High Heeled Shoes Or Boots

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by diamond, Apr 25, 2007.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HI Ladies,

I was chatting with another female member about our love and fascination with high heeled shoes and boots.

I would love for the female members and our cross dressers to take a snap shot of them wearing their sexiiest shoes, and boots.

I have attached a pair of shoes I would love to own ( for bedroom activities only of course)

For the guys on this site, what types of high heeled shoes or boots do you like your partner to wear? Do you find the higher heels more sexy?

BTW there is an amazing shoe site they cater to both sexes Shoes at Zappos.com - The Web's Most Popular Shoe Store! Our shoe store features dress shoes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes for men and women!

Attached Files:

2. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
  3. WildHoney

Gold Member

***Pant Pant Pant**** SHOES!!!

I LOVE shoes. High heels and boots. I have well over 60 pairs, its a sickness I tell ya!!!

I prefer high heeled boots over high heeled shoes, hubby likes both as long as they are not chunky or bulky. He like feminine looking shoes, slim high heels and straps etc, or sexy shiny leather boots.

xx
    Honey

4. tonfa

tonfa New Member

I do love ladies in high heeled shoes and boots! Not really the open-toe styles, more of the classic stiletto, the higher the better :smile: In fact, chunky heels are good for me too if they're high. Black will always be the classic but whatever colour/material goes with her outfit is always a winner!
    I know they can't be comfortable so I definitely appreciate those who wear them; flat shoes are almost completely taking over in these parts!

5. Vestigial

Gold Member

6. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I have a pair of these - well VERY similar - that Mr.Banisters is fond of.

And I'm currently debating whether to go for a pair of boots too - I have lots of knee boots - but no thigh boots here, and here, are 2 simlar styles I like - at the mo I prefer the 1st ones, any opinions?

I love fucking wearing nothing but my shoes / boots - we both like me in high, high heels standing with him behind - I'm a good bit shorter than him so thehigher the better :biggrin1:

For non-fucking footwear I have been after a pair of these (not these exactly but that kind of thing) for about a year - but can't find the perfect ones *sigh* - not that I'd ever really wear them much but, y'know.. the shopping is great fun!!

I love those strappy sandals too mercurial..

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I guess I'm just an odd female. I own one pair of dress shoes, one pair of flip flops, and two pairs of tennis shoes.

8. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Aaaahhhhhhh....

women, gotta love 'em :)

9. thehighheelsgirl

As you might guess from my name...I'm always in high heels and I love to wear them for sex too.

These are pics of my fave fuck me pumps ;)

Jen

Attached Files:

10. basketbulge

basketbulge Member

Albums:
    Don't feel alone Meg, you're probably surrounded by oddity here.
    I'm an odd male who owns 40+ pairs of shoes. It takes all kinds.
    Congrats on your 1500th post!!

11. run13_1

run13_1 Member

jen i love the shoes and the legs dont look too bad either! love to see more! thanks for sharing btw.

12. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW Jen, those are some pretty damn nice shoes!!!

13. run13_1

run13_1 Member

deb i agree and loved your pic too, i like the high heels though not so much a thick sole. any more pics of shoes u like, or any more pics of u?!

14. snoozan

Gold Member

I just bought these for a wedding I recently attended. They may not look as much off, but on they look really really hot. It's the really high heel and the open toe-- they are very sexy. I love them.

Two kinds of shoes that I don't think are sexy that have been really trendy lately...

Crocs--they look really cute and funky for gardening, or taking a stroll at the bach, but otherwise ridiculous.

and

Uggs-- appropriate only if you're trekking through the Outback or running a dogsled in the Arctic Circle.

15. run13_1

run13_1 Member

those r great looking, with a hint of toe, very sexy. any pics of shoes on you?

16. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Artful was appalled after he looked in my closet and counted 40 pairs of shoes. Then, after he got home, he told a woman in his office about my excesses, and she said she owned 120 pairs. :tongue:

He's not so concerned about my collection anymore. :biggrin1:

As to high heels...I need them to have a bit of substance. If they are too spiky, I have difficulty balancing, and that's just not sexy.

But I do like heels, because they make me about 6' tall, and instantly take at least 10 pounds off my silhouette... :wink:

17. run13_1

run13_1 Member

u 6 feet tall! wow, and how high of a heel is the max. with 40 pairs, quite a selection.

18. tonfa

tonfa New Member

Gorgeous :wink:

19. tonfa

tonfa New Member

I don't think you can go wrong with either; I preferred the 2nd pair at first but now can't decide!

20. Channelwood

Channelwood New Member

If you really want shoes for the sake of sexy shoes (without any regard for practicality) check out

6 Inch Heels Forever - Gallery 2

But in general, the libido does kick into overdrive when I see a woman in a reasonably proportioned leather pump, in either black or pink. Toss in an ankle strap for an extra couple of bonus points, and if the ankle strap has a little padlock on it you're definitely punching my BDSM buttons.

Draft saved Draft deleted