Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, finally after 5 years since I first found out I have low testosterone, tomorrow I should finally have the 3 meds I've been going nuts trying to get prescribed. I was on and of gels for the first 3 years with a brief stint with clomid which made my hair fall out. October 2015 I finally found a doctor who would prescribe injections and Hcg but for the life of me I have not been able to convince him that my Estradiol being anywhere between 75 and 150 IS NOT NORMAL! He keeps saying that if I don't have gynecomastia, it's not a problem. The only reason I don't is probably because I take Mirapex which blocks prolactin. A few weeks ago I saw another doctor who finally agreed to prescribe anastrozole and the package from the pharmacy is supposed to arrive tomorrow. (Originally I had long rant here about the new doctor but I pasted it at bottom since it wasn't the main point of this post.) Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone could describe the difference that they felt once they got rid of the excess estrogen while on TRT and how soon it took to feel the effects. I feel like my hormones and mood and water weight have been messed up so long the best way I can describe it without actually knowing what PMS feels like is that I've spent the past year with the worse PMS ever and am just waiting to have the biggest period ever. Sorry if that sounds gross. I'm like almost expecting an orgasmic release from finally not being a woman and a man at the same time. Anyway, I plan on starting with 0.5mg twice a week and adjusting it as needed. Anyone's personal experiences or advice is appreciated.

~Dan
Rant Originally in the middle of the main part of the post:
A few weeks ago I finally gave in and paid $400 to go to one of those rob you blind doctors who takes advantage of knowing that nobody gives a shit about men's health. I had to spend an additional $120 for 20 1mg anastrozole pills because he has it shipped directly from the mail order pharmacy and refuses to write the prescription so I can just go to a normal pharmacy and have a $1.20 copay for 30. (P.S. you gotta love that women's reproductive rights matter and require all breast cancer drugs to be covered at the lowest tier without prior authorization but drugs to treat prostate or testicular cancer have no such requirement and testosterone which actually prevents prostate cancer unless you already have it keeps getting banned yet now women are being told to ask their gynecologist for testosterone cream to alleviate menopause symptoms.)

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I'll update, it's been about 24 hours since I took it and about an hour ago I got a rock hard erection out of nowhere that has been pretty much at full mass since without any stimulation except been reading some stuff on this site. I haven't noticed much in the way of mood or water weight but my skin feels a little more smooth/even. Mildly upset stomach though but I'm not sure if it's related. Probably gonna "test out" sensation/orgasm pretty soon to see if any more/less intense.

Whoa, hold on, I just actually pulled it out to take a look and I've been precumming this whole time without realizing it and I usually don't start to precum until well into jerking off. Sweet, I'm always happier once I reach the point that I can use precum as lube instead of lube. Hopefully this becomes the norm, not the exception.