I said, "Sure."