High cock to body ratio

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Oh and one more...I like pics that show the whole body and how a big cock looks in proportion to the rest. So here it is...more in closeup.

Attachments

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Magnificent...A cock that I, & NO DOUBT, MANY OTHERS DREAM OF HAVING IN OUR MOUTHS...or OTHER PLACES . Thanks for sharing!

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Here's a pretty good picture. I like the pictures of the whole body...and the cock looks big in proportion. So I thought I'd share this one of me in a hotel.

Attachments

huntz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice, but this is the large penis support group. You are not large, by any measure.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Thanks for the great responses. I'm not sure if I'm a shower or a grower...sometimes it can look quite big in its relaxed state and sometimes not.

Here's one more. I like showing the whole body because I somehow think its sexier to see the big cock in relation to the rest. My gf recently said "that big dick looks like it doesn't belong on you." Yes I just love to give and to receive hot comments.

Attachments

wayne

Experimental Member
Media
Huge man...I think u would look even better trimming the body and pubes a bit...but thats just my opinion...u look great..Must be at least 7 incher..Yikes.